Christine O'Donnell criticized by former aides

I call him that because that's what he is. He ain't even scratched his little azz much less put it on the line. He wants to re distribute all the wealth that others have worked for and save for. He started by stealing 960 billion dollars from the seniors health care. Just at a time when the baby boombers are becoming seniors. He wanted 30 million of his union buds and illegals to get that care and fuck the seniors. He's a marxist through and through.

You've made two essential statements. You've claimed that liberation theology is Marxist, which is a batshit crazy argument, ignoring the fact that our civil rights movement was essentially built on that rock. You've claimed that someone who put his political ass on the line to save our financial institution is Marxist. Where's your credibility?

Black Liberation Theology is Marxist.

Black liberation theology is equal rights. I'd piss on my own face if I supported your view of planting bombs at Sunday schools, and murdering young girls. You seem to have a different agenda. Give it up.

Last edited:
nice to see republican diversity
they are expanding from fundementalist christians only to adding witches

You've made two essential statements. You've claimed that liberation theology is Marxist, which is a batshit crazy argument, ignoring the fact that our civil rights movement was essentially built on that rock. You've claimed that someone who put his political ass on the line to save our financial institution is Marxist. Where's your credibility?

Black Liberation Theology is Marxist.

Black liberation theology is equal rights. I'd piss on my own face if I supported your view of planting bombs at Sunday schools.

Black Liberation Theology is Marxist. And you can go ahead and piss in yer face. it what bag dippers do.

oh bullshit, you big fucking bag dipping hypocrite. you voted a man into the whitehouse who smoked cocaine, hung out with radicals and anarchists and bombers of the capital building, didn't bother you a bit when they all sat in church and screamed "God damn America" "It's in da bible" you voted in a Marxist, and you vote for Coons too who is a Marxist. stfu.

I'm just trying to understand why any person, with two synapses to rub together, would call someone who rescued our financial institutions a Marxist? It makes no sense, other than fulfillment of some sophomoric desire to spew polemic, and shows just another brain dead Coulter wannabe.

Only fucking delusional liberoidal morons can maintain that President Obama somehow "rescued" our financial institutions. In his fucking Marxist way, he inserted GOVERNMENT improperly into the entire equation not just setting a terrible precedent but also costing us boat loads of money which leads us further down the road to the collapse of a capitalistic system.

You liberoidal ass-bites are really quite slow. You in particular. You don't appear to have any functioning brain cells.

And by the way, moron, folks don't rub synapses. Synapses are SPACES across which neurotransmitters must flow.

No, the TARP was under Bush/Paulson.

So you have no point, then...

Awesome work there... Your handlers must be proud...

a Republican leader who ran for President blames us for 9.11 saying it was God's way of damning us for being open to gays. He also states that Katrina was the result of us allowing abortion.

in other words, when you said
"
To the best of my knowledge, no one running for President did..."
The best of your knowledge was insufficient.

Well, I know I didn't vote for that person... That's certainly not what I believe...

Did you vote for the one who sat and listened faithfully to "God Damn America"?
Have you got any proof that Obama was present in the church? No.

One day Obama's an atheist Marxist.
The next day he's a muslim.
The next day he's such a devout Christian that he went to church every sunday for 20 years.
The next day he' nothing but a Christian opportunist.

If you're looking for consistency, you're on a fools errand:lol:

a Republican leader who ran for President blames us for 9.11 saying it was God's way of damning us for being open to gays. He also states that Katrina was the result of us allowing abortion.

in other words, when you said
The best of your knowledge was insufficient.

Well, I know I didn't vote for that person... That's certainly not what I believe...

Did you vote for the one who sat and listened faithfully to "God Damn America"?

Well, he said so in his book...

Is that proof enough?

The next day he's such a devout Christian that he went to church every sunday for 20 years.

Fun with generalizations...

(All the libs are using them!) <--- see what I did there?

My comment was not a generalization. Many so-called conservatives routinely change their opinion of Obama's religious affiliation depending on the context of the bullshit they are attempting to spew.

My comment was not a generalization. Many so-called conservatives routinely change their opinion of Obama's religious affiliation depending on the context of the bullshit they are attempting to spew.

Sure it was - you didn't say "many" in your post... If you did, then it's not generalizing...

The vast majority of conservatives don't give a shit about any of that...

Most just want him to stop spending money we don't have...

I'm just trying to understand why any person, with two synapses to rub together, would call someone who rescued our financial institutions a Marxist? It makes no sense, other than fulfillment of some sophomoric desire to spew polemic, and shows just another brain dead Coulter wannabe.

Only fucking delusional liberoidal morons can maintain that President Obama somehow "rescued" our financial institutions. In his fucking Marxist way, he inserted GOVERNMENT improperly into the entire equation not just setting a terrible precedent but also costing us boat loads of money which leads us further down the road to the collapse of a capitalistic system.

You liberoidal ass-bites are really quite slow. You in particular. You don't appear to have any functioning brain cells.

And by the way, moron, folks don't rub synapses. Synapses are SPACES across which neurotransmitters must flow.

No, the TARP was under Bush/Paulson.

No. The FIRST TARP was under the Bush Administration, which has never been disputed. In fact, President Bush was roundly criticized for it by the right at the time.

But the rest of the MASSIVE and reckless and foolish and dangerous spending has taken place under President Obama.

And no President alone does this shit. Alone, none can. In BOTH cases, it was a fucking liberoidal DEMOCRAT Parody Congress that did the deed.

A lot of liberals don't have a problem with the facist republican babykillers proposing massive gashing cuts to the offensive military as a starter to cutting spending.

No. The FIRST TARP was under the Bush Administration,

There was only one TARP. It came as two tranches under a single appropriations vote. The only way to prevent the second tranche would have been a denial vote by congress. The second tranche had been recommended by Paulson before Obama took office. TARP was widely supported by both parties until Obama took office, at which point Republicans decided that TARP was a great idea before TARP was a terrible idea that only a muslim Marxist could support.

Last edited:

Sure it was - you didn't say "many" in your post... If you did, then it's not generalizing...

I made no comment about all, many or even a handful of conservatives. I pointed out what some on this board and others have done. If you think it applies to you, that's your own issue.

Forum List

Back