Christian family tried to destroy gay son's future and failed. Good!

No one wanted to destroy his life. Just not support his perversion.

Sorry, I gotta disagree though. HE didnt need anyone to support his perversion. He needed someone to help support his education. His parents are still his parents, they are the ones who brought him into the world and they owed him at least that much. ... the way I see it they broke their promise to him because he didn't turn out exactly as they thought that doesnt mean he suddenly owes Them. He didnt exactly ask to be born. People have every right to their faith but sometimes need to get over themselves
If he's over 18, his parents owe him zip.

The biggest lie of the Left--I take that back, they traffic in lies--was "tolerance". We were never meant to simply "tolerate" those with whom we disagree. Nope. We must capitulate, we must

Which is horse hockey straight up. If Leftists don't believe me, how 'bout this? How 'bout you not just tolerate that I believe Jesus Christ is Lord, but you accept and love my choice and accept it as beautiful. Love is love, after all. I love Jesus, so there.

Yes? No?
No!! Bogus Bovine excrement!! Don't flatter yourself by thinking that anyone gives a rats hind parts what you accept, love and actually acknowledge as "beautiful" and "true".as you put it. You might be shocked to learn that we are smart enough to know that we can't force acceptance or change beliefs. The only thing that matters is how you treat other people -that you not try to rob them of their rights and their dignity

Oh I think for some the lesson on the difference in tolerance, acceptance and love is finally sinking in slowly, but ONLY because of some very serious backlashes for Progressives, who really DID (not all but most) expect everyone to capitulate to their worldview. After all if you don't, you're a fill-in-the-blank: homophobe, xenophobe, you know the routine.
:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

That response makes my point perfectly, thanks.

Forum List

Back