Christian Martyrdom

Not a word about the Fishes and Loaves church burnt down in Israel by jewish zealots.

Funny how David Horowitz turned conservative after the cold war, and before that was communist.

for those not familiar with the islamo Nazi dog lies of Penelope-----let me reassure
you----the church of fishes and loaves was not "burnt down" as the islamo Nazi
slut claims-----there was very little damage at all to it when some vandals scorched
some stone walls (mosaics were not touched) and wrote some easily removed
graffiti The church remains intact-----islamo Nazi sluts lie lots
Read , has pic of burnt church by jew zealots.
Arson attack guts part of Israel's Church of Loaves and Fishes
This has what to do with the twelve Christians who were raped, mutilated and beheaded? Close the mosques, imprison Muslims until this shit stops.

Has the Horowitz described any Christian actions against the Muslims over there, he is a Zionist jew commie and spreading hate.

What do you think our men sent to war are angels. Our government has made murderers out of them , the ones who are not dead or mained. Think again. The US caused what is happening over there, plain and simple , along with the Zionist regime.

there is plenty of blame to go around but since Penelope is such a fine individual anyone care to google former jesuit priest Alberto Riveria up will find more intrique to add to the fire...He claims it is the Vatican to blame....

Not a word about the Fishes and Loaves church burnt down in Israel by jewish zealots.

Funny how David Horowitz turned conservative after the cold war, and before that was communist.

for those not familiar with the islamo Nazi dog lies of Penelope-----let me reassure
slut claims-----there was very little damage at all to it when some vandals scorched
This has what to do with the twelve Christians who were raped, mutilated and beheaded? Close the mosques, imprison Muslims until this shit stops.

Has the Horowitz described any Christian actions against the Muslims over there, he is a Zionist jew commie and spreading hate.

What do you think our men sent to war are angels. Our government has made murderers out of them , the ones who are not dead or mained. Think again. The US caused what is happening over there, plain and simple , along with the Zionist regime.

They are murderers. And they aren't men, they're pigs. And you are a dog.

it's not about "us" - that is what turning the other cheek is about....
focus on GOD and OTHERS.... the 1st and 2nd commandments....

Turning the other cheek is an act of defiance and standing one's ground.
Slapping the cheek was a viable court approved action of humiliation. It had to be preformed by using the back of the right hand of the accuser, to slap the left cheek of the accused if he is found guilty. You can't slap the right cheek of a person standing in front of you with the back of your right hand with any effect. Thus, turning the other cheek was to stand up against the accusation.

It was a viable court approved action. It had to be preformed by using the back of the right hand of the accuser, to slap the left cheek of the accused if he is found guilty. You can't slap the right cheek of a person standing in front of you with the back of your right hand with any effect. Thus, turning the other cheek was to stand up against the accusation.
Exactly.

It's time to NOT turn the cheek...Thanks obongo inc...

U.S. Leadership Ushers New Age of Christian Martyrdom
Twelve Christians are publicly raped, beheaded, and crucified for refusing to renounce Christ in Syria.
October 13, 2015
Raymond Ibrahim

islam.jpg

Originally published by the Gatestone Institute.

Wherever U.S. leadership has helped Islamic jihadis topple secular autocrats in the name of “democracy and freedom,” indigenous Christian minorities are being forced to convert to Islam or die.

Many are accepting death.

Most recently, on August 28 near Aleppo, the Islamic State (IS or ISIS) tortured, mutilated, publicly raped, beheaded and crucified 12 Christians for saying “they would never renounce Christ” for Muhammad.

The jihadis took one group in front of a large crowd. They cut off the fingertips of a 12-year-old boy, who steadfastly refused to submit to Islam. They “severely beat him, telling his father they would stop the torture only if he, the father, returned to Islam.” He refused, so they “also tortured and beat him and the two other ministry workers. The three men and the boy then met their deaths in crucifixion.”

According to a Christian leader associated with the martyrs, “They were left on their crosses for two days. No one was allowed to remove them.” A sign saying “infidels” was placed next to their crosses.

The other eight Christians, including two women aged 29 and 33, were also ordered to renounce Christ and embrace Islam before a large crowd. They refused:

The Islamic extremists then publicly raped the women, who continued to pray during the ordeal, leading the ISIS militants to beat them all the more furiously.

As the two women and the six men knelt before they were beheaded, they were all praying.

“Villagers said some were praying in the name of Jesus, others said some were praying the Lord’s prayer, and others said some of them lifted their heads to commend their spirits to Jesus,” the ministry director said. “One of the women looked up and seemed to be almost smiling as she said, ‘Jesus!’”

After they were beheaded, their bodies were hung on crosses, the ministry director said, his voice breaking.

And the fucking liberals be worried about some fucking lion in Africa...
Can you show me what your church believes or says on this matter? If they stay silent or don't say the same things you are saying, why is that?

Do American Christian Churches think we have a problem with Islam in America? If they do, show me some links.

Twelve Christians are publicly raped, beheaded, and crucified for refusing to renounce Christ in Syria.
October 13, 2015
Raymond Ibrahim

islam.jpg

Wherever U.S. leadership has helped Islamic jihadis topple secular autocrats in the name of “democracy and freedom,” indigenous Christian minorities are being forced to convert to Islam or die.

Most recently, on August 28 near Aleppo, the Islamic State (IS or ISIS) tortured, mutilated, publicly raped, beheaded and crucified 12 Christians for saying “they would never renounce Christ” for Muhammad.

The jihadis took one group in front of a large crowd. They cut off the fingertips of a 12-year-old boy, who steadfastly refused to submit to Islam. They “severely beat him, telling his father they would stop the torture only if he, the father, returned to Islam.” He refused, so they “also tortured and beat him and the two other ministry workers. The three men and the boy then met their deaths in crucifixion.”

According to a Christian leader associated with the martyrs, “They were left on their crosses for two days. No one was allowed to remove them.” A sign saying “infidels” was placed next to their crosses.

The other eight Christians, including two women aged 29 and 33, were also ordered to renounce Christ and embrace Islam before a large crowd. They refused:

The Islamic extremists then publicly raped the women, who continued to pray during the ordeal, leading the ISIS militants to beat them all the more furiously.

As the two women and the six men knelt before they were beheaded, they were all praying.

“Villagers said some were praying in the name of Jesus, others said some were praying the Lord’s prayer, and others said some of them lifted their heads to commend their spirits to Jesus,” the ministry director said. “One of the women looked up and seemed to be almost smiling as she said, ‘Jesus!’”

After they were beheaded, their bodies were hung on crosses, the ministry director said, his voice breaking.

Can you show me what your church believes or says on this matter? If they stay silent or don't say the same things you are saying, why is that?

Do American Christian Churches think we have a problem with Islam in America? If they do, show me some links.

John Hagee warns against radical Islam

October 13, 2015
Raymond Ibrahim

islam.jpg

John Hagee warns against radical Islam
Is that the church you belong to? I knew a few right wing churches have spoken out but what about the mainstream christian churches of America? Do they agree?

Every night I listen to Chaldean TV and they warn about Islam. But no one is taking them seriously. Why? Why isn't anyone taking Hagee seriously? Why isn't the Pope saying what Hagee says about Islam?

Either Christians agree with you or they are cowards who stay silent. Like they did for over 100 years of slavery.

I don't live in Texas where Hagee's church is. Mainstream does agrees with Hagee. He is one of the most popular preachers in this country. And is absolutely taken seriously. There ARE a few actual right wing preachers that are preaching Chrislam. A corruption of Christianity. Those preachers are false prophets. Avoid them. Not only is this Pope a false prophet, he is instrumental in spreading Islam worldwide. He is anti-Christ, and is using the American Catholic centers to house Muslims in America. The Church of Rome is not even mentioned in Christ's 7 churches addressed in Rev. Avoid Francis as well.

And, Christians were the ones running the underground railroad during the Civil War. They elected a President that stopped slavery in this country. If you are looking for clarity, turn Chaldea off and turn Hagee on. He'll explain things perfectly for you. If he can't get through, try Chuck Missler, or Frank Graham, or..........

I don't live in Texas where Hagee's church is. Mainstream does agrees with Hagee. He is one of the most popular preachers in this country. And is absolutely taken seriously. There ARE a few actual right wing preachers that are preaching Chrislam. A corruption of Christianity. Those preachers are false prophets. Avoid them. Not only is this Pope a false prophet, he is instrumental in spreading Islam worldwide. He is anti-Christ, and is using the American Catholic centers to house Muslims in America. The Church of Rome is not even mentioned in Christ's 7 churches addressed in Rev. Avoid Francis as well.

And, Christians were the ones running the underground railroad during the Civil War. They elected a President that stopped slavery in this country. If you are looking for clarity, turn Chaldea off and turn Hagee on. He'll explain things perfectly for you. If he can't get through, try Chuck Missler, or Frank Graham, or..........
Doesn't sound like the majority of churches are willing to speak up. Reminds me of back during slavery when most churches stayed quiet.

Hagee isnt very influential. He's also in the minority. For example Michigan is completely run by Republicans and these Republicans all claim to be Christians but just the other day they went on TV and said they are welcome in the refugees from Syria and that America and Michigan is a melting pot. They said that's what makes America great. None of those Republicans send anything close to what hagee is saying.

Why aren't the Republican candidates more vocal for that matter? I would surely like to know what Huckabee thinks about this. No church defended Carson or trump when they said they're outrageous things about Muslims. Churches need to speak up.

And don't discount the Catholics and Mormons. Even Jewish Americans are silent

Slapping the cheek was a viable court approved action of humiliation. It had to be preformed by using the back of the right hand of the accuser, to slap the left cheek of the accused if he is found guilty. You can't slap the right cheek of a person standing in front of you with the back of your right hand with any effect. Thus, turning the other cheek was to stand up against the accusation.

not how Jesus used the imagery--------Jesus paraphrased HILLEL who did not know the formal insults of medieval KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE_------He was a jew who cut and carried wood for a living-------preached before Jesus was born----he died about the time Jesus was born------a very popular guy----people
quoted him extensively--------now you know to what sort of culture Jesus was
exposed ---growing up. Remember ROSS PEROT? Hillel was his fave----he quoted him all the time

Another ORACLIZE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE ORACLE OF USMB (me---rosie) Within the next ten years----the official IRANIAN shiishit partlyline ---
which penny will parrot------will be SADDAM HUSSEIN was a jew and a
mossad plant

I can't for the life of me understand how anyone can take Hagee seriously. In my opinion he is a lunatic or out for the money.

I can't for the life of me understand how anyone can take Hagee seriously. In my opinion he is a lunatic or out for the money.

OK you do not agree with Hagge-----I can't,, FOR THE LIFE OF ME, understand why an islamo Nazi slut like you does not drop dead

Doesn't sound like the majority of churches are willing to speak up. Reminds me of back during slavery when most churches stayed quiet.

Hagee isnt very influential. He's also in the minority. For example Michigan is completely run by Republicans and these Republicans all claim to be Christians but just the other day they went on TV and said they are welcome in the refugees from Syria and that America and Michigan is a melting pot. They said that's what makes America great. None of those Republicans send anything close to what hagee is saying.

Why aren't the Republican candidates more vocal for that matter? I would surely like to know what Huckabee thinks about this. No church defended Carson or trump when they said they're outrageous things about Muslims. Churches need to speak up.

Yes we are Republican now, and I thank God that they do not listen to Hagee. Michigan is mainly RC, Methodist, and Lutheran, not evangelical, or at least it was.

Yes we are Republican now, and I thank God that they do not listen to Hagee. Michigan is mainly RC, Methodist, and Lutheran, not evangelical, or at least it was.

who is "WE" you are a member of a cult which takes direction from the
"LEADER" as to how you should vote? does he also tell you upon which
days you may bathe?

OK you do not agree with Hagge-----I can't,, FOR THE LIFE OF ME, understand why an islamo Nazi slut like you does not drop dead

That must be the reason, I think Hagge is a lunatic. I know you love him, since he is the one who worships Israel and runs the org. that makes lots of money for Israel. He is the Christian Jew.

That must be the reason, I think Hagge is a lunatic. I know you love him, since he is the one who worships Israel and had the org. that makes lots of money for Israel. He is the Christian Jew.

really----what a nice person-----I do not know him at all-----I have heard the name
but never actually paid attention. Does this fine gentleman have a web site?

That must be the reason, I think Hagge is a lunatic. I know you love him, since he is the one who worships Israel and had the org. that makes lots of money for Israel. He is the Christian Jew.

really----what a nice person-----I do not know him at all-----I have heard the name
but never actually paid attention. Does this fine gentleman have a web site?

Google him, I have better things to do.

Forum List

Back