Pastor's solution to the Christian caterer/homo gestapo dilemma:

:lol:

The funniest thing about this situation is that you probably really believe that I "hate" Christians.

I surely do.

But then, you probably don't even understand it yourself. You're so used to lying to yourself, and gobbling lies fed to you, that you lack the discernment necessary to be able to accurately define and describe yourself.

:lol: :lol:

Good thing there are clowns on the internet like yourself to tell me what I "really" believe.

You're such a cartoon character, I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. I really love this place.

Telling you what you believe is just a fun sideshow.

My purpose is to expose you to others who might otherwise waste time believing your claptrap before figuring out you're full of shit, all on their own. Which I do quite efficiently, and which saves everybody the time they might otherwise waste taking you seriously.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. It's nice that you've given yourself a "purpose", but it's also a little creepy that I occupy so much space in your head.

Either way, all of this nonsense doesn't change my point. I've never been to a wedding where the church performing the ceremony was involved in any way with the reception - from my experience with brides-to-be, I doubt that many of them would be willing to cede control over who they get to cater the reception to their pastor.

Er..that wasn't your point, idiot.

The fact that you didn't get my point doesn't mean it didn't exist.

If you'd like to take a few minutes to go back through my posts in this thread, feel free.

While the contract may be exclusive, Fed Ex and UPS both have to be willing to make a deal with all takers, not, sorry, we don't deliver for Jews.

That's why it's called a 'contract'

You really are stupid

All of you. Every single one of you. Every stinking dimocrap in here can NOT tell the difference between government actions, contractual obligations and personal, civil actions.

They're different.

You reached your ceiling in the 4th Grade
I'm not worried about the contract, it's who such a thing must be offered to if that's how you do business. Fed Ex can't say we serve Christians but not Jews, even if they only service either if they have a contract.

Fed Ex can't but it can have contracts with companies that do. Companies that make menorahs and has their own exclusive contracts with synagogues can tell Christians to take a hike. They have to order through a synagogue.

Someone that goes to a bakery wanting a wedding cake gets told that all wedding cakes are by exclusive agreement with the Baptist Church. They have to order it through the Church.

The same way a venue who wants a specific singer has to contact the label the singer has a contract with has to do.
That wouldn't stand up in court.

Are you PA? Yes
What do you offer? Baked goods.
Does that include cakes? Yes
Does that include wedding cakes? No
But you make wedding cakes? Yes
How does one purchase a wedding cake then? One a contract
So, if I want a wedding cake you and I must make a contract? Yes
Could I as an individual do that? No
Why not? Because we only contract with churches.
So, a corporation could write a contact then? No, only churches.

Oops, busted. Just because you only make certain items on contract, if you offer them then others are also allowed to contract with you for said items.

Again you just don't understand how contracts work. You have the freedom to make contracts or not make contracts with whoever you wish. It isn't assumed that because you have a contract with one party you automatically must have it with other parties.

PA laws only cover that which is offered to the public. If an item is taken off the market for whatever reason it is no longer offered to the public and no longer is covered by PA laws. The advertising stops. The sign on the wall says "we no longer offer wedding cakes". The public tasting room is closed and locked. The website says "sorry but we no longer offer wedding cake services".

See they're not going to go for that because in the end, with the fascists, it isn't about what's legal or right. It's about FORCING Christians to endorse their homo marriages and serve their homo constituents on demand. It's about penalizing Christians, shutting down their businesses.

And they are going to lie, and cheat, and threaten, and do whatever else they have to in order to achieve that end.

This is what happens when you attempt to compromise with lunatics. We shouldn't even be trying to appease them..because tyrants and fascists can't be appeased. They see any effort to meet them halfway as a sign of weakness.

I surely do.

But then, you probably don't even understand it yourself. You're so used to lying to yourself, and gobbling lies fed to you, that you lack the discernment necessary to be able to accurately define and describe yourself.

Good thing there are clowns on the internet like yourself to tell me what I "really" believe.

You're such a cartoon character, I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. I really love this place.

Telling you what you believe is just a fun sideshow.

My purpose is to expose you to others who might otherwise waste time believing your claptrap before figuring out you're full of shit, all on their own. Which I do quite efficiently, and which saves everybody the time they might otherwise waste taking you seriously.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. It's nice that you've given yourself a "purpose", but it's also a little creepy that I occupy so much space in your head.

Either way, all of this nonsense doesn't change my point. I've never been to a wedding where the church performing the ceremony was involved in any way with the reception - from my experience with brides-to-be, I doubt that many of them would be willing to cede control over who they get to cater the reception to their pastor.

Er..that wasn't your point, idiot.

The fact that you didn't get my point doesn't mean it didn't exist.

If you'd like to take a few minutes to go back through my posts in this thread, feel free.

I'm sure you have a point inside your head. But the point you were making previously, and the one you thought you were making there are not the same. You switched in midstream, which is what losers who can't argue their way out of a paper bag do.

Fed Ex can't but it can have contracts with companies that do. Companies that make menorahs and has their own exclusive contracts with synagogues can tell Christians to take a hike. They have to order through a synagogue.

Someone that goes to a bakery wanting a wedding cake gets told that all wedding cakes are by exclusive agreement with the Baptist Church. They have to order it through the Church.

The same way a venue who wants a specific singer has to contact the label the singer has a contract with has to do.
. What would a Christian want with a Menorah?
Why would a gay demand services from a Christian?

Why are gays obsessed with forcing us to like them? I'm sorry gays gross me out, its not my fault I was born that way.

It's all part of the process. The "squeaky wheel" gets the liberal grease. These perverts are 1% of the population even though they would have you believe that they are the majority. Trust me - Hollywood is behind them - so the indoctrination will be successful. Seen a television show or nearly ANY movie that doesn't involve some scene with a faggot or a lesbian?

My God - I'm currently watching a show called "Dig" - about Armageddon - and even in THAT show, one of the main characters is a fag. Welcome to Soddom and Gemorrah. Not a problem folks. I've read the end of the book. It all gets washed away soon.

At a glance, I don't have a problem with the "solution" suggested by this pastor.

If "Christian caterers" want to so drastically limit their own sales and profits with such arraignments, more power to them.

Oh are you going to pretend that the homo gestapo has actually successfully gaycotted Christian establishments?

Like Chick fil A?

Like these guys:

$216,590
Raised by 7,645 people in 22 hours

GoFundMe account raises thousands for Memories Pizza - ABC57 News - See the Difference Michiana

No, I was saying that having an "exclusive" contract with a church prevents them from taking any business from outside that church, hence drastically limiting their business.

The fact that they can sucker fools like you into sending them money for their "persecution" isn't really the bragging point you think it is.

They don't have an exclusive contract with the churches. The proposal is that they contract with churches exclusively FOR WEDDINGS. Not for anything else.
Who has their reception at the church? I've been to probably 25-30 weddings in my life and never a reception at a church.

I don't see anything wrong with a caterer (or whatever) putting out a sign that says we only cater weddings at X church. However, if what evolves (-: is simply a list of all the churches in town that don't do gay marriage ceremony, then it's no different from the previous discrimination.
So can we expect bomb threats on Churches from your side now? Do you really want a religious war with 95% of the population?

If a pizza parkour allows gays to dine in and welcomes it, but choosee not to cater your gay wedding, why are you people demanding it? Gays have won lots of concessions. Don't overplay your card. Americans don't like bullies taking advantage of innocents.

I don't see anything wrong with a caterer (or whatever) putting out a sign that says we only cater weddings at X church. However, if what evolves (-: is simply a list of all the churches in town that don't do gay marriage ceremony, then it's no different from the previous discrimination.
So can we expect bomb threats on Churches from your side now? Do you really want a religious war with 95% of the population?
WTF is wrong with you? Where did I advocate bombing a church? I go to a fricking church. But if a church participates in a private business discriminating against gays by not providing a service, imo the church should suffer the same legal consequence as the person refusing service.

At a glance, I don't have a problem with the "solution" suggested by this pastor.

If "Christian caterers" want to so drastically limit their own sales and profits with such arraignments, more power to them.

Oh are you going to pretend that the homo gestapo has actually successfully gaycotted Christian establishments?

Like Chick fil A?

Like these guys:

$216,590

GoFundMe account raises thousands for Memories Pizza - ABC57 News - See the Difference Michiana

No, I was saying that having an "exclusive" contract with a church prevents them from taking any business from outside that church, hence drastically limiting their business.

The fact that they can sucker fools like you into sending them money for their "persecution" isn't really the bragging point you think it is.

They don't have an exclusive contract with the churches. The proposal is that they contract with churches exclusively FOR WEDDINGS. Not for anything else.
Who has their reception at the church? I've been to probably 25-30 weddings in my life and never a reception at a church.
We had ours there, to save money. Look, if the church and cater/baker are up front about it, and really in truth the cater only does weddings at Xchurch, then there's no foul and really no harm to the GLBT couple. There's no discrimination. But, if the church is merely being a front to screen out GLBT folks, that's discrimination. It may be illegal, depending on the state.

Like Chick fil A?

Like these guys:

$216,590

We had ours there, to save money. Look, if the church and cater/baker are up front about it, and really in truth the cater only does weddings at Xchurch, then there's no foul and really no harm to the GLBT couple. There's no discrimination. But, if the church is merely being a front to screen out GLBT folks, that's discrimination. It may be illegal, depending on the state.
Good for you. I wish we didn't spend so much on our wedding. Ugh.

Like Chick fil A?

Like these guys:

$216,590

I've been to receptions at churches. But that has nothing to do with anything. The contracts aren't about where the cake is served. The church could opt to host the reception anywhere at all. The point is the vendors ONLY contract with churches for weddings. So your church has a bakery that they notify when someone in the congregation gets married. How they structure the reception and where it occurs doesn't matter.

Like Chick fil A?

Like these guys:

$216,590

I've been to receptions at churches. But that has nothing to do with anything. The contracts aren't about where the cake is served. The church could opt to host the reception anywhere at all.
So now the church is a wedding planning business? Most reception locations have a list of caterers that they allow.

Like Chick fil A?

Like these guys:

$216,590

I've been to receptions at churches. But that has nothing to do with anything. The contracts aren't about where the cake is served. The church could opt to host the reception anywhere at all.
So now the church is a wedding planning business? Most reception locations have a list of caterers that they allow.

I'm sure you think you're making a point with this nonsense, but the only point you're making is that you're incapable of coherent thought.

It's simple. If queers are going to target Christian vendors and try to force them to contribute to and participate in sacrilegious events, Christian vendors will just stop catering those events except through a church middleman.

Yes it's stupid, but so is the hysterical insistence that Christian bakers and pizza makers feed the faces of fat faggots at fake weddings.

Like Chick fil A?

Like these guys:

$216,590

He has to just be trolling, nobody is this dense...and only a narrow minded cretin would think that just because he's never attended a church reception, they must not occur, lol.

I'm sure you think you're making a point with this nonsense, but the only point you're making is that you're incapable of coherent thought.

It's simple. If queers are going to target Christian vendors and try to force them to contribute to and participate in sacrilegious events, Christian vendors will just stop catering those events except through a church middleman.

Yes it's stupid, but so is the hysterical insistence that Christian bakers and pizza makers feed the faces of fat faggots at fake weddings.
You said it yourself, it is stupid and it won't happen because of that.

Like Chick fil A?

Like these guys:

$216,590

He has to just be trolling, nobody is this dense...and only a narrow minded cretin would think that just because he's never attended a church reception, they must not occur, lol.
Only a dense person would suggest something like this is actually going to happen in the future.

Only a dense person would suggest something like this is actually going to happen in the future.

Like what, you retard? Christian vendors partnering with churches so they can stay in business and not suffer tar and feathering at the hands of the gaystapo?

You said it yourself, it is stupid and it won't happen because of that.

What a maroon you are.

Like what, you retard? Christian vendors partnering with churches so they can stay in business and not suffer tar and feathering at the hands of the gaystapo?
It is a good way for vendors to go out of business. If I wanted to use a vendor and the only way I could was to go through a church to use them then I'd find someone else.

Forum List

Back