The Gate to Heaven

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
A dear friend sent me this link. This photograph of Israel is absolutely breath taking! The photographer titled it, The Gate to Heaven. I must say - this photograph truly is heavenly! God blessed Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and their descendants with this land. How great is the Love God has for His people and His Holy Nation, Israel! God bless Israel and may all who bless her be blessed!

211.jpg
The skies of Israel really do seem like the gates of heaven. In this picture, by Daniel Malkiel, we can feel the spirit emanating from the inspiring sky over Israel’s lush farmland.
Read more at This is The Gate of Heaven Breaking Israel News

It doesn't take much to catch a picture like that. I was expecting something far more... "inspiring."

You know, I do not think I have seen a more inspiring photograph when it comes to imagining the New Jerusalem coming down from Heaven to the land of Israel. The gate of heaven for those skies was a perfect title!

PERFECT!

Revelation 21 2 I saw the Holy City the new Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

Context
[URL='http://biblehub.com/revelation/21.htm']A New Heaven and a New Earth

1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.2And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.3And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them,…[/URL]

A dear friend sent me this link. This photograph of Israel is absolutely breath taking! The photographer titled it, The Gate to Heaven. I must say - this photograph truly is heavenly! God blessed Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and their descendants with this land. How great is the Love God has for His people and His Holy Nation, Israel! God bless Israel and may all who bless her be blessed!

211.jpg
The skies of Israel really do seem like the gates of heaven. In this picture, by Daniel Malkiel, we can feel the spirit emanating from the inspiring sky over Israel’s lush farmland.

Too bad they have caused so so much death and shedding of blood beginning in the OT to today. Pretty pic, but God must be crying about the state of his holy land and how his "chosen" people have permanently as it appears, abandoned him for money, wealth and land.

211.jpg
Will the God of Israel allow the jewish participants of the annual Gay Pride Parade in Tel Aviv to enter the Gate of Heaven? ..... :cool:

Last edited:
If only the rest of the world could be blessed with sunsets or photographers even!:bang3:

Forum List

Back