Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

You're more like chicken, poop and run.

I hold no need to insult you , I am not interested in useless hurting of others. The human language has been raped enough , so I contribute to respectful conversation by practicing it.
Have you always been such a pussy?

No ,I used to talk as reckless as you do, uncaring and violent; but I just got tired of it, wasting my mouth and always hurting others. I grew up and matured. Then I started liking being more mature , and now it has become a way of conversation.
So you like being a pussy. Got it.

Yes ,I like not raping the human language , I get no joy from ripping people apart with my tongue like its a knife. But I understand how the mouth can become a weapon that is being used by the mind behind it. My mind is a weapon also , so is my mouth , but I use mine with respect and admiration for the human language. I don't need to tear at people and shame them;

I have long since seen its foolishness . Its a complete waste of time , except with those who can't control the habit of masturbation of the mouth.
Ok, try saying something intelligent. I'll wait. :popcorn:

I am not against belief in God , I am of the view that most believers are more dangerous to humanity than unbelievers are.
You seem to be speaking out of both sides of your keyboard. Why are most believers more dangerous than unbelievers? Two of the deadliests leaders in history were atheists: Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong. Does this mean atheists are more dangerous than "believers"?

I hold no need to insult you , I am not interested in useless hurting of others. The human language has been raped enough , so I contribute to respectful conversation by practicing it.

No ,I used to talk as reckless as you do, uncaring and violent; but I just got tired of it, wasting my mouth and always hurting others. I grew up and matured. Then I started liking being more mature , and now it has become a way of conversation.

Yes ,I like not raping the human language , I get no joy from ripping people apart with my tongue like its a knife. But I understand how the mouth can become a weapon that is being used by the mind behind it. My mind is a weapon also , so is my mouth , but I use mine with respect and admiration for the human language. I don't need to tear at people and shame them;

I have long since seen its foolishness . Its a complete waste of time , except with those who can't control the habit of masturbation of the mouth.

I hold no interest in your sarcasm , your way of conversation. I guess you think I am just another person you can play your games with. Just another person for you to spit on and laugh and please yourself. I am glad I am free of what grips you. It took a long time to get that spirit out of me.

I am not against belief in God , I am of the view that most believers are more dangerous to humanity than unbelievers are.
You seem to be speaking out of both sides of your keyboard. Why are most believers more dangerous than unbelievers? Two of the deadliests leaders in history were atheists: Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong. Does this mean atheists are more dangerous than "believers"?

Believers are more dangerous because they pervert the true salvation of God and seriously limit his Kingdom. There is nothing worse than that.

Believers are more dangerous because they pervert the true salvation of God and seriously limit his Kingdom. There is nothing worse than that.
Non sequitur. If you believe in God, you aren't an atheist and that belief makes you a believer too.

Non sequitur. If you believe in God, you aren't an atheist and that belief makes you a believer too.

Jesus had a lot of Atheist around him, but he really disliked certain believers in God who were around him , they were called Scribes and Pharisees , strict law keepers , very self righteous. They loved to limit God's Kingdom In Matt. 23:13 Jesus confronts them, " Woe to you Scribes and Pharisees ( believers ), hypocrites! For you " Shut up the Kingdom of Heaven." They were teaching doctrines like eternal hell punishing, and teaching that not all humans are saved.

Christians are just modern day Pharisees.

Jesus had a lot of Atheist around him, but he really disliked certain believers in God who were around him , they were called Scribes and Pharisees , strict law keepers , very self righteous. They loved to limit God's Kingdom In Matt. 23:13 Jesus confronts them, " Woe to you Scribes and Pharisees ( believers ), hypocrites! For you " Shut up the Kingdom of Heaven." They were teaching doctrines like eternal hell punishing, and teaching that not all humans are saved.

Like I said, looks like you need a hug as does anyone who so blindly broad brushes over 2 Billion people.

Since you are a self-proclaimed atheist, I suspect ulterior motives on your part. Either consciously or unconsciously.

Like I said, looks like you need a hug as does anyone who so blindly broad brushes over 2 Billion people.

Now, an opportunity here ; 2 billion people! In Rev. 12:9 satan deceives the WHOLE WORLD! How in the world of reason is this thing able to deceive all of humanity? One of the ways is that he used the largest religion to help him seduce the consciousness of humanity. He used a church, masterfully used it , the last thing humans suspect. Used it to pimp his own confused doctrines.

I hold no interest in your sarcasm , your way of conversation. I guess you think I am just another person you can play your games with. Just another person for you to spit on and laugh and please yourself. I am glad I am free of what grips you. It took a long time to get that spirit out of me.
Still waiting...

Still waiting...

I hold no interest in your sarcasm , why waste time on me? I am not going to participate in your name calling game ,but many on site will. Why waste your time on me? Why throw knives at people who will not throw back?

Still waiting...

I hold no interest in your sarcasm , why waste time on me? I am not going to participate in your name calling game ,but many on site will. Why waste your time on me? Why throw knives at people who will not throw back?
Wassup? Can't do more intelligent than that?

Still waiting...

No need. Your a predator, you have more exciting prey than me on this board, you need the exchange , the put down , the trash , the scarcasm; your not getting that with me, you will soon grow tired.

Still waiting...

No need. Your a predator, you have more exciting prey than me on this board, you need the exchange , the put down , the trash , the scarcasm; your not getting that with me, you will soon grow tired.
You're a saddo would likes to be put down. Cheaper than paying your dominatrix.

Still waiting...

I hold absolutely no need to insult you, your going to have to get someonelse.

Some people just need others to abuse, like Christians need bodies for their hell.

Christianity is more dangerous than Atheism , because they think they are gods.

Still waiting...

You should learn how to spell, maybe your dominatrix can beat it into you when you're on your knees grovelling.

You should learn how to spell, maybe your dominatrix can beat it into you when you're on your knees grovelling.

Come and let us reason together, I hold no interest in satire and sarcasm ; are you able to converse without it?

Christianity is more dangerous than Atheism , because they think they are gods.
Any religion is going to be dangerous.

But there are dangers to atheism and agnosticism as well. The biggest danger is self centeredness and a total lack of any kind of ethics.

What is worse? Being brainwashed by your own self into thinking you are the center of the Universe versus some other God is center of the Universe ??

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

:D

Forum List

Back