Christmas Gifts !

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
ok lets hear all about em---so far my favorite is from dear old mother who some how knew my pillows were basically flat pieces of rags over the years and I got 2 brand new fluffy ones WITH covers !!!

...anything that comes in a Williams-Sonoma box will be my favorite. :D Course, my lazy family is still sleeping, and not here yet, and I've been up for hours. Hmph.

Shattered said:
...anything that comes in a Williams-Sonoma box will be my favorite. :D Course, my lazy family is still sleeping, and not here yet, and I've been up for hours. Hmph.

LOL oh go ahead--open one !! :)

Santa brought me a shiny new blow up doll! (wishful thinking)

I got a new bathrobe, Steelers calendar, Steelers pajamas, Steelers socks, Steelers tie... and the usual Christmas stress.

I'll be going to my Mommy's very soon though. I'm confident she got me the monkey I've been asking about for years.

It'll be neat when my sisters son opens his gifts. He usually gets some specially delivered reindeer crap daily (really from Sir Evil's dog). I may even wrap a special one for her daughter from my Mom's cats litter box. :)

*on a side note*

My host provider was under a DDOS attack throughout the evening up until a short while ago. Don't know if it'll return or not but that's what has accounted for the slowness.

Happy Holidays to all!!

dilloduck said:
LOL oh go ahead--open one !! :)

I could just open them *all*. I have everyone's gifts here, because they've been dropping them off for 2 weeks now. :D:D:D

Shattered said:
I could just open them *all*. I have everyone's gifts here, because they've been dropping them off for 2 weeks now. :D:D:D
Skake the hell outta them all--those diamonds won't break ! :)

jimnyc said:
Santa brought me a shiny new blow up doll! (wishful thinking)

I got a new bathrobe, Steelers calendar, Steelers pajamas, Steelers socks, Steelers tie... and the usual Christmas stress.

I'll be going to my Mommy's very soon though. I'm confident she got me the monkey I've been asking about for years.

It'll be neat when my sisters son opens his gifts. He usually gets some specially delivered reindeer crap daily (really from Sir Evil's dog). I may even wrap a special one for her daughter from my Mom's cats litter box. :)

*on a side note*

My host provider was under a DDOS attack throughout the evening up until a short while ago. Don't know if it'll return or not but that's what has accounted for the slowness.

Happy Holidays to all!!

a Monkey !!!---you lucky devil !!!! :clap1:

NATO AIR said:
My gift was a 4 hour nap in the back aisle of the workcenter, uninterrupted by a drill or a customer or anything else.

:)
now there's a gift that only a higher power can give ya !!!!

and I bought---er I mean Santa brought me a really cool pocket knife too!!---He knows I love em! :beer:

Return of the King Extended version:D

I gave that one to my wife when it came out.

I got a gift that every real man likes - A powertool! (Rotary Skil Saw!)

My favorite gift, so far, other than the kids just enjoying the heck out of their presents, is my gift certificate to the Renaissance European Day Spa. I got a manicure, pedicure, and an aromatherapy massage coming to me :D

foremost golf clubs and a linksys wireless router!!! plus an x-box memory card and some clothes. and the most important thing... a chocolate cook book!

I got a sirius xm radio system. No more driving across states and listening to FM static ten minutes out of the city limits............ Whoo Hooo.

UsaPride said:
My favorite gift, so far, other than the kids just enjoying the heck out of their presents, is my gift certificate to the Renaissance European Day Spa. I got a manicure, pedicure, and an aromatherapy massage coming to me :D
heyyyyy did the kids get some real loud stuff from all your relatives ??? It's required ya know !

Forum List

Back