CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack

The guy disobeyed an order and got him self killed?

That's pretty bad.
But not bad enough for the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood. They wanted more American blood spilled. They know if more Americans went to try to help they all would have been killed. Only more dead American bodies will satisfy the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood.

What the fuck are you babbling about, edtheliar?

Obama in engaged in the biggest scandal since Watergate, and it just keeps getting worse as more information comes out.

Right, the US should have invaded Libya. :cuckoo:

Admit it, you want Reagan like death numbers.

WOW!!! What a stupid comment. There's a big difference between invading Libya and dropping special forces on what is technically our soil to defend it against a terrorist attack. Good Christ! You may win the Tilt-O-Whirl Award for Spin of the Year for that one.

Lol!!! That was funny!
I have to spread some more rep before i come back to you!!! :clap2:

This is sickening. The MSM can not continue to ignore this utter ... I don't even know what the word is. This wasn't incompetency, this was deliberate refusal to send help despite repeated requests. No security help sent despite Steven's many requests, no backup support sent despite those on the ground repeatedly asking for it as events were unfolding.

Something stinks in all of this, there has got to be more than meets the eye here. What are they hiding?

That's the claim in the article in the op, Frances.

The claim was that the incompetent fool, Barack Obama, fucked this whole thing up. That while American Personnel begged for help, which was nearby, Obama went to PARTAY in Vegas.

You Khmer Rouge types are desperately trying to find a way to spin this, but there is NO excuse, and you know it.

Obama, do the right thing, RESIGN.

That's the claim in the article in the op, Frances.

Well since your president and his side-kick Hillary denied them any help they needed and asked for several times, he did what he had to to try to protect the ambassador. But you think he should have just saved himself, screw everyone else! You're an ass......
And protect the ambassador he did! Oh wait a minute, all he did was get himself killed along with the ambassador. Good job, your only regret is that more didn't disobey orders and get themselves killed also. Admit it the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood wanted more dead American bodies.

Dude...change your name to edthedipshit. You honestly think that had we sent reinforcements that we would have....lost? Had this administration acted quickly and correctly, those terrorists would be dead and our Ambassador would probably be alive. A couple helicopters and a drone will take care of shit like that real quick. Damn!

Any Ambassadors or Foreign Service Officers might want to take a look at the country they are in and look how Obama and Clinton left their colleagues out to dry.....America has not witnessed such a betrayal of Americans by a President like this since Bay of Pigs.

The guy disobeyed an order and got him self killed?

That's pretty bad.
But not bad enough for the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood. They wanted more American blood spilled. They know if more Americans went to try to help they all would have been killed. Only more dead American bodies will satisfy the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood.

I bet the people in the consulate that he managed to get out are pretty happy with him for disobeying orders right now, so are their families. If he hadn't disobeyed those orders it is likely all of them would be dead. Yet us fascists are the people who think he did the right thing.

I have a new neg rep policy, I am going to do everything I can to make sure you go to zero rep points and stay there.

Liberals as usual prove they are scum and fucking idiots defending the idiot in the White House that was either too busy to save Americans in harm's way or he made a decision to let them die for some reason.

The battle at the consulate took 7 HOURS....7 HOURS! We have special ops positioned in the Horn of Africa and in Europe that could've been in Libya within hours to help save who was left, instead they were told to stand down.

The USAFRICOM JOC at Kelly Barracks Germany was in the loop with the State Department, White House, CIA, etc and could've given the order on the spot if those hiding in the White House in the early evening made the right choice.

Years ago I was in coordination with our military staff in a US Embassy in another African country over a freakin internal military coup in that country. So Obamination and company are lying through their teeth to claim we weren't on top of an Ambassador missing or killed in an attack on his facility.

Who are "they" that called for help?
Who did they call?
Why is this all based on unnamed sources?
What military presence was close by that could have responded?
Why would someone claim that Woods disobeyed orders?

This story is so full of holes it's disgusting.

You can't figure out who the CIA is? Who do you think they would call? Why are all the pro Obama rumors based on unnamed sources? We have an airbase in Italy, they could have had a plane there in an hour.

Last edited:

What a stupid statement? It's the job of the military to protect US citizens in Foreign Countries. One or more Marine Companies could have been flown in. They would have kicked the ass of the terrorist group. Ass wipes like you don't have clue. I learned a long time a go that you can't fix stupid, Stupid.
Right, the US should have invaded Libya. :cuckoo:

Admit it, you want Reagan like death numbers.

We did invade.

So blind. Why won't people think and do some research. Why are you defending this?

Hastily agreeing with anything that makes the President look bad isn't "thinking", or "doing research".

The only people who actually know what the situation was were the people there.

yep, the situation was bad... they were under fire and attack.....and they needed help.

so, this is coming from an unnamed source, who is the source? What's his name?

Why is he speaking about classified information? Why are we airing our shortcomings to our enemies if any of this is true?

And how did you all feel about wikileaks?

Forum List

Back