Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Do you think Islam is dangerous? I watch this Chaldean religious show and they say the most horrible things about Islam. These are Iraqi Christians. If anyone would know about living with Muslims its these people. Why aren't we taking these Christians warnings seriously? And how do Jews who have to deal with them in Israel feel about them coming here? Would Utah like 100,000 refuges?

I have to assume anyone who is anti Muslim is in disagreement with their religion. If I'm wrong and your church is anti Islam let me know what church you belong to.

Shhhh don't bring up Chaldeans, they believed Michael was God until influenced by Christianity now they think Jesus is Michael cause Christians make Jesus a god mirroring their Mithra.
That doesn't sit well with the Jesuits here, they don't like Michaeline sects.

The Muslim debate; any Muslim themself will have a problem with who we let in depending on region and mindset, for even they themselves worry about the affects they endure over the actions of a few psychopaths. Most Arab Nations refused to accept Palestinians as being trouble makers raised in propaganda of hate and destructive behavior.
Maybe the discussion should not be about race or religion but about the stability of imigrants as in vetting stable verifiable people using strict tests including social, psychological, trick questions, lie detection tests galore, IQ tests if we have to. Ability to assimilate etc.
If you give them a free phone you can track everything especially if they accept their apps access permissions *L*

But if we are talking Syria in General it's a better idea for all Arab nations and allies to set up safe zone in or around the country where they can be where they want and best serve their own interest, making it safer for Europe who by the way is clueless that this is exactly what the Baath Sunnis have been planning for decades now- to get their foot inside Europe and surround them for eventual staking claim like they do in Africa.
YEAH THEY ALL THOUGHT WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW WAS NONSENSE WHEN THEY WERE WARNED AND NOW ALL ACT LIKE THIS IS NEW TO THEM LIKE DEER IN HEADLIGHTS.

Shhhh don't bring up Chaldeans, they believed Michael was God until influenced by Christianity now they think Jesus is Michael cause Christians make Jesus a god mirroring their Mithra.
That doesn't sit well with the Jesuits here, they don't like Michaeline sects.

The Muslim debate; any Muslim themself will have a problem with who we let in depending on region and mindset, for even they themselves worry about the affects they endure over the actions of a few psychopaths. Most Arab Nations refused to accept Palestinians as being trouble makers raised in propaganda of hate and destructive behavior.
Maybe the discussion should not be about race or religion but about the stability of imigrants as in vetting stable verifiable people using strict tests including social, psychological, trick questions, lie detection tests galore, IQ tests if we have to. Ability to assimilate etc.
If you give them a free phone you can track everything especially if they accept their apps access permissions *L*

But if we are talking Syria in General it's a better idea for all Arab nations and allies to set up safe zone in or around the country where they can be where they want and best serve their own interest, making it safer for Europe who by the way is clueless that this is exactly what the Baath Sunnis have been planning for decades now- to get their foot inside Europe and surround them for eventual staking claim like they do in Africa.
YEAH THEY ALL THOUGHT WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW WAS NONSENSE WHEN THEY WERE WARNED AND NOW ALL ACT LIKE THIS IS NEW TO THEM LIKE DEER IN HEADLIGHTS.
Does your church feel the same way? What religion do you belong to?

And why are they staying silent about their fear of Muslims?

I'm a practicing Mormon. Our Church leaders in SLC have asked us to donate funds to the refugee program.
They remind of us of those that were kind to Mormons when we were driven from Nauvoo.
However, I "do" have some trepidation about this religion.
I have a problem when the majority are military aged males.
A 100,000 Muslims in SLC???? I'm sure the majority of which would say, "We have no interest in adapting to your culture you're going to have to accept us as we are."
Have to admit I would have an extreme problem with this.
But I happen to believe the anti Christ and the false prophet will come from this religion, so I think it's an extremely dangerous religion.

I'm a practicing Mormon. Our Church leaders in SLC have asked us to donate funds to the refugee program.
They remind of us of those that were kind to Mormons when we were driven from Nauvoo.
A 100,000 Muslims in SLC???? I'm sure the majority of which would say, "We have no interest in adapting to your culture you're going to have to accept us as we are."
But I happen to believe the anti Christ and the false prophet will come from this religion, so I think it's an extremely dangerous religion.
But your church either disagrees with you or they stay silent.

My theory is every anti Muslim person who's religious is either going against what their church believes or churches agree but are staying silent.

We complain about Muslims who aren't vocal enough about their condemnation of Isis. Christian churches aren't really speaking up either.

My theory is every anti Muslim person who's religious is either going against what their church believes or churches agree but are staying silent.

We complain about Muslims who aren't vocal enough about their condemnation of Isis. Christian churches aren't really speaking up either.
Can't say I disagree with what you've said.
Have a muzzie down the street from me
stereotypical muzzie. Suxx off the government tit, and reads the internet all day. Doesn't seem to wanna become part of our society.

Can't say I disagree with what you've said.
Have a muzzie down the street from me
stereotypical muzzie. Suxx off the government tit, and reads the internet all day. Doesn't seem to wanna become part of our society.

Forum List

Back