Christians are not to take in blood.

You know what's wrong with most religions?

They try to act "purer" than the others with their asceticism and turning down of simple pleasures in a bid to prove that they're the "right" one.

Look up Nazarene Vow sometime for a different slant on that viewpoint.

They try to act "purer" than the others with their asceticism and turning down of simple pleasures in a bid to prove that they're the "right" one.

Look up Nazarene Vow sometime for a different slant on that viewpoint.

That's the problem is too many people are trying to act "purer" than others. It is what caused the whole mess in the first place and people are still falling for it today.

jw's drink coffee....mormons avoid it...

about the blood...it would make sense before blood types were understood....

have you gotten to the part where jesus dies on a stake....jw's consider the cross ....the same as an idol

Jehovah Witness = evolution in action.

:lol: I used to work with a woman that was one...she wouldn't defile her body with caffeine but she ate a package of oreos a day and chugged hawaiian punch from eight to five.

That's more of a Mormon thing... I didn't know the JWs were the same on caffine.

And I still haven't found that one in the Bible. It must have been one of the missing ten commandments from when Moshe busted them the first time down the mountain.:lol:
Maybe it's both...actually she was a Seventh Day Adventist....isn't that a JW? I admit they all seem rather anal to me. :lol:

That's why Dionysus is a God I can believe in.

dionysus2-0135.jpg

Forum List

Back