"Christian" plot to promote the deadly sin Gluttony

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Christian 8216 branding agency 8217 seeks 1 million for 8216 McMass 8217 project to put McDonald 8217 s in churches

Design firm committed to using “cutting edge communication technology to empower the 21st century church” started a new project, “McMass,” in which it aims to reinvigorate the flock by opening McDonald’s franchises in churches.

Lux Dei Design, “a church branding agency,” is attempting to confront what it calls the “vacant church problem” — the fact that in addition to declining attendance for services, many churches are empty and entirely unused on days on which there are no services.

“We realized,” they wrote in a statement on the McMass website, “that a design approach — an entrepreneurial approach — had the potential to revolutionize how churches engage with the world. We want to see churches return to the center of everyday life, and the way to engage with our modern culture is through innovation.”

fatjesus.jpg

Christmas is all about consumerism, now this.

OH well, why not? I've seen McD's in hospitals - one stop shopping, Get sick from eating McDs and treatment from the hospital.

And, Americans pretty much worship food so it makes sense.

Thanksgiving is about gluttony and xmas is about greed and going into debt.

OH well, why not? I've seen McD's in hospitals - one stop shopping, Get sick from eating McDs and treatment from the hospital.

Speak for yourself.

I never overstuff on Thanksgiving, and have never gone into debt for Christmas.
You must be a Democrat.

Christian 8216 branding agency 8217 seeks 1 million for 8216 McMass 8217 project to put McDonald 8217 s in churches

Design firm committed to using “cutting edge communication technology to empower the 21st century church” started a new project, “McMass,” in which it aims to reinvigorate the flock by opening McDonald’s franchises in churches.

Lux Dei Design, “a church branding agency,” is attempting to confront what it calls the “vacant church problem” — the fact that in addition to declining attendance for services, many churches are empty and entirely unused on days on which there are no services.

“We realized,” they wrote in a statement on the McMass website, “that a design approach — an entrepreneurial approach — had the potential to revolutionize how churches engage with the world. We want to see churches return to the center of everyday life, and the way to engage with our modern culture is through innovation.”

fatjesus.jpg

Christmas is all about consumerism, now this.

Oy. While talking about churches being unused on non-worship days, why do churches need locks on their doors? Doesn't God protect them? ;)

Speak for yourself.

You must be a Democrat.

Oh stfu. You're one of the dumbest and most RWs on this board.

Go help Little Reb dig himself out of his latest lies.

You must live a very sad and miserable existence. ..... :cool:

All you have to do is read this board and watch TV to know what these holidays really mean to people.

I've posted about what these holidays mean to me - I don't stuff my face and I don't have one cent of consumer debt.

Instead of flaming me, how about you silly bozos have the balls to stick to the topic?

Speak for yourself.

You must be a Democrat.

Oh stfu. You're one of the dumbest and most RWs on this board.

Go help Little Reb dig himself out of his latest lies.

You must live a very sad and miserable existence. ..... :cool:

All you have to do is read this board and watch TV to know what these holidays really mean to people.

I've posted about what these holidays mean to me - I don't stuff my face and I don't have one cent of consumer debt.

Instead of flaming me, how about you silly bozos have the balls to stick to the topic?
Thank you, Board Liar.

One way he protects them is to give his children enough sense to lock the doors.

Why not deal with reality instead of reading and watching TV about the holidays.

I have tons of Christian relatives who celebrate the holidays. They eat within moderation and shop within their financial budgets.

Basically, they see the holidays as time well spent with friends and family. ...... :cool:

Forum List

Back