Christianity seems savage while Islam is purity

Are you saying the Quran commands the muslim to send the kafir away in peace?

Or does it say send the Kafir away in pieces?:confused:

If I said "Jesus is a liberal SOB" in a country dominated by christians, the worst I'll get is yelled at.

But If I said "Muhammad is a child raping, misogynistic SOB" in a muslim dominated country, wouldn't I lose my life?:confused:

Freedom of religion includes the right t practice my religion without interference from others.

Paying a fee to practice my religion is called interference. Threatening to kill me if I don't pay the fee is also interference and all out oppression. If this is endorsed by the Quran, how do you justify Islam introduced freedom of religion to the world.:confused:

A religion that says that all men are created equal would not condone slavery.

However, Islam condones slavery, condones beaten women, marrying and having sex with prepubescent girls, hey the list goes on.

I think the real question is--Is Islam really a religion?:confused:

In 1990, Kai Nielsen wrote a book titled "Ethics without God" and caused a sh**storm with theologists in the west

However, it seems like the Quran is really "Overt Hedonism with God", at least for us men.:eusa_eh:

The very first word revealed by God to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was "Read!". Gabriel told him "read!" 3 times (The Holy Qur'an, The Clot of blood -Surah 96- V 1).

Abd Allah ibn Salam (Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him, his family, and companions) said, “O people! Spread the salams, feed others, maintain family ties, and pray at night when others sleep and you will enter Heaven safely.” [Tirmidhi, Hakim]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_ibn_Salam

This is Islam, not what you say. If you don't care that some man calling himself Al Qaeda lies to you about what Islam is, the loss is yours only.

The very first word revealed by God to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was "Read!". Gabriel told him "read!" 3 times (The Holy Qur'an, The Clot of blood -Surah 96- V 1).

Abd Allah ibn Salam (Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him, his family, and companions) said, “O people! Spread the salams, feed others, maintain family ties, and pray at night when others sleep and you will enter Heaven safely.” [Tirmidhi, Hakim]

This is Islam, not what you say. If you don't care that some man calling himself Al Qaeda lies to you about what Islam is, the loss is yours only.

I see, you need to READ the Quran in order to UNDERSTAND the Quran.

However, what is the point of reading the Quran when you need 1 of the 124,000 Saints to teach you how to understand the Quran? In other words, reading the Quran does not lead to understanding the Quran.

This is supposed to be ovious to you. That's why I tell you that the first word revealed by God to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was "Read!" (The Holy Qur'an, The Clot of Blood -Surah 96- V 1). Gabriel said "read" 3 times.

After the order of the Surahs was arranged, we have the Qur'an. The first verse of the Qur'an is "In the Name of God, the Most Merciful, the Great Merciful." (The Opening -Surah1- V1). That's my translation. They translated it differently, but Rahman and Rahim both point to Rahma, which means mercy. I guess they wanted to avoid the repetition.

This is Islam, not what you say.

This is supposed to be ovious to you. That's why I tell you that the first word revealed by God to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was "Read!" (The Holy Qur'an, The Clot of Blood -Surah 96- V 1). Gabriel said "read" 3 times.

After the order of the Surahs was arranged, we have the Qur'an. The first verse of the Qur'an is "In the Name of God, the Most Merciful, the Great Merciful." (The Opening -Surah1- V1). That's my translation. They translated it differently, but Rahman and Rahim both point to Rahma, which means mercy. I guess they wanted to avoid the repetition.

Islam is as islam does. Ever watch the news? We all know what islam is doing. Don't we.

Islam is as islam does. Ever watch the news? We all know what islam is doing. Don't we.

Please, Stop--Mr Right. Your comments can derail this conversation.

To Muslim75

How is it obvious? For what purpose should I read the Quran. Yes, you have repeated the command "Read" but you have also stated that understanding comes from the 124,000 Saints.

So, what is the purpose to reading the Qu'ran? I am asking you this because what you call 'obvious' apparently is not to me.

If it was obvious to me, I would not have asked you a question on this matter.

Christianity is the religion that promotes around the idea that the Almighty God, Sustainer of the universes has a son. That, to Muslims at least is wickedness.

Islam is the religion that said that all men are equal. A proof of that for those who don't know this is the popularity of Malcolm X, who was Muslim.

Islam is the religion that promotes freedom of religion. That concept is 100% Islamic. It is not Christian in anything, or Jew.

Don't object and say this or that about the Muslims; because Islam is not the Muslims and because this is the way of God: diamonds will look quite small, so Islam may look troublesome. This is how to understand anything strange one may find in Islam, anything.

Muslims waged war against unbelievers for 1200 years and they were highly successful, expanding from the Arabian peninsula and reaching Persia (Iran), North Africa and Spain in less than 100 years. For 1200 years all Muslims were united under one king. It made sense to fight. Today, there is no Muslim kingdom. There are dozens of Muslim countries. It does not make sense to fight. If the Muslim kingdom was still existing, the king, who had authority from God and Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) could declare war on unbelievers so that the name of God may be remembered and honored throughout the earth. Islam is the religion of purity. I hope this is clear.

actually------there was no 1200 years in which all muslims were united under one king or stinking piece of shit "caliph"------islam is the religion of perversity and filth. Imposition of that disgusing filth has brought about the murder of 100s of millions

Please, Stop--Mr Right. Your comments can derail this conversation.

To Muslim75

How is it obvious? For what purpose should I read the Quran. Yes, you have repeated the command "Read" but you have also stated that understanding comes from the 124,000 Saints.

So, what is the purpose to reading the Qu'ran? I am asking you this because what you call 'obvious' apparently is not to me.

If it was obvious to me, I would not have asked you a question on this matter.
So my comment about judging Islam by the actions of its followers is derailing the topic? Please explain that one. It just doesn't compute.

Interesting command considering Arabic wasn't a written language at the time.

Do you love God Almighty ? For He loves you, since He created you. Can you love other than God Almighty ? You should never love others alongside God Almighty and you should not love others while forsaking God Almighty.

If you are fortunate to love God Almighty, consider these magnificent words of God Almighty Himself (not necessarily for the topic but for the perfection of such words, the great divine eloquence and style):

"He (Moses) put down the tablets, seized his brother by (the hair of) his head, and dragged him to him. Aaron said: "Son of my mother! the people did indeed reckon me as naught, andwent near to slaying me! Make not the enemies rejoice over my misfortune, nor count thou me amongst the people of sin."

and

"The king (of Egypt) said: "I do see (in a vision) seven fat kine, whom seven lean ones devour, and seven green ears of corn, and seven (others) withered. O ye chiefs! Expound to me my vision if it be that ye can interpret visions." (......) "(Joseph) said: For seven years shall ye diligently sow as is your wont: and the harvests that ye reap, ye shall leave them in the ear, except a little, of which ye shall eat. Then will come after that (period) seven dreadful (years), which will devour what ye shall have laid by in advance for them, (all) except a little which ye shall have (specially) guarded. Then will come after that (period) a year in which the people will have abundant water, and in which they will press (wine and oil)."

The Heights (Surah 7) excerpt from of V 150; and Joseph (Surah 12)V 43-47-48-49

Christianity is the religion that promotes around the idea that the Almighty God, Sustainer of the universes has a son. That, to Muslims at least is wickedness.

Islam is the religion that said that all men are equal. A proof of that for those who don't know this is the popularity of Malcolm X, who was Muslim.

Islam is the religion that promotes freedom of religion. That concept is 100% Islamic. It is not Christian in anything, or Jew.

Don't object and say this or that about the Muslims; because Islam is not the Muslims and because this is the way of God: diamonds will look quite small, so Islam may look troublesome. This is how to understand anything strange one may find in Islam, anything.

Muslims waged war against unbelievers for 1200 years and they were highly successful, expanding from the Arabian peninsula and reaching Persia (Iran), North Africa and Spain in less than 100 years. For 1200 years all Muslims were united under one king. It made sense to fight. Today, there is no Muslim kingdom. There are dozens of Muslim countries. It does not make sense to fight. If the Muslim kingdom was still existing, the king, who had authority from God and Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) could declare war on unbelievers so that the name of God may be remembered and honored throughout the earth. Islam is the religion of purity. I hope this is clear.

America was founded on freedom of religion done by Christians.

Then why are they killing Christians and burning a Muslim alive and stoning women, stealing young girls and making them prostitutes, hanging gays and cutting fingers and hands off of thieves?

Then why are they killing Christians and burning a Muslim alive and stoning women, stealing young girls and making them prostitutes, hanging gays and cutting fingers and hands off of thieves?

Everyone needs a hobby.

Everyone needs a hobby.

You think murder is a hobby?
WOW!

Everyone needs a hobby.

You think murder is a hobby?
WOW!

Mo did, so why not is followers?

If you are fortunate to love God Almighty, consider these magnificent words of God Almighty Himself (not necessarily for the topic but for the perfection of such words, the great divine eloquence and style):

You have not read very much other than the Quran have you? The Quran is poor in narrative and repetitive.
The bible is far better written.

"The king (of Egypt) said: "I do see (in a vision) seven fat kine, whom seven lean ones devour, and seven green ears of corn, and seven (others) withered. O ye chiefs! Expound to me my vision if it be that ye can interpret visions." (......) "(Joseph) said: For seven years shall ye diligently sow as is your wont: and the harvests that ye reap, ye shall leave them in the ear, except a little, of which ye shall eat. Then will come after that (period) seven dreadful (years), which will devour what ye shall have laid by in advance for them, (all) except a little which ye shall have (specially) guarded. Then will come after that (period) a year in which the people will have abundant water, and in which they will press (wine and oil)."

The Heights (Surah 7) excerpt from of V 150; and Joseph (Surah 12)V 43-47-48-49

Having compared the bible story of Joseph in the bibles Genesis with the Quran, I can just about follow the story as described in sura 12. But as far as I can see, anyone who did not know the Genesis story could not possibly make sense of the tale of Joseph, as told in the Quran.

In the bible books of Genesis from chapter thirty seven to chapter fifty. the entire fourteen chapters are about Joseph. There are four hundred and fifty verses about the story in the bible, but in the quran sura 12 there are only one hundred and eleven verses.

The quranic version of the bible story of Joseph is a mumbling, incoherent, ill considered, and inaccurate muddle, and it does not even tell you who Joseph is. It just launches into Josephs dream at verse 4, after three verses that attempt to explain the story is being revealed in Arabic, presumably to make it available to Arabs.

The entire sura is peppered with completely unnecessary references to Allah which clutter the narrative, if you can call it a narrative. Because the bible story is clear and lucid, and rich in detail, and it has a comprehensible flow to it.

Sura 12.4 launches into a description of Josephs dream, with no explanation of who he is or how many brothers he has. What is more the dream described is the second of two dreams that are told in Genesis. But the entire point of the dream is that the eleven stars bowing down to Joseph are his eleven brothers. Genesis explains Josephs family tree so you can realize this, but the Quran says nothing about the matter. The Genesis story also says that Jacob made a coat of many colours for Joseph, and that is why his brothers were jealous of him, but the quran gives no reason or motives for Josephs brothers to hate him. Nor does it explain that Joseph has one other brother named Benjamin who had the same mother as himself, but the other ten brothers are step brothers. Nor does sura 12 explain this issue at any time, including when Joseph sends for him from Egypt.

So when Josephs brothers state at sura 12.8 When they said:" Verily Joseph and his brother are dearer to our father than we are, many though we be. Lo! our father is in plain aberration":
This makes absolutely no sense whatever to anyone that has not read the full account in Genesis.

Later in the story Joseph is put in power in Egypt, but sura 12 says nothing about him filling the granaries for seven years, it simply changes the subject to when his brothers amble into Egypt to trade, (sura 12.58) and it does not explain they are there because it is now during the seven years of famine. Then Joseph ask his brothers to send for a brother of who is a son of their father, this again makes no sense without an explanation of the family background.

How much more obvious can it be that the Quran is plagiarism, and it was taken from the Bible and other earlier sources. It is clear to me that Muhammad had Genesis read to him and sura 12 is his half remembered rehash of the story of Joseph.

Forum List

Back