Christians to Confront Largest Mosque in Colorado

MissileMan said:
Are you saying that God wants us all to be Christians, but made 2/3rds of the planet non- Christian just for grins? What possible purpose could there be for this?

God didn't "make 2/3rds of the planet non-christian" - "The Planet" is that, it's a planet - how can a planet believe in anything?

All joking aside, my assertion above is true - God didn't "make 2/3rds of man non-Christian" anymore than going to a McDonald's makes one turn into a Hamburger...

He did originally create Adam - who walked with God and had daily fellowship with him... Adam, however, chose sin and because of that the "entire planet" (in your words), is born into sin.... the ONLY difference between a "Christian" and someone lost like yourself is that "Christians" have accepted Christ as their savior.... both are sinners, just that the latter is saved by Grace...

rtwngAvngr said:
All american christians I know accept that our country has religious freedom and are fine with that. Can you say the same of Muslim theocracies? the ones that breed terror.

When did we start talking about a foreign Muslim theocracy? We're talking about American citizens being free to worship the God of their choice, not your choice. Take the hand of the kid in front of you and keep up with the rest of the class.

rtwngAvngr said:
See. You absolutely must equate all religious thought with terrorism. I understand. Singling out islam for criticism is politically incorrect. Believe lies if you must.
I didn't say terrorist, I didn't even say Muslim. You jumped to that conclusion all by yourself. Not all Muslims are terrorists any more than all terrorists are Muslim. Timothy McVeighe ring a bell? And how about the countless bombings and people killed by Christian terrorists in Northern Ireland?

rtwngAvngr said:
the ONLY difference? The ONLY difference? Do you believe this difference to be insignificant? What's wrong with you?

The difference in methods are significant, I didn't say they weren't. That does not change the equality of the fanatacism.

-Cp said:
God didn't "make 2/3rds of the planet non-christian" - "The Planet" is that, it's a planet - how can a planet believe in anything?

All joking aside, my assertion above is true - God didn't "make 2/3rds of man non-Christian" anymore than going to a McDonald's makes one turn into a Hamburger...

He did originally create Adam - who walked with God and had daily fellowship with him... Adam, however, chose sin and because of that the "entire planet" (in your words), is born into sin.... the ONLY difference between a "Christian" and someone lost like yourself is that "Christians" have accepted Christ as their savior.... both are sinners, just that the latter is saved by Grace...

If God didn't plan for 2/3rd's of the planet's population to be non-Christian, then how did it occur?

MissileMan said:
The difference in methods are significant, I didn't say they weren't. That does not change the equality of the fanatacism.

It most certainly does. Fanaticism reflects beliefs AND METHODS. Any religion which proposes the use of violence to spread is more fanatical than one which does not.

Once again, your political correctness has blinded you to reality and sense.

MissileMan said:
That does not change the equality of the fanatacism.

Here's another quote where you equate the two religions. Remember how you were denying it? that was hilarious.

MissileMan said:
If God didn't plan for 2/3rd's of the planet's population to be non-Christian, then how did it occur?
Your ignorance is getting boring.

Whether you believe in Christianity or not, you should at least know that Christians believe in something called - FREE WILL. God told them the way and the consequences for not following the but, but He then gave them FREE WILL to decide which path they choose.

Stop playing stupid. (or maybe you aren't).

Darn it, I said I was done with this thread... OUT!

freeandfun1 said:
Your ignorance is getting boring.

Whether you believe in Christianity or not, you should at least know that Christians believe in something called - FREE WILL. God told them the way and the consequences for not following the but, but He then gave them FREE WILL to decide which path they choose.

Stop playing stupid. (or maybe you aren't).

Darn it, I said I was done with this thread... OUT!

Don't run off!

If a person is born into a Hindi household in a small village in the middle of nowhere and they are raised to be Hindi, how is that an example of God giving someone free will?

MissileMan said:
Don't run off!

If a person is born into a Hindi household in a small village in the middle of nowhere and they are raised to be Hindi, how is that an example of God giving someone free will?

Do you spend equal amounts of time on muslim sites telling em their religion is illogical? I wonder.

Libs like you are so dumb and antichristian you side with an enemy of modernity who is only promising to kill you last.

MissileMan said:
Don't run off!

First off, this thread is being hi-jacked.

IF that same person is never introduced to the opportunity to learn the truth, then the I am sure God will judge them on judgment day in a sympathetic and loving manner. The Bible clearly states that God is the final judge and He will determine every man's fate.

On the other hand, if that person had the opportunity to learn the truth and rejected it, the he has rejected God and that is the only unforgivable sin.

It is all very simple if one attempts to understand the true message behind Christianity instead of misrepresenting it. There are Christians every day that misrepresent the true message just as there are people in EVERY religion that misrepresent the true message of any given religion.

Try learning the true message yourself instead of believing all the various interpretations that are thrown out there. If YOU seek the truth, God will show you the answer.

Quote:
"Let's see. They are going there to claim that Allah is a lie, that the Christian God is the only God, that unless they accept JC they are going to hell...any reasonable person would say this constitutes an insult."

Oh, yes, this is such an insult. But using Christian taxpayer dollars to fund a museum exhibit showing feces smeared on Mary, mother of Christ, is defended by liberals, and any attempt to remove funding would surely be backed by the Anti-Christian Liberties Union. Where were cries of the reasonable people during that debacle?

MissileMan said:

What we have here is an OBVIOUS INABILITY to pay attention...

Abbey Normal said:
Quote:
"Let's see. They are going there to claim that Allah is a lie, that the Christian God is the only God, that unless they accept JC they are going to hell...any reasonable person would say this constitutes an insult."

Oh, yes, this is such an insult. But using Christian taxpayer dollars to fund a museum exhibit showing feces smeared on Mary, mother of Christ, is defended by liberals, and any attempt to remove funding would surely be backed by the Anti-Christian Liberties Union. Where were cries of the reasonable people during that debacle?

Did they exhibit this crap in front of your church? What would your reaction be to that?

And I'm not keen on my tax money being wasted on these kind of programs, but it got passed by our legislators, so until the laws changed, we're stuck with it.

-Cp said:
What we have here is an OBVIOUS INABILITY to pay attention...

Are't you the one who claims that the select few who are destined for salvation have already been chosen?

MissileMan said:
Did they exhibit this crap in front of your church? What would your reaction be to that?

And I'm not keen on my tax money being wasted on these kind of programs, but it got passed by our legislators, so until the laws changed, we're stuck with it.

So you are saying that Muslims would be more upset with Christians preaching in front of their Mosque, than they would be at a museum exhibit showing feces smeared on the Quran?

MissileMan said:

Again, your comparisons are poorly thought out. An equivalent scenario would be christians going to a mosque and taunting them with a shit covered, ham-stained, Koran, but as the article said, they're only going to talk.

MissileMan said:
Are't you the one who claims that the select few who are destined for salvation have already been chosen?

-Cp said:
God didn't "make 2/3rds of man non-Christian" anymore than going to a McDonald's makes one turn into a Hamburger...

-Cp said:

Regardless of how strongly they feel about their religion - they're wrong..

There's your problem folks..Same way the Muslim wackos feel..
I (we) are right, you are wrong..
It will never change..Drive on Christian Soldiers, drive on.

Ahhhh...hint...yer spinning yer wheels..Live "the" life you profess to be "the way" and leave others to theirs....yer better off. Like I said before, this is not about religion...It's about folks hiding behind it.

Abbey Normal said:
So you are saying that Muslims would be more upset with Christians preaching in front of their Mosque, than they would be at a museum exhibit showing feces smeared on the Quran?

No, I'm saying that it is reasonable to think that Muslims might be as easily offended by a group of Christians disrespecting Islam as you were offended by a shit-smeared statue of Mary.

Mr. P said:
There's your problem folks..Same way the Muslim wackos feel..
I (we) are right, you are wrong..
It will never change..Drive on Christian Soldiers, drive on.

Ahhhh...hint...yer spinning yer wheels..Live "the" life you profess to be "the way" and leave others to theirs....yer better off. Like I said before, this is not about religion...It's about folks hiding behind it.

I'm not hiding behind any religion... in fact, how does one "hide" behind a religion.. Is religion some huge brick wall that one can physically walk around to the other side of?

Forum List

Back