Christmas Gifts !

dilloduck said:
heyyyyy did the kids get some real loud stuff from all your relatives ??? It's required ya know !

Got my nephew a drum machine. :teeth: :clap1:

Hey, the way I figure it, he's got 2 kids - 11 and 7.. I've been doing this for 10 of the 11 years... if he doesn't know better by now, he never will. Not my fault. :D

Niece got a karaoke machine.. Not quite as obnoxious, but still gets the job done. :)

The best gift I have received was waking up next to my beautiful wife & watching my 2 & 3 yr old sons have the time of there life!Then I spent the rest of the day with my wacko Brothers & there wives & My dear ol sister, ooo & of course we cant forget Mommy Dearest...lol( this to was a great gift , as I live far away) I also got to see my Dad ,Step mom & youngest brother ( who I havent seen in a long time) So as I am typing this I realized what I am saying is being with my family was my best present in a long time!!! Of course I went to the pic section of this board & seen a couple other gifts I would of liked...lol... Well Hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas & a even better New Year!!!
:)
Jeff

I got a few cookbooks, my favorite was the wolfgang puck one. I also got a new printer/scanner/photocenter from Dell, but it won't be delivered until tomorrow. my hubby bought me a peachfaced-lovebird, named Sunshine. i also got rollercoaster tycoon 3. i got Hermione's wand (a replica) that is hand-carved. i got a lot of bubblebath stuff, bath gels, body washes from bath & bodyworks. i got some cash from my dad, which i spent today on a new portable cd/mp3 player. i got a couple of things for jewelry making too.

I got an X Box, with Halo 2, Madden 2005, and NCAA Football 2005.

LOTR trilogy on DVD.

Star Wars trilogy on DVD.

4 books.

2 shirts and ties.

2 sweater vests (promptly returned for store credit)

1 CD.

Lots of candy.

fuzzykitten99 said:
I got a few cookbooks, my favorite was the wolfgang puck one. I also got a new printer/scanner/photocenter from Dell, but it won't be delivered until tomorrow. my hubby bought me a peachfaced-lovebird, named Sunshine. i also got rollercoaster tycoon 3. i got Hermione's wand (a replica) that is hand-carved. i got a lot of bubblebath stuff, bath gels, body washes from bath & bodyworks. i got some cash from my dad, which i spent today on a new portable cd/mp3 player. i got a couple of things for jewelry making too.

dang---I miss my birds !!!---too many fricken cats around here !

My best gift was Kevin,the kids and myself waking up in our house for the first time on Christmas!!!! I got some nice things. A lot of bath stuff. My mom and father in law both got me Ann Coulter's book!!! I will exchange one for Sean Hannity's book-lol!!! Candles( I love them!), a cute little fiber optic snowman,some new curtains for the kitchen we are getting ready to paint,a Home Depot gift certificate for the new house. The most special was the one my son made at school. It's a little present that you don't unwrap and has a little poem with it. Whenever we are down we hold it with us and all his love is inside!!!!

I'm exhausted after having 15 or so people,but it was a great time!!!

Shattered said:
I could just open them *all*. I have everyone's gifts here, because they've been dropping them off for 2 weeks now. :D:D:D

Your a better person than I Shattered ,,,,,,,,,,,What willpower........... lOL

I recieved a lot of gift certificates which I love cuz I can get what I like now!! Computer stuff, jewelry, a cashmere pashmina, perfume, some books.........

krisy said:
The most special was the one my son made at school. It's a little present that you don't unwrap and has a little poem with it. Whenever we are down we hold it with us and all his love is inside!!!!

I'm exhausted after having 15 or so people,but it was a great time!!!

I made those when I was in school. They are cute.

You had 15 people too? I had to work until 1:30 on Christmas Eve, so I had 5 hours to cook a full meal for that many.

Bonnie said:
Your a better person than I Shattered ,,,,,,,,,,,What willpower........... lOL

Not better - just busier.. No time to snoop. :D

fuzzykitten99 said:
I made those when I was in school. They are cute.

You had 15 people too? I had to work until 1:30 on Christmas Eve, so I had 5 hours to cook a full meal for that many.

Ooohh yes! It was a lot of fun,but I had to run around and clean up after the kids opened their presents and try to keep all those little pieces from getting lost. I didn't cook a meal,because my mom does that on Christmas night. we had lunch meat,a veggie tray,salami rolls,hanky panky,chips,potato salad,and some other things. I made 150 freakin Buckeye candies!!! All that alone cost a fortune,but it was worth it!! I don't envy you having to cook for all those people. Just getting all that food together was work enough-and then the clean up!!

From Jake

HA0312.jpg

A hero among heroes, Sergeant William "Wild Bill" Guarnere and fellow members of Company 506 were memorialized in Stephen Ambrose's book Band of Brothers and the HBO series produced by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks. This historic photograph shows Easy Company parachuting into Holland during Operation Market Garden on September 17, 1944. Personally signed by Sgt. Guarnere, recipient of two Purple Hearts and two Bronze Stars. Framed in black under Plexiglas®. 9" x 11". Comes with a certificate of authenticity.

Forum List

Back