'Christian Militants … Might Bring Down The Country’

We are not concerned with any country other than our own, so your construct is false from the beginning. Any Christian or Muslim or Jewish or other religious extremist idiot that acts criminally will be dealt with the same way: through the legal system.

Which legal system? That is the beauty of getting Sharia Law in your own country.

My desire to use the law correctly in dealing with criminals who act criminally, regardless of religion, is the American way, save, and that won't change.

Name one Muslim country where a Baptist church could be established in the middle of a big city.
Oman.

New Page 3

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKASq6a0ZeQ]YouTube - ‪Baptism at Qurum Beach, Muscat, Oman‬‏[/ame]

Of course, Oman is very westernized. Probably has something to do with the sultan, Qaboos bin Said, being gay.

Last edited:
Christian far right militants who threaten American safety and security go to jail just like Muslim extremists.

No great 'threat' exists from either group in America. Deal with the bozos when they act up, jail or kill them, and then go back to your gardening.

Got a link to who these Christian far right militants are?

Sharia Law is a separate legal system. Sure your going to get the same results?

You still don't understand that sharia is subordinate to the Constitution and state law?

You have no clue how it works. A Muslim can choose to use Sharia Law and courts with decisions made by Muslim judges and juries. Makes Muslim women virtually invisible in Canada..

Last edited:
Canada is not subordinate to our Constitution?

Do not attempt to be disingenuous, because you are failing at it. But if you are worried, don't live in Canada. If you live in Canada, move.

I just thought you might be able to see the parallels Jake. Pardon me for giving you credit for thinking the subject through. Please continue with your partisan crap. Anybody want to get under my plastic tarp?

I just thought you might be able to see the parallels Jake. Pardon me for giving you credit for thinking the subject through. Please continue with your partisan crap. Anybody want to get under my plastic tarp?

Please. JS has suddenly noticed me and now haunts me with bizarre and irrelevant jeering.

It's a tad bit unsettling.

Please. JS has suddenly noticed me and now haunts me with bizarre and irrelevant jeering.

It's a tad bit unsettling.

Secretly Jake wants Sarah Palin to tie him up and make him record love songs to Obama. Strong women effect him that way. :eusa_angel:

The parallels are minimal and irrelevant. But send me a text if you need me to come save you from the big, bad sharia guys. AllieBaba and Sarah Palin already have the number if needed.

What a nonsense OP. Go study the Constitution carefully, and then think about what you have been writing.

The parallels are minimal and irrelevant. But send me a text if you need me to come save you from the big, bad sharia guys. AllieBaba and Sarah Palin already have the number if needed.

What a nonsense OP. Go study the Constitution carefully, and then think about what you have been writing.

I believe Canada did it by Constitutional amendment. Certainly would like to think we wouldn't consider much less pass such a thing here. Might have to relie on the extremist Christians to save us... :lol:

Christian far right militants who threaten American safety and security go to jail just like Muslim extremists.

No great 'threat' exists from either group in America. Deal with the bozos when they act up, jail or kill them, and then go back to your gardening.

"Nothing to see here folks, move along, move along."
That's exactly what the French and the Brits said.

And this is what they got for ignoring the threat of Islam:

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0134858026a0970c-600wi

For once, I actually agree with Allie! The threat of creeping Sharia is real, and the sooner Jake and those in our halls of power realize that the better.

And Jake, I don't garden, dear one; I scrapbook. :cool:

The creeping "threat" of Sharia is no more threatening then the threat of militant Christian extremism. Like I said, "Deal with the bozos when they act up, jail or kill them, and then go back to your" scrapbooking.

The issue I point out to my colleagues is that we are governed by the Constitution, not Torah not Bible not Quran. When we try that, we end up with Puritan or Mormon or Catholic or Jewish or Islamic theocracies, which is the path to the end of civil liberties.

What do you think qualifies you to speak as an Authority on the Constitution? I'm not saying one has to have certain degrees in order to understand it, but one does - at a minimum - need intimate familiarity with The Federalist Papers. And I can tell that you don't have that familiarity. It is immoral to speak on matters of which one is ignorant. Either get informed, or do your descendants the favor of remaining silent. When you spread misinformation - as you are doing - you add to our problems. I refer you to a place where you can learn. politicalislam.com is a great site for learning the truth about the islamization of America. The Director, Dr. Bill Warner, is a friend of Publius Huldah (mentioned earlier in this discussion) (he's in Nashville).

I tried pretty well to turn the lights on in your head, Jake, but there's no use arguing beyond this point. There is a level of obstinate ignorance before which I am helpless! Thank you for the polite debate and I wish you well.

Thank you also to the conservatives who came to my aid and all who added logical flesh-outs to this discussion. Consider me your friend! :clap2:

Did we ever find out where these hordes of Christian militants are hanging, and what they call themselves?

Forum List

Back