Christie approval higher than Obama...

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
N.J. poll: Chris Christie is leader, not bully - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

Indeed, 50 percent say that Christie is a leader, while only 45 percent say that he is a bully. Independents thought of Christie as more of a leader, 55 percent to 42 percent.

In addition, Christie received a net positive job approval rating, with 54 percent of the state’s voters approving of his performance and 39 percent disapproving.
RCP average has Obama at 47.3 approval & 48.3 disapproval.

45% say he's a "bully"? that's not approval/disapproval, that's like/hate. proves to that he's a polarizing figure. His policies better work to garner support, or he'll be on the outside looking in next election.

but that's the way the Neo-GOP works. you're either with us....or you're a Commie. They are the very Definition of polarization lately.

So President Obama needs to be more like Christie Cream? But wait...I thought ya'll were the ones bitching and moaning about the President's "Chicago Style" politics. You whine when he's a "bully" and then you hold a bully up as a model for what the President should be like? Weird...

45% say he's a "bully"? that's not approval/disapproval, that's like/hate. proves to that he's a polarizing figure. His policies better work to garner support, or he'll be on the outside looking in next election.

but that's the way the Neo-GOP works. you're either with us....or you're a Commie. They are the very Definition of polarization lately.

you must have skipped this part...lol

In addition, Christie received a net positive job approval rating, with 54 percent of the state’s voters approving of his performance and 39 percent disapproving.

regardless....slightly less than half of their population think he's a bully. I don't really give a shit...I don't live there. Seems to me though that's a pretty fine line between like and hate.

i heart Christie, there are other good republican governers doing good things out there, and CHristie is up there. Hes come into jersey swinging, he and much of his followers know the libs have it stacked against him, media, senate, money, but hes in there swinging and hes getting his punches in. This state has been getting better and better and its due to him and the dems that work wtih him. I think Sweeney and theres a female senator who sometimes agree with him and they are doing good things. But u know what you dont hear Christie say the dems arent helping they stop everything," and hes not looking for excuses like Obama Christie is not the Chief Whiner in charge.

regardless....slightly less than half of their population think he's a bully. I don't really give a shit...I don't live there. Seems to me though that's a pretty fine line between like and hate.

no being in jersey its democrats crying louder. the democrat theory here in NJ NY "he who screams louder is right" its not true but thats what they feel.

I guess Obama can kiss New Jersey goodbye then.

Oh, wait...

RCP has Obama up 15 points in New Jersey.

My bad.

Indeed, 50 percent say that Christie is a leader, while only 45 percent say that he is a bully. Independents thought of Christie as more of a leader, 55 percent to 42 percent.

Well, the fact is Obama is at 51 - 45 approval in New Jersey and Romney is at 35 - 43 favorability.

That is because Christie has done and amazing job. He took on the Unions and won. Most center leaning leftist truly want the Unions to get their butts kicked!

put him in the limelight for a month and see how he fares.

christy will never be president folks

That is because Christie has done and amazing job. He took on the Unions and won. Most center leaning leftist truly want the Unions to get their butts kicked!

yes he did and hes been fighting against a democratic regime here who didnt want to see any other way. Christie has been fair and sometimes played hardball well its only hardball when republicans do it, when dems do it they see it as a stroll thru the park where everyone is happy, but holding on those tax cut for the people hardball.

put him in the limelight for a month and see how he fares.

christy will never be president folks

Christie could never survive the day to day stresses of a Presidential campaign.

First, he is too fat
Second, he is too bitchy

Forum List

Back