Christian/Jewish Persecution Still Okay...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
News media, movies, television, individuals .. no problem.. liberals/Democrats can still persecute people of faith at will. I suppose it helps that Christians/Jewish faithful generally turn the other cheek and go about their lives accepting persecution as a fact of life.

News media, movies, television, individuals .. no problem.. liberals/Democrats can still persecute people of faith at will. I suppose it helps that Christians/Jewish faithful generally turn the other cheek and go about their lives accepting persecution as a fact of life.
I must have missed the part in the Bible where God said being faithful would be easy? Oh wait, it says just the opposite. Suck it up Christian.

Eighty-three percent of Americans identify themselves as Christians. Most of the rest, 13 percent, have no religion. That leaves just 4 percent as adherents of all non-Christian religions combined — Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, etc...

Poll Most Americans Say They re Christian - ABC News

I think Christians are doing OK. Should we revoke the free speech rights of those who disagree and who are even offensive about it?

I must have missed the part in the Bible where God said being faithful would be easy? Oh wait, it says just the opposite. Suck it up Christian.
Well, with your limited comprehension skills I'm pretty sure you missed most everything...I must admit though all that begating gets pretty tedious... sheesh

Well, with your limited comprehension skills I'm pretty sure you missed most everything...I must admit though all that begating gets pretty tedious... sheesh
I missed nothing, and whiny Americans Christians piss me off. They'd piss off Jesus as well, if he cared that is.

Eighty-three percent of Americans identify themselves as Christians. Most of the rest, 13 percent, have no religion. That leaves just 4 percent as adherents of all non-Christian religions combined — Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, etc...

I think Christians are doing OK. Should we revoke the free speech rights of those who disagree and who are even offensive about it?

Sadly, many organised religions have lost their tradition services in favor of filling the pews with grocery store Christians. They mix and match what they choose to follow and/or they're only temporary Christians on Sunday.

There is certainly a portion of the hard left hostile to both Christianity and Judaism while acting as chief apologists for Islam.

These are not actual liberals, however, but simply politically correct hypocrites acting as lemmings or else malcontents expressing a sort of political oppositional defiant disorder.

"Well, with your limited comprehension skills I'm pretty sure you missed most everything."

OK, so please link the verse where it says you will not be persecuted.

"Well, with your limited comprehension skills I'm pretty sure you missed most everything."

And please list the verse where it says you're supposed to cry like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee because people are mean you?

Fucking pussy Christians, Jesus would be appalled.

Sadly, many organised religions have lost their tradition services in favor of filling the pews with grocery store Christians. They mix and match what they choose to follow and/or they're only temporary Christians on Sunday.

"You will know them by their fruit."

Not by how much they agree with your choices.

Ah...so there's "christians" and then there's CHRISTIANS.......who makes that determination? You?

And please list the verse where it says you're supposed to cry like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee because people are mean you?

Since you constantly reference Him, why don't you share YOUR historical perspective of Jesus?

All this unwarranted anger can't be healthy for you.. Perhaps you should develop some tolerance and understanding.

If someone wants to quote the Bible/Torah that's fine with me but for you heathens I figure it's simply a childlike distraction from the OP.

Since you constantly reference Him, why don't you share YOUR historical perspective of Jesus?

Does that mean you cannot reference the verse?

Ah...so there's "christians" and then there's CHRISTIANS.......who makes that determination? You?
Nope, I just have my opinions and I'm not the decider...

You mean the short, dark-skinned, dark-haired radical Jew from a backwater of Rome whose family thought he had lost his mind while creating a cult that lead to him dying naked on the cross like the worst of Rome's criminals and shortly before even he discovered that he actually was out of his mind and his vision of God had been entirely untrue and once dead the movement he founded fell to pieces only to be saved by a another Jew who decided that gentiles were included when the founder of said thing thought his only role in life, after way too much time in the sun because he was a farmer, was to save only the Jews. That guy you mean?

Means I figure why bother.. try to follow along, you're wasting my time with your silly games.

I don't recall "Jesus would be appalled" being a verse. But I do think anti-Christians bolstering their positions by citing Jesus as an authority on moral issues is transparently idiotic.

I don't recall "Jesus would be appalled" being a verse. But I do think anti-Christians bolstering their positions by citing Jesus as an authority on moral issues is transparently idiotic.

No No

You've been asked to produce the verse that says you will not be persecuted.

Means I figure why bother.. try to follow along you're wasting my time with your silly games.

Oh - so you CAN produce the verse - you're just tired????

Forum List

Back