Chutkan just denied Trump's discovery request for videotapes--she actually thinks a witness's demeanor can be gleaned from a written record.

The analysis noted that, of the 33 OECD nations included in the survey, the U.S. had placed sixteenth for literacy, and surmised that about half of Americans surveyed, aged 16 to 74, had demonstrated a below sixth-grade reading level. Are we?
I am really not in the system anymore so I'm kind of out of the loop. It is very concerning that our education system has taken such a dive. Mostly Post Obama.

I am really not in the system anymore so I'm kind of out of the loop. It is very concerning that our education system has taken such a dive. Mostly Post Obama.
If you are out of the loop, maybe you should refrain from making claims you know nothing about right?

"Indoctrination?" Such as? "Transgenderism?" Liberals care more about that? Then why is it that Republican legislators are trying to make laws about it, if they don't care about it?
Parents aren't mad at conservatives
So who do you think is running public schools?

Parents aren't mad at conservatives
So who do you think is running public schools?
Corrupt governments hell bent on defunding public schools and giving the money to charter schools to steal from it. Look it up for yourself. Don't take my word for it.

If you are out of the loop, maybe you should refrain from making claims you know nothing about right?
I have lived in the United States all my life and have not had a problem with it. I am free and in my opinion it's pretty great. Not sure how you can say I know nothing about it.

Corrupt governments hell bent on defunding public schools and giving the money to charter schools to steal from it. Look it up for yourself. Don't take my word for it.
Schools get the money that teachers union get a large portion

I have lived in the United States all my life and have not had a problem with it. I am free and in my opinion it's pretty great. Not sure how you can say I know nothing about it.
I'm just going by what you said chief. You said the U.S. was the greatest quality. No it isn't.

Schools get the money that teachers union get a large portion
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Staff at a now-closed North Carolina charter school falsified enrollment numbers to obtain more than $400,000 in state money that it wasn't entitled to, according to a state audit released Wednesday.Apr 27, 2022 And this? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Charters are just criminals. Show me I'm wrong.

Forum List

Back