Church goers must take their firearms with them to Church

Still far less than it was 20 years ago or do you think all those extra guns just appeared since 2016?

I wonder how many of those violent crimes were due to the peaceful riots, I mean protests, like the one in Ferguson

Not sure, violent crime is up with concealed carry though.

Correlation is not causation

More guns less crime? Not so much.

Gun laws have no effect on crime if they did the murder rate in states with the strictest gun laws would be lower than in the states with the most lax gun laws wouldn't they?
I'm all for guns but thats dumb. We have the highest gun crime rate in the world. Obviously less guns would equal less crime. All we need to do is compare countries that have outlawed guns with our country to prove that.

I had no idea Trump was President in 2016
Congress obviously. You seem to be completely void of any facts.
Congress is in charge of the DOJ and the Calif government? Do tell!
And obama did what specifically?
Attacked law enforcement for 8 years. While promoting violent rasisism. Got a lot of good people murdered as a result.

Show proof? I have seen many clips where he spoke against all violence.
So did Hitler, Stalin and Mao. Words are cheap.

Still far less than it was 20 years ago or do you think all those extra guns just appeared since 2016?

I wonder how many of those violent crimes were due to the peaceful riots, I mean protests, like the one in Ferguson

Gun laws have no effect on crime if they did the murder rate in states with the strictest gun laws would be lower than in the states with the most lax gun laws wouldn't they?

State borders are not very strong.

If more guns equaled less crime we would have by far the least crime in the world.

OK so all crime is imported from other states now?

OK our murder rate is the same as it was in 1950 and we have more guns than ever. So more guns does not mean more murder.

The UK has a slightly higher murder rate than they did in 1950 and that's after several rounds of very strict gun laws coming into play in the 60's and later so we can see that more gun laws do not reduce the murder rate.

So at worst gun laws have zero effect on murder rates.

So why are your panties in a twist over guns?

Dylann Roof was not leftist.
Of course he was. He believed in the division of races with layers of superiority between them and rejected that God created each of us equally in His own image.
Group releases statement defending Dylann Roof's 'legitimate grievances'
White supremacy, black supremacy, all the same anti-Christianity left wing value system.
Except you said Roof was a leftist when he was a rightist.
He holds the same exact values leftists do. Skin pigments count to these people.
You keep missing the fact that right wing groups support him in contradiction to your claim.

I'm all for guns but thats dumb. We have the highest gun crime rate in the world. Obviously less guns would equal less crime. All we need to do is compare countries that have outlawed guns with our country to prove that.
Typical leftists. Those willing to shoot innocent people are totally outside their thought process.

Of course he was. He believed in the division of races with layers of superiority between them and rejected that God created each of us equally in His own image.
Group releases statement defending Dylann Roof's 'legitimate grievances'
White supremacy, black supremacy, all the same anti-Christianity left wing value system.
He holds the same exact values leftists do. Skin pigments count to these people.
You keep missing the fact that right wing groups support him in contradiction to your claim.
Labels applied by Mother Jones don’t deserve recognition.

That's like saying the country with the most in ground swimming pools has more pool related fatalities.

Our murder rate is the same as it was in 1950 despite the fact that we have more guns in more hands than ever before.

But to correct your statement, fewer guns in the hands of criminals means less gun crime. We do not enforce the gun laws we have to a sufficiently severe degree so more gun laws that we refuse to enforce will do no good.

LIke in the days of the pilgrims when churchgoers went armed to Church in case of an Indian attack....today churchgoers obviously need to do the same because of the fact that psychoes, jihadists, etc. have in recent times began to attack members of Churches during services.

One Dead, Several Wounded in Tennessee Church Attack - Breitbart
We already bring our guns to church since the white monkey killed those Black people in SC.

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia

Saint James Church massacre - Wikipedia

Labels applied by Mother Jones don’t deserve recognition.
Mother jones didnt apply any labels to the KKK.

LIke in the days of the pilgrims when churchgoers went armed to Church in case of an Indian attack....today churchgoers obviously need to do the same because of the fact that psychoes, jihadists, etc. have in recent times began to attack members of Churches during services.

We already bring our guns to church since the white monkey killed those Black people in SC.

The racist chimes in.

LOL, because you're not racist against Palestinians.

Thats in S.Africa dummy. If you want to play that game I can pretty much crush you with one post.

Thats in S.Africa dummy. If you want to play that game I can pretty much crush you with one post.

Garissa University College attack - Wikipedia

Congress obviously. You seem to be completely void of any facts.
Congress is in charge of the DOJ and the Calif government? Do tell!
And obama did what specifically?
Attacked law enforcement for 8 years. While promoting violent rasisism. Got a lot of good people murdered as a result.

Show proof? I have seen many clips where he spoke against all violence.
So did Hitler, Stalin and Mao. Words are cheap.

So you have no proof?

The Holocaust - Wikipedia

If more guns equaled less crime we would have by far the least crime in the world.

OK our murder rate is the same as it was in 1950 and we have more guns than ever. So more guns does not mean more murder.

The UK has a slightly higher murder rate than they did in 1950 and that's after several rounds of very strict gun laws coming into play in the 60's and later so we can see that more gun laws do not reduce the murder rate.

Guns are imported from other states.

Our police shoot way more people than in any other country and are themselves shot more than in any other country. I'd like that to stop.

Stalin

The forgotten Holocaust: Ukraine famine of 1932-33 | Daily Mail Online

Now sit down white boy before I completely embarrass you.

I support the 2nd.. But , I don't like guns. Don't like violence. I'm Christian Identity. Whites only church services. No firearms necessary.

Stalin

The forgotten Holocaust: Ukraine famine of 1932-33 | Daily Mail Online

Now sit down white boy before I completely embarrass you.

NWA

nigra with attitude

Guns are imported from other states.

Our police shoot way more people than in any other country and are themselves shot more than in any other country. I'd like that to stop.

Then put violent criminals in jail and keep them there for a long time.

Criminal and only criminals are responsible for the crime rate. There is absolutely no reason to keep guns out of the hands of people who don't commit crimes

Forum List

Back