CIC Bone Spur we all know is a sexual Predator for god. But we are at some 51 assaulted now!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
upload_2019-10-12_0-25-34.png

The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct
ICYMI: The president was accused of unwanted sexual contact by more than two dozen women this week
That before elected.
Now here.
More women have come forward in a new book to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct

:dunno::eusa_think: I only recall Bubba having like some 6 claims of sexual events. Can the DOPers explain this?
FFS! The Great Douche is at 51 here. As the Great Douche is the newest religious living savior. Or is it more taking more females unwanting to be abused by your Great Douche here? Just for itself?

If trump was a Democrat, Nancy Pelosi and company would use tax dollars to buy NDAs to cover for trumps sex crimes and the average Democrat would give everyone involved a total pass.

• Banned
If trump was a Democrat, Nancy Pelosi and company would use tax dollars to buy NDAs to cover for trumps sex crimes and the average Democrat would give everyone involved a total pass.
A DOPer Great First Deflection.
Try to reply to the OP question!

It's just to dumb. I mean really 51? Why not just say 1000? You would think atleast 1 had a credible case and evidence.

View attachment 284169
ICYMI: The president was accused of unwanted sexual contact by more than two dozen women this week
That before elected.
Now here.

:dunno::eusa_think: I only recall Bubba having like some 6 claims of sexual events. Can the DOPers explain this?
FFS! The Great Douche is at 51 here. As the Great Douche is the newest religious living savior. Or is it more taking more females unwanting to be abused by your Great Douche here? Just for itself?
That’s it? Most billionaires have way more fake allegations

View attachment 284169
That before elected.
Now here.

Everyone knew exactly what this douche was when he was elected.

• Banned
It's just to dumb. I mean really 51? Why not just say 1000? You would think atleast 1 had a credible case and evidence.
The book is by
Ronan Farrow who got Weinstein, and his Pulitzer Prize-winning reporting on Harvey Weinstein's!
And reported
Matt Lauer are great. I can see his reports on the Great Douche would be real and correct!

Last edited:
  • Banned
View attachment 284169
That before elected.
Now here.

Everyone knew exactly what this douche was when he was elected.
A new spay on Orange god/lord for MAGA losers and more?

• Banned
View attachment 284169
That before elected.
Now here.

Can you ask the former hooker Melania when the Great Douche assaulted her first?
And how it feels others are getting assaulted now more.

View attachment 284169
That before elected.
Now here.

Can you ask the former hooker Melania when the Great Douche assaulted her first?
Any evidence?? Oppps lol

View attachment 284169
That before elected.
Now here.

Any evidence?? Oppps lol
Ask Melania first. But clean your dick for sucking so to keep the hooker secrets.

View attachment 284169
That before elected.
Now here.

Good old Batshit crazy Baz, regurgitating old Fake News stories when the new ones peter out.

Gawd it must suck to be a cross-dressing gender pretender that does nothing but watch MSNBC all day and attend the occasional pAntifa riot.

View attachment 284169
That before elected.
Now here.

Good old Batshit crazy Baz, regurgitating old Fake News stories when the new ones peter out.

Gawd it must suck to be a cross-dressing gender pretender that does nothing but watch MSNBC all day and attend the occasional pAntifa riot.
The book just hit the stores.
Please try to explain your great Douche 51 victims here.

View attachment 284169
That before elected.
Now here.

Dumb liberal c***s getting rich of GoFundMe accounts by gullible idiots like you.

View attachment 284169
That before elected.
Now here.

Dumb liberal c***s getting rich of GoFundMe accounts by gullible idiots like you.
LOL! Someone already took your Great Wall funds at gofundme.
Did I ask for funds here at any time?

View attachment 284169
That before elected.
Now here.

I don’t know, are you one of the women that wanted to get your pussy grabbed and the Donald passed on you?

View attachment 284169
That before elected.
Now here.

I don’t know, are you one of the women that wanted to get your pussy grabbed and the Donald passed on you?

lol!

yeah, they all asked for it.....

1dbi8a.jpg

~S~

View attachment 284169
That before elected.
Now here.

Any evidence?? Oppps lol
Ask Melania first. But clean your dick for sucking so to keep the hooker secrets.
Trump derangement syndrome

Forum List

Back