Cincinnati says huge conspiracy against blacks in city. Starts massive quota-hiring system

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The only conspiracy is against white males. Been going on for 45 years.

http://www.bizjournals.com/cincinna...-mandatory-goals-for-hiring-minority-and.html

sep 30 2015 In sweeping changes to Cincinnati’s contracting policies aimed at addressing discrimination, firms will have to hire a certain number of minority and women-owned businesses in order to get work with the city.

Council voted to allow the city to set mandatory goals that go into effect Jan. 1 requiring those with primary city contracts of $50,000 or more to ward certain percentages of their subcontracts to firms owned by white female and black-owned businesses. Those percentages, which can be updated and changed later, are:

• 17 percent to black-owned companies for construction work
  • 10 percent to white women-owned companies for construction work
  • 14 percent to black-owned companies for professional services
  • 16 percent to white women-owned companies for professional services

• Banned
There is no conspiracy against blacks. Everyone knows that black-run businesses are run by incompetent white-hating crooks. Who wants to deal with people like that.?

Good! Now instead of the entire pie white people have to give slices to other groups. But they cry and say "but this isnt fair! I used to get a WHOLE PIE to myself!!!"

Woe is me....Woooooe

• Banned
Good! Now instead of the entire pie white people have to give slices to other groups. But they cry and say "but this isnt fair! I used to get a WHOLE PIE to myself!!!"

So you admit you're a racist and think it's fair for govts to mandate discrimination against white males.

So you admit you're a racist and think it's fair for govts to mandate discrimination against white males.

No I admit that you used to get the whole pie and any crumbs you have to give now is you whining like a baby about the horrors of being white.

Don't know much about the city's politics. History of either Dem or Repub control of city government? Regardless, the things they're trying to correct didn't just pop up overnight. They've been business as usual there for however long.

Woe is me....Woooooe

But here is the thing. Some people do a better job eating that pie and are more qualified to eat it. Should someone who can't chew....get pie?

Woe is me....Woooooe

But here is the thing. Some people do a better job eating that pie and are more qualified to eat it. Should someone who can't chew....get pie?

Depends are you talking about fairness or greed?

caption is an idiot, as usual.

Any system that says "you MUST give preference to minorities" is equally as racist as any policy that says not to consider minorities.

Any system that says "you MUST give preference to minorities" is equally as racist as any policy that says not to consider minorities.

Suure! Its super racist! lol

Oh the horrible terrible life of a victimized white man...When will the world understand such turmoil?

Don't know much about the city's politics. History of either Dem or Repub control of city government? Regardless, the things they're trying to correct didn't just pop up overnight. They've been business as usual there for however long.

They're not "correcting" anything you fool The city is mostly black and is controlled by blacks and so they are making racist laws that help blacks. This is pure racism, you white-hater.

Oh the horrible terrible life of a victimized white man...When will the world understand such turmoil?

What you are essentially saying is that you are okay with racism towards whites because whites have had the advantage for so long.

That is stupid, and dangerous thinking.

What you are essentially saying is that you are okay with racism towards whites because whites have had the advantage for so long.

It is essentially the same kind of propaganda that the Nazis used to justify their anit-semitism and anti-Semitic laws.

They said 'The Jews have been screwing over the native German people for so long it is now time for them to suffer.'

So white people need to pull their heads out of their collective arses and realize that racists like Caption will eventually make it around to getting them as well, sooner or later.

Putting your trolling bullshit aside, do you believe that white males should have equal standing in our legal system or not?

LOL...What? Oh boy are you going to regal us all with the discrimination of whites in the justice system. Please do sir, I love comedies

Putting your trolling bullshit aside, do you believe that white males should have equal standing in our legal system or not?

LOL...What? Oh boy are you going to regal us all with the discrimination of whites in the justice system. Please do sir, I love comedies

Are you going to answer my question or not?

Do you believe that white males should have equal standing in our legal system or not?

Yeah, I'm saying whites have had the whole pie for so long that it would be unfair at this point to give other people a shot at that pie. Just let the white people keep it, dont want them to cry about injustice or anything lol

Forum List

Back