Christian Persecution Has Come to America

The Davis case is the wrong crusade.

She's an elected official, she is paid via tax dollars, her office has a complete monopoly on the services provided, and (worst of all) she forced employees to also behave according to her beliefs.

This one is weak.
Have you ever seen one yet that isn't weak?

Christian Persecution Has Come to America Not a christian,hate christianity but those attacking christianity would and do attack me and my religion so...I stand with christians against the cultural marxist tide of hate.
Look who's talking about hate! If there's a way to twist history, you'll do it. Like saying that blacks swarmed to fight for the Confederacy. Who can trust anything you have to say considering how you lie and the weirdo sites you cite.

How Did Black Southerners Respond When War Was Declared? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I hope Christians in America get a fair shake. Perhaps one day there will towns with churches on every other block. Maybe they will be allowed to openly preach to gather more members of the church? And maybe, just maybe, they will get elected to office or even hold the Presidency one day. I hope live long enough to see this glorious day. We shall overcome!

I hope Christians in America get a fair shake. Perhaps one day there will towns with churches on every other block. Maybe they will be allowed to openly preach to gather more members of the church? And maybe, just maybe, they will get elected to office or even hold the Presidency one day. I hope live long enough to see this glorious day. We shall overcome!
Praise the Lord! Amen!

Praise the Lord! Amen!

You better delete that right away. If they see that post...oh boy.

Christian Persecution Has Come to America Not a christian,hate christianity but those attacking christianity would and do attack me and my religion so...I stand with christians against the cultural marxist tide of hate.
Look who's talking about hate! If there's a way to twist history, you'll do it. Like saying that blacks swarmed to fight for the Confederacy. Who can trust anything you have to say considering how you lie and the weirdo sites you cite.

How Did Black Southerners Respond When War Was Declared? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Yawn. No one said n!ggers SWARMED I said they fought for the south which is true. You can lie all you want no one truly cares.
Does ANY persecution happen all at once? How long until pastors/preachers/reverends are thrown in jail or executed for refusing to do butt fucker "marriages"?

Praise the Lord! Amen!

You better delete that right away. If they see that post...oh boy.
Must not be worth a shit since that person whoever it is,is on ignore.

Yawn. No one said n!ggers SWARMED I said they fought for the south which is true. You can lie all you want no one truly cares.
Does ANY persecution happen all at once? How long until pastors/preachers/reverends are thrown in jail or executed for refusing to do butt fucker "marriages"?

Any day now I would imagine. Just like they are thrown in jail for refusing to marry any couple aganist their wishes.

Funny, the Republican Party claims to be the "Christian" party. So how did they protect Christians in Iraq after they invaded? Anyone?

The short answer? They didn't.

The Davis case illustrates how the American Christian Taliban isn't that much different from the Islamic fanatics.

It takes a lot of arrogance to change depriving certain citizens of their constitutional rights to Davis being deprived of her religious rights.

But then bigots tend to be blind when it comes to the rights of others.

Nothing going on with the Davis incident that hasn't been the case all along. You can freely practice any religion, to a point. There's a lot of stuff in the Bible which if you did would result in your arrest, so it's not carte blance. Can't take disobediant children outside town and stone them to death either. But does that then mean the Bible's being persecuted against? Of course not.

For the same reasoning, you may not break the law persecuting some group just because the Bible has a problem with it. Though if wishing made it so, accordingly, every Christian church should be razed for idolatry.

To destroy idolatry and its appurtenances (Deut. 12:2-3)

Look who's talking about hate! If there's a way to twist history, you'll do it. Like saying that blacks swarmed to fight for the Confederacy. Who can trust anything you have to say considering how you lie and the weirdo sites you cite. How Did Black Southerners Respond When War Was Declared? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
You implied that there were many, not just the odd few. Your cites were also mainly apologias for the South trying to construct a history that really never happened. The truth is that Southerners were too scared to arm blacks. Considering what you called them, who would believe I was the one that was lying?

Look who's talking about hate! If there's a way to twist history, you'll do it. Like saying that blacks swarmed to fight for the Confederacy. Who can trust anything you have to say considering how you lie and the weirdo sites you cite. How Did Black Southerners Respond When War Was Declared? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
You implied that there were many, not just the odd few. Your cites were also mainly apologias for the South trying to construct a history that really never happened. The truth is that Southerners were too scared to arm blacks. Considering what you called them, who would believe I was the one that was lying?
There were many. Enough to make up entire units etc. Now back to trolling and lying for you.

No one said n!ggers SWARMED. I said they fought for the south which is true. You can lie all you want no one truly cares.
There were many. Enough to make up entire units etc. Now back to trolling and lying for you.
But you object to "swarmed"? The truth is that black soldiers of the Confederacy were as common as Jewish soldiers in the Waffen SS. They existed, but their numbers were insignificant and are mentioned mostly to assuage Southern consciences than signs of black loyalty to the rebellion. If you want the true story, here's a good cite.

Yes, There Were Black Confederates. Here’s Why

Last edited:

Forum List

Back