Can someone explain to me why Dawkins & Glen Kuban would destroy evidence ?

Youwerecreated

VIP Member
Nov 29, 2010
Can someone explain to me why Dawkins & Glen Kuban would destroy evidence that supports one theory and hurts the theory they have tried to defend for so long ?

I am talking about human footprints mixed in with dinosaur footprints in Glenrose Texas at the same point of time. What they wanted the public to believe was a lie and fabrication on their part not of the creationist.

So are these men about following the evidence or covering up to promote their agenda ?

Can someone explain to me why Dawkins & Glen Kuban would destroy evidence that supports one theory and hurts the theory they have tried to defend for so long ?

I am talking about human footprints mixed in with dinosaur footprints in Glenrose Texas at the same point of time. What they wanted the public to believe was a lie and fabrication on their part not of the creationist.

So are these men about following the evidence or covering up to promote their agenda ?

Damn, That dog ain't dead yet?

FOSSILS OF 'MAN TRACKS' SHOWN TO BE DINOSAURIAN

The "agenda" was to prove or disprove, it's a science thing........ It's been determined by responsible and credible scientists (many of whom are Christians) that the evidence does not show them to be human footprints.

Give up. You are posting to a Young Earth cretionists

They want more proof that the Earth is more than a million years old than Atheist want for the existence of Hebrews in Ancient Israel.

metatarsal-track-diagram3.jpg

it was not a human foot print

Why did God make dinosaurs anyways? Was that the first fail of free will? Or did he put them here to make us question faith and show our loyalty?

Forum List

Back