Christian family tried to destroy gay son's future and failed. Good!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
After fundraiser goes viral, Georgetown awards gay valedictorian full scholarship

Seth Owen, 18, thought his dreams of attending Georgetown University were in jeopardy earlier this year after receiving his financial aid package from the prestigious school. The package had been determined based on the expected contribution of his family, a religious family he said drove him out of his home due to his sexual orientation.

---------

Good samaritans ended up sending him over $130,000.00 so he could achieve his dream of attending Georgetown University.

Another life right wing Republican Christians failed to destroy.

Good!

Hey son, think you could stop screwing the farm animals? Please.

Hey son, do you mind not jerking off in public? Please.

Hey son, can you stop sucking dicks? Please.

Man they ran that guy through the wringer.

The sky is very nice today with lots of blue.

LIAR! There are CLOUDS innit!

Is there a fund for heterosexual kids who can't afford the 20k tuition and cry? Maybe more is expected out of straight kids.

Is there a child who has been disowned for being heterosexual?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why would you disown a normal child? Just to make an SJW happy? And yes some have been for drug use or crimes.

After fundraiser goes viral, Georgetown awards gay valedictorian full scholarship

Seth Owen, 18, thought his dreams of attending Georgetown University were in jeopardy earlier this year after receiving his financial aid package from the prestigious school. The package had been determined based on the expected contribution of his family, a religious family he said drove him out of his home due to his sexual orientation.

---------

Good samaritans ended up sending him over $130,000.00 so he could achieve his dream of attending Georgetown University.

Good!
You really do need to enter drug rehab.

No one wanted to destroy his life. Just not support his perversion.
Exactly. I would do the same thing. Race Mixing/Sexual Perversion and all contact is cut off.

That is sick ! God help you!

No Racial Suicide and Sexual Perversion are sick.

Get help dear !

I don't need help. I am married to a white woman as I am supposed to be and have white kids as I am supposed to...I am not a racial traitor nor a sexual pervert.

---------

Good!
You really do need to enter drug rehab.
You people really need to understand that this is the 21st fucking century and that your bigoted, moronic horseshit does not resonate with the mainstream , morally upstanding decent people of this country, You are living in a time and place that does not exist anymore, and you are terrified of change and progress.. Too fucking bad,!! You will soon be extinct.!

How did Christians allegedly want to destroy their son? If the kid was that smart he might have gotten a piece of a scholarship but that didn't seem to be a reality. An athletic scholarship? That wasn't happnin either. How about a stint in Army Rangers to pay off a tuition? Don't make me laugh. A year off to take a job to earn tuition while living in mommy/s basement.? No good either. My guess is that the kid has already made a down payment to a left wing "post pedophile" sugar daddy.

You people really need to understand that this is the 21st fucking century and that your bigoted, moronic horseshit does not resonate with the mainstream , morally upstanding decent people of this country, You are living in a time and place that does not exist anymore, and you are terrified of change and progress.. Too fucking bad,!! You will soon be extinct.!
Sodomites have a high rate of suicide.

Hopefully this pervert kid will contribute to that statistic. .... :thup:

Christian family simply asked their son to move out as they don’t approve of his lifestyle choice and want to honour their religion Kids are asked to leave home all the time, for all sorts of reasons. Non news, as ever from the OP.

Forum List

Back