Cilizza: Bridgegate, Kelly and Christie's '16 ambitions

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Former Chris Christie Aide Bridget Kelly Ludicrous To Think I Was The Only One To Know About The Bridge Scandal

Ok, the write up says that Kelly is denying her involvement, which is kind of funny, concerning the Emal she wrote.

But there is short video at the link, of Chris Cilizza (WAPO) giving a 1 minute assessment of Christie's chances in light of the fact the Bridgegate is just now starting to really blow up in his face.

Go watch it, but in terms of strategema, Cilizza says something that I think is very practical. Can you find it?

Discuss. What will happen with Kelly, and what are Christie's chances now??

Former Chris Christie Aide Bridget Kelly Ludicrous To Think I Was The Only One To Know About The Bridge Scandal

Ok, the write up says that Kelly is denying her involvement, which is kind of funny, concerning the Emal she wrote.

But there is short video at the link, of Chris Cilizza (WAPO) giving a 1 minute assessment of Christie's chances in light of the fact the Bridgegate is just now starting to really blow up in his face.

Go watch it, but in terms of strategema, Cilizza says something that I think is very practical. Can you find it?

Discuss. What will happen with Kelly, and what are Christie's chances now??
You forgot to close it with : "Discuss"

Kelly is going to jail.

Christie is not going to jail.

Christie cannot run now.

Perhaps in eight years.

Forum List

Back