Democrat poll worker ejected for pre-selecting 'straight Dem ticket' on voting machines

Is not allowing a Democrat Poll Worker Pre-Select a straight Democrat ticket on a voting machine 'Voter Suppression'? Actually, its election fraud.

Where is the FBI? I thought this was a federal crime committing election fraud by tampering with an election? Democracy is at stake!

Good god, the Russians could have been hehind it! :smoke:

wd7mqet0l0591.png

its only allegations
Just like you have against Trump. Equal justice.

I can't help but think if this guy would have been a Republican he would be in jail right now, if not locked away in solitary confinement in DC Gitmo...
Not from what we have seen in the past. It is like the canvasser republican operative caught collecting and filling out absentee. He wasn't in jail until after the election and the scandal that made them hold a second vote in that small district.

I really do like stories like this one and glad you posted. It really does show the system working as it is meant to work. I don't read much else into it. If like to, or think it worthwhile to you, enjoy.

Is not allowing a Democrat Poll Worker Pre-Select a straight Democrat ticket on a voting machine 'Voter Suppression'?

Actually, its election fraud.

The REAL CRIME in this story is that 'the criminal threat to our democracy', to borrow one of Biden's favorite phrases, the POS criminal Democrat poll worker, was ONLY EJECTED from the polling / voting location instead of arrested, perp-walked, convicted and sent to jail.

Again, I believe anyone caught committing election fraud should be permanently stripped of the right to ever vote in an election again AND be banned from ever being allowed to work on an election - even as a poll worker / monitor!

Incarcerated for the rest of their useless lives for treason.

The Left has no moral compass. One Leftist gets caught, 1000 other Leftists pervert the system
The "system" has never worked since the Left came to be. It's THE REASON we are a 3rd world nation today.

You seem proud.
BS. J6 proved the right will outright try to overthrow an election after they lose at the polls, the state houses, and the courts, time after time. Still, the system worked and they were defeated.
You probably live in some 3rd world toilet.
I live in the USA. Yes, I am proud. You should immigrate.

BS. J6 proved the right will outright try to overthrow an election after they lose at the polls, the state houses, and the courts, time after time. Still, the system worked and they were defeated.
You probably live in some 3rd world toilet.
I live in the USA. Yes, I am proud. You should immigrate.

There was no attempt to overthrow anything.

No guns no overthrow. Bleating the same tired crap just makes you look stupid.

J6 proved the right will outright try to overthrow an election after they lose at the polls

Here I thought it proved that corrupt an election process far enough so as to raise strong questions and doubts enough with tens of millions of people about its legitimacy, then to suppress and oppress their even questioning it, much less investigate any of the questions, especially after just spending years questioning and investigating the last election to the tune of 30 million dollars that turned out chock full of lies, then to even disallow the constitutional process of considering alternate electors which has been done before in our history and is the very reason for congress meeting on Jan. 6 to finally settle on the chosen electors and thus finally deciding the election once and for all, literally merited if not demanded that people in disagreement over the alleged result protest the event as constitutionally guaranteed in a final act of trying to have the government hear a redress of the people's grievances, also as the constitution declares, but now suddenly all of that has been shoved aside and morphed (gaslighted) into just an attempt to overthrow an election with flags and selfies because they lost when the protest was really over just not getting any sort of definitive answer settling whether the election was simply just not honest and fair or not?

Had the RNC showed up with a box of discovered ballots with no chain of custody at the 11th hour which took a clear Biden victory and turned it into a surprise salvage of Trump's reelection then all the democrats told they must accept that outcome without question nor investigation as settled before making it finale, everyone here knows that the left would have torn this country up burned it right to the ground in bloody riots that would have been 10,000X times that of J6 with 60 million democrats outright rebelling against and refusing to ever concede the presidency, likely right up to the uppermost levels of the democrat party!

WHO IS KIDDING WHO?

The only reason democrats objected to J6 was because for once, THEY didn't do it.

Is not allowing a Democrat Poll Worker Pre-Select a straight Democrat ticket on a voting machine 'Voter Suppression'?

The REAL CRIME in this story is that 'the criminal threat to our democracy', to borrow one of Biden's favorite phrases, the POS criminal Democrat poll worker, was ONLY EJECTED from the polling / voting location instead of arrested, perp-walked, convicted and sent to jail.

Again, I believe anyone caught committing election fraud should be permanently stripped of the right to ever vote in an election again AND be banned from ever being allowed to work on an election - even as a poll worker / monitor!

Damned straight! Until this crime is treated as a serious threat to our nation's survival, it will only get worse.

Not from what we have seen in the past. It is like the canvasser republican operative caught collecting and filling out absentee. He wasn't in jail until after the election and the scandal that made them hold a second vote in that small district.

I really do like stories like this one and glad you posted. It really does show the system working as it is meant to work. I don't read much else into it. If like to, or think it worthwhile to you, enjoy.

Its like illegals coming across the norfer. Sure yiu got this one but you missef the other 3 million you missed that made it in past the US BP....

Its like a duck on a still pond. You see this duck gliding across the still water...but you don't see the little duck's feet under the water paddling and churning like crazy.

For everyone you catch, like at the border, 10.more will succeed without being caught.

What if the GOP wins, are Dems allowed to voice concerns over who is cheating then. if the Gop wins they are not cheating, if the dems win they are cheating. See how that works.

Last edited:
The Left has no moral compass. One Leftist gets caught, 1000 other Leftists pervert the system
The "system" has never worked since the Left came to be. It's THE REASON we are a 3rd world nation today.

You seem proud.
This shows the system works... What's your fucking problem...

In other places Armed people are standing by a drop box... To me that is far more intimidating...

The guy broke the rules and was then ejected...

Here are Repubicans from the past...

1667816851222.png

Why weren't they ejected? This was very clearly anti Democratic..

So they caught somebody doing wrong, and kicked them out. Good. Glad to know the system is working for a safe secure election.
I love the democrat "thought" process. I use the term "thought" loosely here.

"Voter fraud doesn't exist"

(Voter fraud caught in the act)

"The caught someone committing voter fraud and kicked them out. The system is working"

which is it? Does it exist or not? how long did they get away with it before they got caught? how many election cycles were tainted? shouldn't we do EVERYTHING WITHIN OUR POWER to prevent them from even being able to try to commit fraud?

Thats when the system will be "working for a safe secure election" when we have done everything we can to convince these criminal pieces of shit that its not even worth the effort to try!!!!

Last edited:
This shows the system works... What's your fucking problem...

In other places Armed people are standing by a drop box... To me that is far more intimidating...

The guy broke the rules and was then ejected...

Here are Repubicans from the past...

View attachment 721989

Why weren't they ejected? This was very clearly anti Democratic..

People who are monitoring those drop boxes are doing so legally.

Quit whining about the fact that there's a place in the country where you don't get to cheat.

Last edited:
Where is the FBI? I thought this was a federal crime committing election fraud by tampering with an election? Democracy is at stake!

Good god, the Russians could have been hehind it! :smoke:

Chris Wray is trying to get Zuck and Bloomberg to pay dePape $100 million to dance around pelosi's mansion with a hammer shouting "where is Nancy?"

I love the democrat "thought" process. I use the term "thought" loosely here.

"Voter fraud doesn't exist"

(Voter fraud caught in the act)

"The caught someone committing voter fraud and kicked them out. The system is working"

which is it? Does it exist or not? how long did they get away with it before they got caught? how many election cycles were tainted? shouldn't we do EVERYTHING WITHIN OUR POWER to prevent them from even being able to try to commit fraud?

Thats when the system will be "working for a safe secure election" when we have done everything we can to convince these criminal pieces of shit that its not even worth the effort to try!!!!
What if the GOP wins, are Dems allowed to voice concerns over who is cheating then. if the Gop wins they are not cheating,

There was no attempt to overthrow anything.

No guns no overthrow. Bleating the same tired crap just makes you look stupid.
It was attempt to overthrow the result of the election, to prevent Biden's presidency and instead install a second term for Trump.

If you don't understand it then you are dumber then a box of rocks.

Forum List

Back