CIA Shrugs off Clinton's "classified" e-mail

Made up claims? You mean like someone shot at me as I was getting off a plane one day? Or that a You Tube video caused a demonstration in Benghazi that turned violent? Or like I turned over everything pertaining to Benghazi when in fact I was hiding thousands of emails from Congressional investigators? Is that the kind of "made up" stuff you were talking about, Bulldog?
Yeah, that is the made up shit.

Come on, Bulldog...take a stab at explaining how someone who was making less than $30,000 a year would use five grand of that and take a "flier" on cattle futures? I'm a reasonable guy...give me a reasonable scenario how that would EVER happen!
She is smart and ballsy. Two things you aren't.

how many millions of taxpayer $$$ has that rw witch hunt wasted so far? The party of fiscal responsibility haw haw :laugh:

same party that spent 70 million investigating a blue dress.

I don't understand their logic. Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State is somehow to blame for Benghazi and the death of 4 Americans.

Condoleeza Rice as Secretary of State, however, is not to blame for 9/11 and the death of 3000+ Americans, and the ensuing senseless war that cost us another 4000+ Americans, and caused the formation of ISIS and still more Americans dying.

What's wrong with that picture?

Must be Republican Logic 101, or Republican logic for Dummies.

Logic? Where did Condi Rice cut embassy security because of "optics" causing Americans to be murdered? Now you're blaming Rice for the formation of ISIS? Wow! When Rice left office ISIS didn't exist. ISIS is a creation of the Obama White House's lack of foreign policy for the Middle East.

ISIS exists because baby bush (And condi) sucked at their jobs.

ISIS didn't exist during the Bush years because W. and Condi Rice were actually much better at their jobs than Barry "Leading from Behind" Obama and Hillary "What difference does it make! Clinton were at theirs. The rise to power of ISIS occurred on Barry's watch...not W's. Obama thought they were the JV team right up until they ran roughshod over a third of the Middle East and since then he hasn't had a clue what to do about them.

A recent poll showed 73% of Americans don't think Obama has a plan to deal with ISIS. Since I'm guessing that you would fall into the other 27%...I'd love to hear what you think Barry's plan is!

no. it didn't. it arose because of baby bush's destabilizing the middle east.

because of his poor judgment and condi's inability to understand the middle east (her expertise was in russia) we ended up with shi'a extremists running both iran and iraq and the type of violence that the state department predicted would occur during gulf I when they warned daddy bush not to go to baghdad.

you're welcome

The chance for Republicans to damage Hillary before the 2016 blew up in smoke when McCarthy revealed the real objective of the latest Benghazi committee - "to bring Hillary's poll numbers down".

The CIA strikes yet another blow and embarrasses the Republicans in Congress, that were so sure they had finally found something to bring Hillary down, when it informed the committee that the agency does not view that e-mail (as well as 127 previously undisclosed messages) sent to them by committee chairman, Rep Gowdy, as having any portions that need to be redacted because they include classified information.

Republicans need to hurry and try to find another scandal.....they are running out of time and Hillary is still standing.

CIA shrugs off Clinton’s “classified” email
The credibility of the Republican-led Benghazi committee came under fresh attack Sunday after the CIA informed the panel that it does not view a 2011 email forwarded by then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as including any classified information. The committee chairman, Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., had cited Clinton’s handling of the March 18, 2011, email as a prime example of her misusing her private email server to receive and send highly classified information.

But late Saturday night, a CIA official informed the committee that the agency does not view that email, among 127 previously undisclosed messages sent by Blumenthal to Clinton that the panel plans to release this week, as having any portions that need to be redacted because they include classified information.

Anyone, and I mean anyone who thinks Hillary Clinton is good for America DOES NOT have America's best interest at heart

Period

-Geaux

Another Right-Wing Claim About Clinton's Email Collapses
Media from Fox News to Morning Joe ran with a claim from Republicans on the Benghazi committee that claimed that Hillary Clinton revealed the name of a CIA source in an email. But the CIA has informed the committee that the email in question did not contain any classified information.

Here's my problem with your claim that nothing has been found at this point which would be classified as top secret, Tyrone...Hillary is doing her usual slow release of documents...telling us that she's given it all...then releasing more...telling us THAT is all of it...then releasing more...then swearing THAT was really all of it...then releasing even more. One can only assume that the really bad emails are the ones we haven't seen yet and one can also assume those won't be released until after the next election. That's what the Clintons DO!
Every single email is in the hands of the fbi. Stop lying.

I have no idea if that's the case or not, Paddy, nor do you! The FBI is attempting to recover the emails that Hillary erased from the two servers she kept at her house. From what I gather...they are going to be able to so...in which case Hillary's ass may very well be in a jam. I'm assuming that she erased those emails because they contained sensitive information that she didn't want Congress to have.
You got nothing. You assholes have been trying to get her and Bill for thirty years and they make asses out of you. She will be Presidebt and you can blog on for another nine years repeating your delusions. ,
What I find rather amusing is watching you on the Left defend this Administration's actions simply because they aren't "illegal"! This was a group that took office promising to be the most "transparent" administration in US history and then proceeded to become one of the LEAST transparent administrations ever as they tried to cover up scandal after scandal. That's going to be one of the legacies of the Obama Presidency.
This has been the least corrupt administration in history. Can you identify a single administration figure indicted for anything they did while in office? Reagan had dozens of convictions.,,

When your Attorney General was Eric Holder should it come as a shock to anyone that nobody in the Obama Administration has been "indicted"?
So Reagan had a democrat AG? There have been no indictments because there has been no corruption. The only corruption is to your tiny little brain.

No corruption? Dude, Richard Nixon got run out of office for TRYING to use the IRS against his political opponents! Barrack Obama actually DID it!

no. richard nixon had to reside after a bi-partisan (something you wackos know nothing about) effort to ascertain the facts behind a COVER-UP of a robbery where he tried to sabotage his opponents.

do you even know what watergate was about?

never mind... your comment proves you don't.

how old are you, anyway?

The chance for Republicans to damage Hillary before the 2016 blew up in smoke when McCarthy revealed the real objective of the latest Benghazi committee - "to bring Hillary's poll numbers down".

The CIA strikes yet another blow and embarrasses the Republicans in Congress, that were so sure they had finally found something to bring Hillary down, when it informed the committee that the agency does not view that e-mail (as well as 127 previously undisclosed messages) sent to them by committee chairman, Rep Gowdy, as having any portions that need to be redacted because they include classified information.

Republicans need to hurry and try to find another scandal.....they are running out of time and Hillary is still standing.

The credibility of the Republican-led Benghazi committee came under fresh attack Sunday after the CIA informed the panel that it does not view a 2011 email forwarded by then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as including any classified information. The committee chairman, Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., had cited Clinton’s handling of the March 18, 2011, email as a prime example of her misusing her private email server to receive and send highly classified information.

But late Saturday night, a CIA official informed the committee that the agency does not view that email, among 127 previously undisclosed messages sent by Blumenthal to Clinton that the panel plans to release this week, as having any portions that need to be redacted because they include classified information.

Anyone, and I mean anyone who thinks Hillary Clinton is good for America DOES NOT have America's best interest at heart

Period

-Geaux

anyone who thinks it's better for our country to make us into a theocracy, take away women's rights, return us to the 1950's in terms of race relations and set us back 50 years doesn't have America's best interests at heart.

maybe the radical regressive right should stop holding the GOP hostage and you may win a national election again.

Period

-Geaux

anyone who thinks it's better for our country to make us into a theocracy, take away women's rights, return us to the 1950's in terms of race relations and set us back 50 years doesn't have America's best interests at heart.

maybe the radical regressive right should stop holding the GOP hostage and you may win a national election again.

That ship has sailed

The lesser of two evils is a cop-out. I'll vote for Mickey Mouse.

-Geaux

onmorin1022

After decades of the right wing accusing her of breaking the law countless times, she hasn't been found guilty even once. Either she really is innocent of those accusations, or the right is too incompetent to prove her guilt even once. Which is it?

They have proven quite a number of times that she is a lying sack of dog squeeze.

Oh Goodie. Now you should give a list of right wing claims about her that have been proven true. Not just things that right wing radio says are true, but actual facts where the courts have found her guilty. With all the accusations, from insider trading to the murder of Vince Foster, it should be easy for you to give a long list.

Just so I have some idea how opaque the blinders are that you're wearing, Bulldog...do you honestly believe that Hillary Clinton suddenly became an expert on cattle futures from reading about how to do commodities trading in the New York Times? That passes the "smell" test with you?

Do you have anything to make you believe she did anything unethical other than the fact that you hate her and she made some money from the stock market? Has anyone come up with any evidence of that after the decades of looking for dirt?

I know exactly what she DID back then, Bulldog and while it technically wasn't illegal at the time doesn't make it any less sleazy. Hillary and the Tyson Corporation worked out a perfect way for them to pay the Clintons for favors granted. The rules for commodity trading were changed shortly after that took place BECAUSE of things like Hillary Clinton's amazing sudden expertise in cattle futures!

Members of Congress Get Abnormally High Returns From Their Stocks

Media from Fox News to Morning Joe ran with a claim from Republicans on the Benghazi committee that claimed that Hillary Clinton revealed the name of a CIA source in an email. But the CIA has informed the committee that the email in question did not contain any classified information.

Here's my problem with your claim that nothing has been found at this point which would be classified as top secret, Tyrone...Hillary is doing her usual slow release of documents...telling us that she's given it all...then releasing more...telling us THAT is all of it...then releasing more...then swearing THAT was really all of it...then releasing even more. One can only assume that the really bad emails are the ones we haven't seen yet and one can also assume those won't be released until after the next election. That's what the Clintons DO!

I have no idea if that's the case or not, Paddy, nor do you! The FBI is attempting to recover the emails that Hillary erased from the two servers she kept at her house. From what I gather...they are going to be able to so...in which case Hillary's ass may very well be in a jam. I'm assuming that she erased those emails because they contained sensitive information that she didn't want Congress to have.

Yes. Personal emails.

What I find rather amusing is watching you on the Left defend this Administration's actions simply because they aren't "illegal"! This was a group that took office promising to be the most "transparent" administration in US history and then proceeded to become one of the LEAST transparent administrations ever as they tried to cover up scandal after scandal. That's going to be one of the legacies of the Obama Presidency.
This has been the least corrupt administration in history. Can you identify a single administration figure indicted for anything they did while in office? Reagan had dozens of convictions.,,

When your Attorney General was Eric Holder should it come as a shock to anyone that nobody in the Obama Administration has been "indicted"?

So you are blaming it on another conspiracy theory. Why am I not surprised?

Because we can't let the house of cards crash into a useless heap.

This is the Tight Wire Act the GOP "Benghazoids" face today

On the one hand 3/4 three in four of Americans Recognize this is a GOP political Operation ...that means they can't go all pit bull on Hillary they have to be careful....

On the other side are "Hillary is the Anti Christ but not as nice" crowd who expect an all out visceral attack using hints, allegations, innuendo and what have you to nail Hillary Uber Ales.......
investigations-02-816x487.jpg

You got nothing. You assholes have been trying to get her and Bill for thirty years and they make asses out of you. She will be Presidebt and you can blog on for another nine years repeating your delusions. ,

So Reagan had a democrat AG? There have been no indictments because there has been no corruption. The only corruption is to your tiny little brain.

No corruption? Dude, Richard Nixon got run out of office for TRYING to use the IRS against his political opponents! Barrack Obama actually DID it!

Dude, Richard Nixon got run out of office because he was caught trying to cover up a crime his cronies pulled off.

John K. Andrews was a speechwriter for President Richard M. Nixon from early 1970 to late 1973.

Yet on Feb. 2, 1974, Andrews penned an op-ed for the New York Times urging that Nixon be removed from the presidency.

Whether or not Nixon was technically a criminal, “he has run a campaign and an administration infested with them and has done shockingly little to clean up the mess.” The president’s misconduct had become “one of the most clear-cut moral issues” in American politics since the abolition of slavery. Although Americans still had a president “in the literal sense … in moral terms the revered leadership position is quite vacant.”

The president could save himself by coming clean if his only crimes were crimes of omission; yet “his stubbornly guilty demeanor” suggested otherwise.

Former Nixon speechwriter: Why the president had to resign, or be impeached

Made up claims? You mean like someone shot at me as I was getting off a plane one day? Or that a You Tube video caused a demonstration in Benghazi that turned violent? Or like I turned over everything pertaining to Benghazi when in fact I was hiding thousands of emails from Congressional investigators? Is that the kind of "made up" stuff you were talking about, Bulldog?

All those allegations have been debunked. Even your claim that she won't release the e-mails. I posted a link where it clearly states a judge has ordered the release of the e-mails not be all at once......yet you keep insisting that Hillary is the one keeping them back. You need to face the facts.....you're the one that is delusional. Your hatred or fear of Hillary is making you hallucinate.

Dude, Richard Nixon got run out of office because he was caught trying to cover up a crime his cronies pulled off.

John K. Andrews was a speechwriter for President Richard M. Nixon from early 1970 to late 1973.

Yet on Feb. 2, 1974, Andrews penned an op-ed for the New York Times urging that Nixon be removed from the presidency.

Whether or not Nixon was technically a criminal, “he has run a campaign and an administration infested with them and has done shockingly little to clean up the mess.” The president’s misconduct had become “one of the most clear-cut moral issues” in American politics since the abolition of slavery. Although Americans still had a president “in the literal sense … in moral terms the revered leadership position is quite vacant.”

The president could save himself by coming clean if his only crimes were crimes of omission; yet “his stubbornly guilty demeanor” suggested otherwise.

Former Nixon speechwriter: Why the president had to resign, or be impeached

But...but....but...democrats do it too. They're just as bad.:crybaby:

Come on, Bulldog...take a stab at explaining how someone who was making less than $30,000 a year would use five grand of that and take a "flier" on cattle futures? I'm a reasonable guy...give me a reasonable scenario how that would EVER happen!

She was savvy and relied on expert advise. It happens all the time.......but your butt hurt and hate for the Clintons is not unique......most conservatives hate anyone that bests their politicians and Bill Clinton sure did. Conservatives offer up buffoons like Nixon, who should have been impeached, and George W Bush, who tanked the country and then try to create scandals for the Clintons, Obama and any Democratic politician to try and get even, and they end up blowing up in your faces. Give it up.

The computerized records of her trades, which the White House obtained from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, show for the first time how she was able to turn her initial investment into $6,300 overnight. In about 10 months of trading, she made nearly $100,000, relying heavily on advice from her friend James B. Blair, an experienced futures trader.

The new records also raise the possibility that some of her profits -- as much as $40,000 – came from larger trades ordered by someone else and then shifted to her account, Leo Melamed, a former chairman of the Merc who reviewed the records for the White House, said in an interview. He said the discrepancies in Clinton's records also could have been caused by human error.

Even allocated trades would not necessarily have benefited Clinton, Melamed added. "I have no reason to change my original assessment. Mrs. Clinton violated no rules in the course of her transactions," he said.

Washingtonpost.com: Hillary Clinton Futures Trades Detailed

Forum List

Back