Zone1 Christianity is contrary to American freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I accepted with all my heart is that he taught me what I must do to attain forgiveness
I'm not going to ask for forgiveness from the criminals and their followers. They themselves are unforgiven and will never be forgiven.

If Christianity destroys American values, then it harms US citizens and restricts their rights. Anything that harms America's freedoms is not allowed by America's responsible freedom.

If Christians persist, let them take full responsibility for all the crimes of Christianity: the Inquisition, the witch hunts, the Crusades, the torture of innocent prisoners, obscurantism, totalitarianism, imperialism, the financial speculations, forcible imposition of their religion on other peoples, for a totalitarian system and robbery of the people with the help of tithes, for burning great scientists, for slavery, and so on.
Replace every time you use Christian/Christianity with Government. For example:

If government destroys American values, then it harms US citizens and restricts their rights. Anything that harms America's freedoms is not allowed by America's responsible freedom.
If Government persist/s, let them take full responsibility for all the crimes of Government: the Inquisition, the witch hunts, the Crusades, the torture of innocent prisoners, obscurantism, totalitarianism, imperialism, the financial speculations, forcible imposition of their government on other peoples, for a totalitarian system and robbery of the people with the help of taxes, for burning great scientists, for slavery, and so on.

Like it or not, government was involved in all the things you mention--and business, particularly big businesses of the day were right there with them. Blaming Christianity/Christians is a short-sighted cop-out.

I'm not going to ask for forgiveness from the criminals and their followers. They themselves are unforgiven and will never be forgiven.
I am not saying you should ask forgiveness from criminals and their followers. That would be like turning over all your treasures to thieves. I am saying the treasure of forgiveness is for the forgiveness of your own short-comings, the ones you have overcome and turned away from.

Yes, I would be happy should a criminal repent and receive his own forgiveness--but my forgiveness of my own sins is not something a criminal can take from me.

Replace every time you use Christian/Christianity with Government. For example:

If government destroys American values, then it harms US citizens and restricts their rights. Anything that harms America's freedoms is not allowed by America's responsible freedom.
If Government persist/s, let them take full responsibility for all the crimes of Government: the Inquisition, the witch hunts, the Crusades, the torture of innocent prisoners, obscurantism, totalitarianism, imperialism, the financial speculations, forcible imposition of their government on other peoples, for a totalitarian system and robbery of the people with the help of taxes, for burning great scientists, for slavery, and so on.

Like it or not, government was involved in all the things you mention--and business, particularly big businesses of the day were right there with them. Blaming Christianity/Christians is a short-sighted cop-out.
This is especially true for the Trumpists, the adherents of Judeo-Christianity.

Yes, the government must be held accountable, and Judeo-Christian preacher Trump is waiting for the electric chair.

And Christianity was the same transnational power of swindlers and bloodsuckers, an instrument of German imperialism.

THREAD LOCKED - Bait thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back