Church goers must take their firearms with them to Church

I posted on this before. Christianity provides a purpose in life and a roadmap on how to live your life. A new Warden at Angola prison gives all the stats you need:

80% of the inmates in Angola prison are serving life sentences without the possibility of parole. Angola prison had been averaging 40 murders a year when the new warden stepped in. His first actions were to have everyone treated as if they were created in the image of God. All people should be treated with that dignity. No swearing by prisoners or guards was allowed. People who died in prison would get wooden coffins, not the cardboard that had been used.

The next step was to create Christian seminaries in the prison to teach people how God has reached out to them so that He may always be with them. Through private funding a Christian college and several chapels were built. Inmates are free to attend as they wish.

Today there are a number of prisoners who are now ordained Pastors. Most inmates now attend the college or services. Even Muslims attend. And Angola has gone from 40 murders a year to not one since 1996.

And how much is tea in china?

The government is controlled by repubs, they easy on crime?
Don’t get mad at me because leftism has created such a violent society.

You didn't answer my question.

Not mad at all, you just aren't making any sense.
I told you why there is high crime and showed you how crime planets when my reason is corrected. I can’t help you if you can’t understand simple logic.

So repubs are weak on crime?
We are seeing the fruits of Obama and Jerry Brown.

And how much is tea in china?

The government is controlled by repubs, they easy on crime?

I told you why there is high crime and showed you how crime planets when my reason is corrected. I can’t help you if you can’t understand simple logic.

So repubs control everything and you still blame Dems. Funny.

You still aren't making any sense. Do you have any statistics?

I had no idea Trump was President in 2016

Congress obviously. You seem to be completely void of any facts.

Still far less than it was 20 years ago or do you think all those extra guns just appeared since 2016?

I wonder how many of those violent crimes were due to the peaceful riots, I mean protests, like the one in Ferguson

Not sure, violent crime is up with concealed carry though.

Correlation is not causation

Congress is in charge of the DOJ and the Calif government? Do tell!

And obama did what specifically?

Still far less than it was 20 years ago or do you think all those extra guns just appeared since 2016?

I wonder how many of those violent crimes were due to the peaceful riots, I mean protests, like the one in Ferguson

More guns less crime? Not so much.

He made a white guy blow up that church in Alabama back in the 60's for starters. It was an attempt to get Obama before he was born.

My church typically has more than one person carrying as well as first aid equipment for gunshots.
Leftists and Islamos have made worship in America a dangerous practice.

Dylann Roof was not leftist.
Of course he was. He believed in the division of races with layers of superiority between them and rejected that God created each of us equally in His own image.

Gun laws have no effect on crime if they did the murder rate in states with the strictest gun laws would be lower than in the states with the most lax gun laws wouldn't they?

My church typically has more than one person carrying as well as first aid equipment for gunshots.

Of course he was. He believed in the division of races with layers of superiority between them and rejected that God created each of us equally in His own image.
Group releases statement defending Dylann Roof's 'legitimate grievances'

Attacked law enforcement for 8 years. While promoting violent rasisism. Got a lot of good people murdered as a result.

Thank you, beyond labels like 'far right,' he was HATE personified.

Gun laws have no effect on crime if they did the murder rate in states with the strictest gun laws would be lower than in the states with the most lax gun laws wouldn't they?

State borders are not very strong.

If more guns equaled less crime we would have by far the least crime in the world.

White supremacy, black supremacy, all the same anti-Christianity left wing value system.

White supremacy, black supremacy, all the same anti-Christianity left wing value system.
Except you said Roof was a leftist when he was a rightist.

Attacked law enforcement for 8 years. While promoting violent rasisism. Got a lot of good people murdered as a result.

Show proof? I have seen many clips where he spoke against all violence.

Except you said Roof was a leftist when he was a rightist.
He holds the same exact values leftists do. Skin pigments count to these people.

Forum List

Back