Christians to Confront Largest Mosque in Colorado

freeandfun1 said:
They have a right just as much as Muslims have a right to blare their frig'n come to prayer song over the loud speakers five times a day in that town in Michigan. You're childish. I am not gonig to waste my time arguing with a five year old.
Who said anything about rights?

Mr. P said:
Translation...."You are wrong in your belief THUMP, this is the way THUMP, you're going to burn in hell THUMP, see the light THUMP"...

Now don't you think that's going to piss some if not all people off?
After all they feel as strongly about their religion as you do yours. How would it be if say a bunch of
Muslims show up in the church parking lot on Sunday morning with their Koran and do the same?
My guess is the police would be called in 5 seconds. Tolerance? Yeah sure. Not from THUMPERS.

The problem here is not a religion, it's a bunch of fanatical ass holes HIDING behind a religion. Go figure.
There is no need to "Bring the Gospel" in an attempt to convert.

Just wondering... Have you been paying attention to world events lately?

Mr. P said:
Who said anything about rights?

Your general demeanor seems to indicate that this action on behalf of these christains is somehow out of bounds. Don't you think they have the right of free speech and assembly or these rights only reserved to terrorists?

MissileMan said:
Your Clinton-esque maneuvering to dodge the truth is entertaining, but ineffective.
Don't you see how pathetic your argument is? If you don't, I am sure others will. Perhaps you need a class in the English language? You sure don't seem to understand it.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. I do not. I was summarizing your apparent position. Do you reallly believe it or is it just shit you spout when your meds run low?

I don't need you to summarize my position with your fucked-up spin on it. My position is perfectly clear. You are trying to muddle matters because you have no defensible position of your own.

MissileMan said:
I don't need you to summarize my position with your fucked-up spin on it. My position is perfectly clear. You are trying to muddle matters because you have no defensible position of your own.

You don't need to summarize your position, that's correct, but your attribution is off. You don't need to summarize your position because I summarized it for you: "Christians are just as bad as terrorists." yes. This is, in fact, the ignorantly stupid meat of your message.

rtwngAvngr said:
Your general demeanor seems to indicate that this action on behalf of these christains is somehow out of bounds. Don't you think they have the right of free speech and assembly or these rights only reserved to terrorists?
Oh! Their going to put the THUMP on terrorists? Never mind then..

If fags can partake in "peaceful confrontations" why can't Christians?

Idiot, the term is used often. Stop trying to change definitions and the usage of common terms to fit your agenda.

Gay Activists' Alliance
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

The Gay Activists Alliance was founded in New York City in December 1969 after the Stonewall riots, by dissident members of the Gay Liberation Front (GLF) who wanted to form a non-violent "single issue, politically neutral, militant organizaiton" whose goal was to "secure basic human rights, dignity and freedom for all gay people."

The Gay Activists Alliance was most active from 1970 to 1974. They published the Gay Activist newspaper until 1980. Their New York City headquarters (the Firehouse on Wooster Street in Greenwich Village) was burned down by arsonists in 1974. GAA eventually dissolved in October 1981.

GAA members performed zaps -- public peaceful confrontations with officials to draw media attention. Their first president was Jim Owles.

The symbol of the Gay Activists Alliance was the lower case greek letter lambda (λ) taken from physics where it represents "a complete exchange of energy." Other definitions of the symbolism of the lambda include balance or unity. A battle flag with the lamda was carried by the fierce Greek fighters, the Sacred Band of Thebes who marched into battle with their young male lovers.

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp
rtwngAvngr said:
You don't need to summarize your position, that's correct, but your attribution is off. You don't need to summarize your position because I summarized it for you: "Christians are just as bad as terrorists." yes. This is, in fact, the ignorantly stupid meat of your message.

Contribute something constructive to the argument or go back outside and play.

MissileMan said:
Ditto. All you keep trying to do is change the definition of words and then accuse me of using Clintonesque technics... you are the only one doing that in this thread.

MissileMan said:

Oh. I've already contributed substantially by revealing the utter stupidity of your statements.

So, do you make a distinction beteween prostelytizing with speech and words versus prostelytizing through force? Or is this the distinction which blows your worldview, and therefore must not be admitted, or discussed? Tell us, socrates. If you want to save face, your silence will be all we need to confirm my correctness and complete dominance of this thread and you.

freeandfun1 said:
Ditto. All you keep trying to do is change the definition of words and then accuse me of using Clintonesque technics... you are the only one doing that in this thread.

You're the one who apparently still thinks that a couple busloads of Christians outside a mosque, telling the Muslims that their God is a poser, their religion is a lie, and they're all doomed to hell is peaceful.

MissileMan said:
You're the one who apparently still thinks that a couple busloads of Christians outside a mosque, telling the Muslims that their God is a poser, their religion is a lie, and they're all doomed to hell is peaceful.

It is peaceful. Again you seem to be unable to distunguish between words and violence. Are you some kind of idiot?

MissileMan said:
your pathetic attempt to win this little debate is amusing. Things are the way they are, not the way YOU might WANT to perceive them.

I'm done here... you are no mental challenge at all.

rtwngAvngr said:
Oh. I've already contributed substantially by revealing the utter stupidity of your statements.

So, do you make a distinction beteween prostelytizing with speech and words versus prostelytizing through force? Or is this the distinction which blows your worldview, and therefore must not be admitted, or discussed? Tell us, socrates. If you want to save face, your silence will be all we need to confirm my correctness and complete dominance of this thread and you.

Where's the Rolling on the Floor Laughing Til I Puke smilie? You are an imbecile who suffers from delusions of grandeur. I never compared Christians to terrorists, that was a spin you threw in to distract because you can't refute.

MissileMan said:
Where's the Rolling on the Floor Laughing Til I Puke smilie? You are an imbecile who suffers from delusions of grandeur. I never compared Christians to terrorists, that was a spin you threw in to distract because you can't refute.

It's not spin. Your goal is to equate peaceful christianity with radicalized islam. You're so focused on doing so, you blur the very distinction between words and violent acts. You should be ashamed of yourself.

rtwngAvngr said:
It is peaceful. Again you seem to be unable to distunguish between words and violence. Are you some kind of idiot?

If you are standing on the sidewalk outside someone's house in the middle of the night, reciting Shakespeare at the top of your lungs, you might get arrested for, what? Disturbing the what? Peace maybe? No violence involved.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's not spin. Your goal is to equate peaceful christianity with radicalized islam. You're so focused on doing so, you blur the very distinction between words and violent acts. You should be ashamed of yourself.

As is your wont, you allege that which isn't there.

MissileMan said:
As is your wont, you allege that which isn't there.

You possess a hypersensitivity towards the actions of christians. You read an article about them going to talk and you assume violence. To me, this proves your bias.

Forum List

Back