Christian Bigots shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally

If Europe is any example they won't stay small, especially because of our suicidal abortion laws that keep us from replacing our numbers. Tolerance and abortion will bring this nation to its knees.
Sharia linked to abortion?
If Europe is any example they won't stay small, especially because of our suicidal abortion laws that keep us from replacing our numbers. Tolerance and abortion will bring this nation to its knees.

Now you are really getting batshit crazy

I didn't link Sh'ria to abortion. You did.

Idiot.
Actually.....you did

No, I didn't, moron.

As an American, I find your signature to be grossly offensive

I refuse to respond to your posts
I always turn the function off. It's much better that way.

Idiot.
Actually.....you did

No, I didn't, moron.

Offense intended. Have a nice life.

Christian protesters shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally: ‘Islam is a lie!’

So much for love and tolerance. When Jesus finds out about this... Well, hell hath no fury.

Angry conservative protesters disrupted the Texas Muslim Capitol Day celebration in Austin on Thursday, repeatedly shouting “No Sharia” and “Muhammad is dead.”

The celebration was organized by the Texas chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, and according to their website, the event was “an opportunity for community members to learn about the democratic political process and how to be an advocate for important issues.” The group largely consisted of Muslim students and children, along with faith leaders.

The event was protested by a group calling itself the Patriot Defense Foundation Inc., who claimed that CAIR sought to create a climate in which it would be able to “take over” America, destroying it for “Americans [who] believe in the Constitution and what this country was founded on.”

Texas is one fucked up state. Did you hear they found a poop on the gym floor at some school in Texas and they made each of the kids pull down their pants and show them their butts to see if they had shit stains.

First of all, did they ask the teachers, lunch lady and janitor to pull their pants down?

2nd of all, what were they going to do after they found the poor kid who did it? How embarrassing.

Students forced to expose underwear for inspection
The sooner Texas secedes like they say they want to....the better for both them and the U.S.

Idiot.
Actually.....you did

No, I didn't, moron.

Yes, we can see by your signature that you are not really an American.

Idiot.
Actually.....you did

No, I didn't, moron.

Native American, actually. More American than you.

Actually.....you did

No, I didn't, moron.

You are not more American than anyone, just like the white hillbillies in Texas are not more American than me, who's parents came to this country in the 60's and had me in the 70's.

Actually.....you did

No, I didn't, moron.

Chief Sellout is an Altar boy, and you know what they are up to, wink, wink, nod, nod. And the only real Americans are Liberals as this is a Liberal Nation founded by Liberals based upon Liberalism.

THE IRISH RAM SAID:

“Here is a chart that correlates violence with Muslim population. Instead of screeching politically incorrect, go to the bottom of the chart, see if it's accurate and work your way up. Ignorance, hate, and Christianity have nothing to do with it. Patriotism does.”

This fails as a confusion of correlation and causation fallacy, there is no evidence that being Muslim has anything to do with 'being violent,' where violence in a given country could be the result of many other factors, such as political instability, a lack of natural resources, or interference from other nations or outside actors.

Moreover, this issue has nothing to do with being 'politically incorrect,' it has to do with failed reasoning devoid of facts and logic, where perceptions of Islam are predicated on ignorance and an unwarranted fear and hate of Muslims; it is no in way 'patriotic' to hate Muslims or fear Islam, just as it's ridiculous to judge an entire class of persons by the actions of the non-representative minority – Muslim or Christian.

THE IRISH RAM SAID:

“Would you rather live in the United States or Yemen?”

This fails as a false dilemma fallacy.

No, I didn't, moron.

You are not more American than anyone, just like the white hillbillies in Texas are not more American than me, who's parents came to this country in the 60's and had me in the 70's.

Good. We're all equally American regardless of our opinion on the assassination of Herr Lincoln Über Alles. That's kinda where I started from too.

THE IRISH RAM SAID:

“Here is a chart that correlates violence with Muslim population. Instead of screeching politically incorrect, go to the bottom of the chart, see if it's accurate and work your way up. Ignorance, hate, and Christianity have nothing to do with it. Patriotism does.”

This fails as a confusion of correlation and causation fallacy, there is no evidence that being Muslim has anything to do with 'being violent,' where violence in a given country could be the result of many other factors, such as political instability, a lack of natural resources, or interference from other nations or outside actors.

Moreover, this issue has nothing to do with being 'politically incorrect,' it has to do with failed reasoning devoid of facts and logic, where perceptions of Islam are predicated on ignorance and an unwarranted fear and hate of Muslims; it is no in way 'patriotic' to hate Muslims or fear Islam, just as it's ridiculous to judge an entire class of persons by the actions of the non-representative minority – Muslim or Christian.

THE IRISH RAM SAID:

Do you not know how the quote system works?

Christian protesters shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally: ‘Islam is a lie!’

So much for love and tolerance. When Jesus finds out about this... Well, hell hath no fury.

Angry conservative protesters disrupted the Texas Muslim Capitol Day celebration in Austin on Thursday, repeatedly shouting “No Sharia” and “Muhammad is dead.”

The celebration was organized by the Texas chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, and according to their website, the event was “an opportunity for community members to learn about the democratic political process and how to be an advocate for important issues.” The group largely consisted of Muslim students and children, along with faith leaders.

The event was protested by a group calling itself the Patriot Defense Foundation Inc., who claimed that CAIR sought to create a climate in which it would be able to “take over” America, destroying it for “Americans [who] believe in the Constitution and what this country was founded on.”

Texas is one fucked up state. Did you hear they found a poop on the gym floor at some school in Texas and they made each of the kids pull down their pants and show them their butts to see if they had shit stains.

First of all, did they ask the teachers, lunch lady and janitor to pull their pants down?

2nd of all, what were they going to do after they found the poor kid who did it? How embarrassing.

Students forced to expose underwear for inspection
The sooner Texas secedes like they say they want to....the better for both them and the U.S.
THE IRISH RAM SAID:

THE IRISH RAM SAID:

It succeeds as the nightly news.....

Hey, me and my country aren't stopping you from taking part in your autistic holy war between zionists and islamists, so go ahead. Just leave me out of it.

I would just say, bomb with care, because everytime you guys in US make some middle eastern country into a parking lot, our liberal governments take in these stinking third world muslims as "refugees". So I guess I could say thanks for that you dumb neo-conservative faggot.
Someday soon a terrorist attack will be pulled off in your country and you will come to understand that being pussies and pacifists won't save you from the sword of Islam.
This dumb idea that we, "have to bomb them over there to protect us here" is childish logic. That is something a five year old would say. But then again the average american mentality is very childish. The way your stop islamist terror is by denying them entry to our countries by banning islamic immigration, and having a strong intelligence/security service to prevent infiltration.

And no one is a pacifist you dumb faggot. We just don't go into war carelessly. We were fighting islamic invasions before you guys were even a country. See the Battle of Vienna.

We're on the same page when it comes to immigration. The Left thinks America has a moral obligation to let anyone into the country that wants to come, which is nonsense. We can no only deny immigration, but we can specifically exclude Muslim countries for immigration. I wrote a thread about that and set the Leftwats howling.

And I also often reference the gates of Vienna as the turning point when Western Civilization was almost extinguished by Islam, which anyone educated in history knows, would mean the entire world would suck today, being shackled into the stone age and the oppression of religious law. The world owes a debt of gratitude to all Europeans who repelled that invasion and then sent Crusades down to crush them at Jerusalem so they could never regain the zenith of power they once had....

Which also validates my point about taking the fight to the enemy. Thank you for your help in that.
Vienna is an example of defense not invasion. If anything American invasions and interventions put us at more risk of the islamist threat. US wars create Muslim refugees to Europe. Whose radicalism and barbarity threaten our societies. The US invasion of Iraq and their support for Islamist Syrian rebels create more Muslim immigration due to conflict. They also create a power vacuum where isis now exists. Now these Muslim so called refugees are going to train with isis in syria/iraq and come back to unleash terror on us in Europe like in Paris.

Vienna is an example of what happens when we don't recognize the threat that faces us.

By the way, it must be said, the Battle of Vienna happened before you were a country too.
That statement makes no sense. Saying that the battle of vienna is an example of not recognizing the enemy.

The Austrian nation has existed for over 1000 years. Just because we weren't the modern state of Austria at the time doesn't mean the Austrian nation didn't fight
islamist before you your country even existed.

Don't talk about how your country is fighting islam and somehow protecting so called pacifist europeans when you aid islamists in syria, libya, Kosovo, chechnya etc.

Someday soon a terrorist attack will be pulled off in your country and you will come to understand that being pussies and pacifists won't save you from the sword of Islam.
This dumb idea that we, "have to bomb them over there to protect us here" is childish logic. That is something a five year old would say. But then again the average american mentality is very childish. The way your stop islamist terror is by denying them entry to our countries by banning islamic immigration, and having a strong intelligence/security service to prevent infiltration.

And no one is a pacifist you dumb faggot. We just don't go into war carelessly. We were fighting islamic invasions before you guys were even a country. See the Battle of Vienna.

We're on the same page when it comes to immigration. The Left thinks America has a moral obligation to let anyone into the country that wants to come, which is nonsense. We can no only deny immigration, but we can specifically exclude Muslim countries for immigration. I wrote a thread about that and set the Leftwats howling.

And I also often reference the gates of Vienna as the turning point when Western Civilization was almost extinguished by Islam, which anyone educated in history knows, would mean the entire world would suck today, being shackled into the stone age and the oppression of religious law. The world owes a debt of gratitude to all Europeans who repelled that invasion and then sent Crusades down to crush them at Jerusalem so they could never regain the zenith of power they once had....

Which also validates my point about taking the fight to the enemy. Thank you for your help in that.
Vienna is an example of defense not invasion. If anything American invasions and interventions put us at more risk of the islamist threat. US wars create Muslim refugees to Europe. Whose radicalism and barbarity threaten our societies. The US invasion of Iraq and their support for Islamist Syrian rebels create more Muslim immigration due to conflict. They also create a power vacuum where isis now exists. Now these Muslim so called refugees are going to train with isis in syria/iraq and come back to unleash terror on us in Europe like in Paris.

Vienna is an example of what happens when we don't recognize the threat that faces us.

By the way, it must be said, the Battle of Vienna happened before you were a country too.
That statement makes no sense. Saying that the battle of vienna is an example of not recognizing the enemy.

The Austrian nation has existed for over 1000 years. Just because we weren't the modern state of Austria at the time doesn't mean the Austrian nation didn't fight

Don't talk about how your country is fighting islam and somehow protecting so called pacifist europeans when you aid islamists in syria, libya, Kosovo, chechnya etc.
How far an incursion did the Muslims make before being stopped at Vienna? They already had Spain, were threatening the Vatican. Half of Europe was under their sway before they organized a serious response.

And Austria wasn't a nation. Facts are facts. It kinda makes you look silly to remark that America wasn't a nation when Vienna was imperiled.

And speaking of facts, yes Americans are making the world safer by taking the fight to the enemy and protecting you pussies and pacifists who sit in judgment of the protection you're under.

america-fuck-yeah-meme-3.jpg

How far an incursion did the Muslims make before being stopped at Vienna? They already had Spain, were threatening the Vatican. Half of Europe was under their sway before they organized a serious response.

And Austria wasn't a nation. Facts are facts. It kinda makes you look silly to remark that America wasn't a nation when Vienna was imperiled.

And speaking of facts, yes Americans are making the world safer by taking the fight to the enemy and protecting you pussies and pacifists who sit in judgment of the protection you're under.

You are as stupid as you look. Spain was fully reconquered in 1492, almost 200 years before the Battle of Vienna. You have basic history wrong you dumb yokel.

You don't even understand the difference between a nation and a state. There has been an austrian nation for over a thousand years since it was a Duchy a millennium ago. The modern state, the republic of Austria has only been around since after world war two. Just because America only has history as a modern state and there is no such thing as an American nation or ethnos, doesn't mean we don't have one.

Thanks for aiding islamic terrorists. America what would we ever do without you?

Explain again how Europe didn't recognize the Islamic threat. Am I going to have to give you a history lesson on all the battles we fought?

You are as stupid as you look. Spain was fully reconquered in 1492, almost 200 years before the Battle of Vienna. You have basic history wrong you dumb yokel.

You don't even understand the difference between a nation and a state. There has been an austrian nation for over a thousand years since it was a Duchy a millennium ago. The modern state, the republic of Austria has only been around since after world war two. Just because America only has history as a modern state and there is no such thing as an American nation or ethnos, doesn't mean we don't have one.

Thanks for aiding islamic terrorists. America what would we ever do without you?

You would be islamicized. I kinda hope you do anyway because of your suicidal immigration policy so that we Americans across the pond can see the folly of "tolerance" toward Muslims immigrating here. And by your stupid argument, America is close to 500 years old. In any event, the Muslims will finally have Vienna because you stupid fucks are going to hand it to them.

You would be islamicized. I kinda hope you do anyway because of your suicidal immigration policy so that we Americans across the pond can see the folly of "tolerance" toward Muslims immigrating here. And by your stupid argument, America is close to 500 years old. In any event, the Muslims will finally have Vienna because you stupid fucks are going to hand it to them.
US? 500 years old. You are digging a hole by the minute. So much for your tough talk on Islam. We don't need America waging unnecessary wars wars to help us anyway. Europe is rising and awakening it's historical western spirit. We will eject islamists. We will win because we have been in a worse position before and been victorious. America is going into decadence, corruption and poverty and has a growing third world population. Take care of your own problems instead of wishing I'll on us. All empires fall and America is no exception

Last edited:

US? 500 years old. You are digging a hole by the minute. So much for your tough talk on Islam. We don't need America waging unnecessary wars wars to help us anyway. Europe is rising and awakening it's historical western spirit. We will eject islamists. We will win because we have been in a worse position before and been victorious. America into decadence, corruption and poverty and has a growing third world population. Take care of your own problems instead of wishing I'll on us. All empires fall and America is no exception

Maybe we could be pussies like you and just wait until Muslims acquire numerical significance and just take over. Maybe that will gain your approval.

US? 500 years old. You are digging a hole by the minute. So much for your tough talk on Islam. We don't need America waging unnecessary wars wars to help us anyway. Europe is rising and awakening it's historical western spirit. We will eject islamists. We will win because we have been in a worse position before and been victorious. America into decadence, corruption and poverty and has a growing third world population. Take care of your own problems instead of wishing I'll on us. All empires fall and America is no exception

Maybe we could be pussies like you and just wait until Muslims acquire numerical significance and just take over. Maybe that will gain your approval.
Lol. With your joke of a president and army of third worlders, women, and faggots? Good luck conquering us you piece of shit.

Forum List

Back