CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack

Liberals here laughing at CIA guys putting themselves in harm's way to save other Americans show they are nothing but idiots, scum and pussies.

When gunfire is going off and these guys are trained to respond to gunfire, they don't listen to some asshole hiding behind a desk back in Washington DC. They picked up weapons and went to save lives.

The liberals belittling these heroes is why I hate liberals.

These were Navy Seals, men of action who hold honor above all.

They were the polar opposite of leftist-regressives.

Standard Disclaimer: Yeah, I AM saying that edtheliar, Rati, Rightwinger, and the rest of the regressives are utterly without honor.

Fox just said Obama was asked in an interview and DENIES knowing about any requests for security, for help.. YEA RIGHT.. He thinks he's in trouble now?? He just hung himself out to dry!

Don't worry, cnn, msnbc, etc will rush to cover this up or make excuses for their black messiah.

He will claim he had nothing to do with it, never heard of this problem until the next day.

The National disgrace, THE OBAMA Administration- need to stand trial for being complicit in the murder of 4 Americans.

All of the lies now coming to light should outrage every single American in this country.. The Zombies who post here are NOT real Americans.. they are anti-American, God hating Marxists so no one really gives a damn what you morons think.

A hallmark of a good leader is the ability to act when under attack.

What this looks like to me is a military leader who froze. Froze and did not know what to do

Obama reminds me of George B. McClellan:

"The master of over-estimation and slow movement, he constantly proclaimed himself the Savior of the Union, yet seemed unwilling to fight."

Fox just said Obama was asked in an interview and DENIES knowing about any requests for security, for help.. YEA RIGHT..

Yeah...BULLSHIT!!! This guy has absolutely no respect for the intelligence of the American people. Granted I generally don't either, but this one is about as obvious as the confused look on edthecynic's face.

Obama's really good at taking credit when SEALs take down a senior citizen surrounded by women......but not so hot when it comes to actually protecting our people in harms way.

Obama took credit when the outcome was known.

He became a coward when faced by the unknown.

This only supports my belief that if the Bin Laden raid had turned bad he would have made up some story to cover his ass and swore off having anything to do with the mission.

He would have blamed everyone but himself.

Liberals here laughing at CIA guys putting themselves in harm's way to save other Americans show they are nothing but idiots, scum and pussies.

When gunfire is going off and these guys are trained to respond to gunfire, they don't listen to some asshole hiding behind a desk back in Washington DC. They picked up weapons and went to save lives.

The liberals belittling these heroes is why I hate liberals.

Ditto.

Like George Washington himself, these men ran TOWARD the sound of battle

In a sane nation this would have forced Big Ears to resign or at the very least, the pussy Republicans would be demanding impeachment hearings.

John Beohner spoke to the media yesterday. Darryl Issa already began the investigating.
Can the senate investigative process result in a charge being filed or just the recommendation that a charge be filed?

obama's really good at taking credit when seals take down a senior citizen surrounded by women......but not so hot when it comes to actually protecting our people in harms way.

Obama took credit when the outcome was known.

He became a coward when faced by the unknown.

This only supports my belief that if the bin laden raid had turned bad he would have made up some story to cover his ass and swore off having anything to do with the mission.

He would have blamed everyone but himself.

bing, bing, bing!!! We have a winner!!!!

I'm thoroughly disgusted, OUTRAGED.. Our SEALS go through hell, SERE school.. these two made it through that.. Not many people in this country can ever claim that honor.. They survived being deployed in God forsaken countries participating in covert operations where they routinely risked their lives.. they came home..

Benghazi is in flames.. Our Ambassador is locked in a safe room, being engulfed by smoke KNOWING he's going to die if someone doesn't come to help.. Two of our brave SEALS request DIRECT permission to do just that.. SAVE AMERICANS.. DENIED DENIED DENIED.. STAND DOWN STAND DOWN STAND DOWN.. 3 times.. These two BRAVE heroes died trying to save the lives of Americans, knowing full well they couldn't simply leave them to die, to be slaughtered..

This Administration made the WILLING DECISION to allow Americans to DIE, to SUFFER...After watching it in real time........................... OBAMA WENT BACK TO BED, WOKE UP WENT TO VEGAS TO PARTY WITH Jayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

IMMEDIATE IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS... NOW.......

They could have used fast movers or a Specter gunship. An AC130 would have blown the shit out of those terrorists and wouldn't even have come close to hitting our guys. In 60 seconds the fight would have been over.

Interesting....my daughter and her friends are sitting here watching the news with me as this unfolds. My daughter was voting for Romney anyhow, but the rest are Obama supporters. Their reaction is that they are re-thinking their votes. My favorite comment was "And I was worried about my birth control."

I'm thoroughly disgusted, OUTRAGED.. Our SEALS go through hell, SERE school.. these two made it through that.. Not many people in this country can ever claim that honor.. They survived being deployed in God forsaken countries participating in covert operations where they routinely risked their lives.. they came home..

Benghazi is in flames.. Our Ambassador is locked in a safe room, being engulfed by smoke KNOWING he's going to die if someone doesn't come to help.. Two of our brave SEALS request DIRECT permission to do just that.. SAVE AMERICANS.. DENIED DENIED DENIED.. STAND DOWN STAND DOWN STAND DOWN.. 3 times.. These two BRAVE heroes died trying to save the lives of Americans, knowing full well they couldn't simply leave them to die, to be slaughtered..

This Administration made the WILLING DECISION to allow Americans to DIE, to SUFFER...After watching it in real time........................... OBAMA WENT BACK TO BED, WOKE UP WENT TO VEGAS TO PARTY WITH Jayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

IMMEDIATE IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS... NOW.......

God Help us all!! :mad:

LoLing at all the FAUX poutrage in this Republican tempest in a teacup.

261173_163823300360970_7307571_n.jpg

tempest-in-a-teacup.jpg

Forum List

Back