CIA using Samsung TV's as weapon to spy on Americans

LOL See all those towers along the highway for cell phones? You think that is what they are for. You auto is just full of chips, you credit card has one in it. You drivers licence does also. When you pass one on the road, they know who you are, what you are driving, who is in the car with you, and how much money you have in your pocket. And they can track you anywhere in the US. LOL

Hey first time I gave you a star LMAO...............but you are right.

Look at ONSTAR those bastards can shut your car down when and if they want to. That's why most ppl who are on planet earth don't want those POS google cars either the same thing can and will be done.

Why does Wikileaks only go after the United States? Why don't they ever expose Russia, China or any other totalitarian regime? Huh?

Wikileaks leaked a crap ton on Russia some years ago trying to stop Putin from coming into power. Assange doesn't like him very much, he's not too keen on Trump either. -- Assange (Mendax) has had authority issues pretty much his whole life so anyone who's an alpha dog is going to earn his dislike; it's actually why he became/started the hacktavist movement.

That said, I hope the CIA has enjoyed my sexy parties with my LELO ~chuckles~

Forum List

Back