Church goers must take their firearms with them to Church

LIke in the days of the pilgrims when churchgoers went armed to Church in case of an Indian attack....today churchgoers obviously need to do the same because of the fact that psychoes, jihadists, etc. have in recent times began to attack members of Churches during services.

One Dead, Several Wounded in Tennessee Church Attack - Breitbart
We already bring our guns to church since the white monkey killed those Black people in SC.

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia

The racist chimes in.

Negroes would have us believe that it is racist to engage in self defense.

It was an armed churchgoer who took the blackie down. Too bad he had to spend a few minutes getting his weapon from the car.
When confronted by an armed opponent, blackie did what cowards do. He shot himself.

He shot himself when confronted with an unarmed opponent. From what I read it was over before guy got his gun.

He took the cowards way out. He lived as one, acted as one, and died like one. It's quite clear he was black.

The sort you see on the local crime report in just about every city in America day in and day out, week after week, month after month, year after and yet they and the media want us to believe in black victimhood, black lives matter and other leftwing myths that do nothing but further their fallacious agenda.

It was an armed churchgoer who took the blackie down. Too bad he had to spend a few minutes getting his weapon from the car.
When confronted by an armed opponent, blackie did what cowards do. He shot himself.

He shot himself when confronted with an unarmed opponent. From what I read it was over before guy got his gun.

He took the cowards way out. He lived as one, acted as one, and died like one. It's quite clear he was black.

The sort you see on the local crime report in just about every city in America day in and day out, week after week, month after month, year after and yet they and the media want us to believe in black victimhood, black lives matter and other leftwing myths that do nothing but further their fallacious agenda.

When you act like many of them do, it's not call victimhood but reaping what you've sewn.

LIke in the days of the pilgrims when churchgoers went armed to Church in case of an Indian attack....today churchgoers obviously need to do the same because of the fact that psychoes, jihadists, etc. have in recent times began to attack members of Churches during services.

Maybe if the pilgrims had not illegally immigrated the NA wouldnt have attacked them.

Maybe if the native aborignes had not made war on whites they would not be living on reservations and relegated to the dustbin of history.

Yeah, letting hardcore felons out early and reducing time served for criminals has nothing to do with it.

All average law abiding citizens grab guns and shoot up churches.

Last I checked we have fullest prisons in the world.
Irrelevant that leftism has created so many violent people. Fact remains letting violent felons out early only results in higher crime.

Lot of open space for prisons in deserts.

Yeah, letting hardcore felons out early and reducing time served for criminals has nothing to do with it.

Irrelevant that leftism has created so many violent people. Fact remains letting violent felons out early only results in higher crime.

Why do you believe that is happening?

We already bring our guns to church since the white monkey killed those Black people in SC.

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia
Man, we not only bring our guns, but if a lone white mf happen to show up at church that ain't been there before, we also sit near the exit

Leftism telling people they are no more important than a rat or a tree and everything is centered upon dog eat dog you get what we have.

Almost everyone in prison did not have an active Christian life at home prior to being arrested.

Leftism telling people they are no more important than a rat or a tree and everything is centered upon dog eat dog you get what we have.

Almost everyone in prison did not have an active Christian life at home prior to being arrested.

So you don't have actual facts? Statistics?

I posted on this before. Christianity provides a purpose in life and a roadmap on how to live your life. A new Warden at Angola prison gives all the stats you need:

80% of the inmates in Angola prison are serving life sentences without the possibility of parole. Angola prison had been averaging 40 murders a year when the new warden stepped in. His first actions were to have everyone treated as if they were created in the image of God. All people should be treated with that dignity. No swearing by prisoners or guards was allowed. People who died in prison would get wooden coffins, not the cardboard that had been used.

The next step was to create Christian seminaries in the prison to teach people how God has reached out to them so that He may always be with them. Through private funding a Christian college and several chapels were built. Inmates are free to attend as they wish.

Today there are a number of prisoners who are now ordained Pastors. Most inmates now attend the college or services. Even Muslims attend. And Angola has gone from 40 murders a year to not one since 1996.

I posted on this before. Christianity provides a purpose in life and a roadmap on how to live your life. A new Warden at Angola prison gives all the stats you need:

80% of the inmates in Angola prison are serving life sentences without the possibility of parole. Angola prison had been averaging 40 murders a year when the new warden stepped in. His first actions were to have everyone treated as if they were created in the image of God. All people should be treated with that dignity. No swearing by prisoners or guards was allowed. People who died in prison would get wooden coffins, not the cardboard that had been used.

The next step was to create Christian seminaries in the prison to teach people how God has reached out to them so that He may always be with them. Through private funding a Christian college and several chapels were built. Inmates are free to attend as they wish.

Today there are a number of prisoners who are now ordained Pastors. Most inmates now attend the college or services. Even Muslims attend. And Angola has gone from 40 murders a year to not one since 1996.

And how much is tea in china?

The government is controlled by repubs, they easy on crime?

Don’t get mad at me because leftism has created such a violent society.

You didn't answer my question.

Not mad at all, you just aren't making any sense.

And surprise, surprise!

The masked gunman came to the United States from Sudan in 1996

Wohooo..... ain't cultural enrichment grand????;)

how many came over that year? the years before and after? what % of people that come over have been problems?

Dylann Roof - Wikipedia

what's his excuse?

I told you why there is high crime and showed you how crime plummets when my reason is corrected. I can’t help you if you can’t understand simple logic.

I told you why there is high crime and showed you how crime planets when my reason is corrected. I can’t help you if you can’t understand simple logic.

So repubs are weak on crime?

Forum List

Back