Police brace for dueling rallies tomorow in Portland

This time, Gibson changed the venue from a federal plaza outside U.S. District Court to a waterfront park so his supporters can carry concealed weapons as they demonstrate. Chartered buses will bring participants from Vancouver, Washington — where Gibson lives — to downtown Portland with armed security on board.

Bring it on Leftist Scum! You OPENLY stated you were bringing weapons lets see how bad ass you are when Patriot Prayer members can and WILL BE openly carrying to defend themselves!

"I refuse to do what Portland wants me to do because what Portland wants me to do is to shut up and never show up again. So yeah, I refuse to do that, but I will not stop going in, and I will not stop pushing, and I will not stop marching until the people of Portland realize that and realize that their methods do not work," he said.

This time, Gibson changed the venue from a federal plaza outside U.S. District Court to a waterfront park so his supporters can carry concealed weapons as they demonstrate. Chartered buses will bring participants from Vancouver, Washington — where Gibson lives — to downtown Portland with armed security on board.

Bring it on Leftist Scum! You OPENLY stated you were bringing weapons lets see how bad ass you are when Patriot Prayer members can and WILL BE openly carrying to defend themselves!

I fear that this is going to end badly. For all involved.

Why in the hell does Portland grant them both permits at the same time?

Must be some clerical error.

But it will be fun to watch!

Have to have legit reason to deny them....choose one over the other and there goes a lawsuit.

MAGA

But it will be fun to watch!

Have to have legit reason to deny them....choose one over the other and there goes a lawsuit.
I doubt that's it. "Sorry, we already have an event permitted for that day. Choose another."

This is obviously purposeful.

MAGA
Yes indeed defending yourself from violent fascists who have proven OVER AND OVER AND OVER they will resort to violence to stop free speech is indeed MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! KILL A COMMIE FOR MOMMY!

MAGA
Yes indeed defending yourself from violent fascists who have proven OVER AND OVER AND OVER they will resort to violence to stop free speech is indeed MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! KILL A COMMIE FOR MOMMY!
You fascist trash never learn

Because they want the leftists to RIOT. They think that will drive out sane folks.

Rioting is not protected by the First Amendment.

I don't think antifa have permits. They just show up at any free speech event and start lobbing bricks and their own shit.

The people who are speaking are searched, have to huddle together in a roped off area and walk along a prescribed route. Nobody searches antifa.

And antifa still get their asses kicked and wind up in jail.

So they upped the ante, with the assistance of the press...they said they're going to start bringing guns.

Whereupon Gibson said that's a great idea...patriots will be packing, and wearing antifa clothing, in the antifa crowd. So if you start waving a gun around, a patriot is going to deal with you.

Gavin McInnes said they would have killed Joey at the last one if Proud Boys hadn't been there. That's what the left wants. They want assassinations.

Because they want the leftists to RIOT. They think that will drive out sane folks.

Rioting is not protected by the First Amendment.
Well, they certainly want a clash, for whatever reason. It's such an obvious set-up.
Should make for good TV. It always refreshing to see a masked Antifia fag getting his light turned off

-Geaux

MAGA
You fascist trash never learn
Only fascist is you snowflake...you will never admit it but trying to stifle free speech is fascist...

Forum List

Back