Christian family tried to destroy gay son's future and failed. Good!

Such great news! This kid was not responsible for the shitty way his "parents" treated him. You go, Seth!
Shitty? As in poop on dick syndrome? As in FAG?

We know that you are homophobic. Why advertise it some more? What is it with you people???
We're heteros. We know that you heterophobes despise our ability to breed.

#HeteroPride

I'm a heterosexual, moron. I'm not good at moving photos on the internet, but my faves are all males and I'm female. Where do you idiots get this shit from?
Our #HeteroPride, silly. Breeding envy is what homos are all about.

I bet you're one of those white women who preach against white privilege.

My "opinion" is just that, my opinion. My daughters have dabbled or whatever you want to call it. I don't judge them, I judge the decision.

It is not "normal" in any sense of the word. Yes, there are amphibians that can change sex as necessary. We are not amphibians. We are humans who are designed with one outcome in mind. Your inability to control your urges=/=normality

Such great news! This kid was not responsible for the shitty way his "parents" treated him. You go, Seth!

We know that you are homophobic. Why advertise it some more? What is it with you people???

#HeteroPride

I'm a heterosexual, moron. I'm not good at moving photos on the internet, but my faves are all males and I'm female. Where do you idiots get this shit from?

I'm glad you found something to be proud of. I know it must have been hard for you.

#HeteroPride

I'm glad you found something to be proud of. I know it must have been hard for you.
Heteros continue humanity. Yeah, it's kinda something to take pride in.

#HeteroPride

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

He CLAIMS that his parents disowned him because he is gay. Really? Anybody interview the parents? Didn't think so. Valedictorian couldn't go to college without a full ride? Again, bullshit. Not only would he be able to get a full ride someplace, but if he were truly economically emancipated (legal term for his claimed status), Georgetown would have given him something substantial, if not a full ride. Anybody here ever heard of "student loans"? If he IS truly a Valedictorian heading for a degree (presumably with honors) from G'town, eighty grand is NOTHING.

And they gave him a scholarship because he is a fudge-packer? N.F.W.

Fake news, fake Angry Faggot Eruption. Faggots aren't victims, they're public health menaces. I guess Georgetown feels left out of the usual Hepatitis A and syphilis epidemics and assorted extreme mutilation so trendy now. Makes the mentally ill faculty feel unfashionable, and they want more sicko deviants preying on the student body.

How did Christians allegedly want to destroy their son? If the kid was that smart he might have gotten a piece of a scholarship but that didn't seem to be a reality. An athletic scholarship? That wasn't happnin either. How about a stint in Army Rangers to pay off a tuition? Don't make me laugh. A year off to take a job to earn tuition while living in mommy/s basement.? No good either. My guess is that the kid has already made a down payment to a left wing "post pedophile" sugar daddy.

Pedophilia? What a jackass!

This young man's failed parents should show their faces and be interviewed. Looks like they are hiding in their little Florida home. They should come out and explain themselves in front of the public and accept responsibility for their actions.

Someone termed these "parents" as by the generic term "Christians," above, so it should be noted that they are of the Southern Baptist religion, and their actions should not reflect on all of the world's 2 billion Christians, just Southern Baptists.

As for Seth: So glad you made it! You deserve it. Your "parents" don't. They are hiding under their blankies, now, afraid to come out after putting you through such an ordeal. Rooting for you, Hoya!
------------------------------------------------ she's a bossy female i guess but Christian Parents should and can do as they like Lysis .

After fundraiser goes viral, Georgetown awards gay valedictorian full scholarship

Seth Owen, 18, thought his dreams of attending Georgetown University were in jeopardy earlier this year after receiving his financial aid package from the prestigious school. The package had been determined based on the expected contribution of his family, a religious family he said drove him out of his home due to his sexual orientation.

---------

Good samaritans ended up sending him over $130,000.00 so he could achieve his dream of attending Georgetown University.

Another life right wing Republican Christians failed to destroy.

Good!
Fag

------------------------------------ Free Country featuring FREE SPEECH Lysis .

Why don't these two Southern Baptists who produced this child come out and make a public statement?

Because their life is private. Non of your business or anyone else's.

They sacrificed their privacy when their mistreatment of their son came out. This Owen couple needs to come out of their closet. Some runaway Southern Baptists? Cowards?
---------------------------------------------- you'd FORCE them if you could eh Lysis ??

Christian family simply asked their son to move out as they don’t approve of his lifestyle choice and want to honour their religion Kids are asked to leave home all the time, for all sorts of reasons. Non news, as ever from the OP.
Yes. So Christian of them to disown their son.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- if the Parents find that its needed to perhaps fix and straighten out their son P.P. .

After fundraiser goes viral, Georgetown awards gay valedictorian full scholarship

Seth Owen, 18, thought his dreams of attending Georgetown University were in jeopardy earlier this year after receiving his financial aid package from the prestigious school. The package had been determined based on the expected contribution of his family, a religious family he said drove him out of his home due to his sexual orientation.

---------

Good samaritans ended up sending him over $130,000.00 so he could achieve his dream of attending Georgetown University.

Good!
Fag

#HeteroPride
Glad to see you've finally found something to be proud of.

What deadly disease RAVAGED the homosexual population until doctors could find a way to curb it?

Your asshole is a one way street and I dont give a damn if you're queer or straight. You stick your junk in the trunk you are one sick motherfucker
Of course...I love it when homophobes forget that lesbians have less instances of HIV than any hetero population.

---------

Good!
Gay Americans will always seek to prevail over the bigotry and hate of the religious right.

Forum List

Back