Christian baker may be forced to bake cake for satan

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Christian Baker May Be Forced To Bake Cake For Satan
The Christian baker who found himself in legal trouble after declining to make a cake for a same-sex wedding and whose case is now before the U.S. Supreme Court, has been asked to make a birthday cake for Satan. The Daily Signal reports Jack Phillips, the owner of Masterpiece Cakeshop in Colorado, received the email request last month. It reads in part: “I would like to get a quote on a birthday cake, for a special event. It is a cake that is religious in theme, and since religion is a protected class, I am hoping

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'd tell them to fk off and go some where else. They're only doing this bs to torment people just like the gays. Who went around forcing people to do this bs. Karma can't take you pos leftist down fast enough.

I'd rather make a cake for Satan then some Faggots

Christian Baker May Be Forced To Bake Cake For Satan
The Christian baker who found himself in legal trouble after declining to make a cake for a same-sex wedding and whose case is now before the U.S. Supreme Court, has been asked to make a birthday cake for Satan. The Daily Signal reports Jack Phillips, the owner of Masterpiece Cakeshop in Colorado, received the email request last month. It reads in part: “I would like to get a quote on a birthday cake, for a special event. It is a cake that is religious in theme, and since religion is a protected class, I am hoping

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'd tell them to fk off and go some where else. They're only doing this bs to torment people just like the gays. Who went around forcing people to do this bs. Karma can't take you pos leftist down fast enough.

I would ask for this below cake for me....um not that I know anything about this sort of thing, I am an innocent girl with a virgin mind....oh wait hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

Horny_Devil_cake__18370.1452876068.500.659.jpg

If it's any consolation, I hear Satan has Type II Diabetes.

There's no fucking satan...

And hell, even if there were...Well, money is money.

Goddamn myth believing idiots.

"There's no fucking satan..."

There's no men with vagina's either or men who have periods or men who give birth. Biology 101.

:lol:

The funniest thing about you guys is how much the whole pushing-the-Moral-Panic-button has made a comeback amongst the nutbars.

We've moved passed this. You understand that, right?

So long as they didn't want anything obscene, I'd probably make the damn thugs cake.
That doesn't mean I agree with strong arming people in their own business to do for others if they find it totally objectionable or offensive.

Something else to consider... Sometimes if you piss off the cook, baker or chef you might be eating some payback you never dreamed of.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
:lol:

The funniest thing about you guys is how much the whole pushing-the-Moral-Panic-button has made a comeback amongst the nutbars.

We've moved passed this. You understand that, right?

There seems to be a whole lot of button pushing going on by both sides.

There's no men with vagina's either or men who have periods or men who give birth. Biology 101.

Actually, there are many.

Intersex - Wikipedia

They are a tiny minority who were born that way, I am referring to the Transgender crowd men who are biologically male and sans womb and ovaries, just because they get their male genitals cut off doesn't mean they become a woman and they until they die will have XY Chromosomes.

So long as they didn't want anything obscene, I'd probably make the damn thugs cake.
That doesn't mean I agree with strong arming people in their own business to do for others if they find it totally objectionable or offensive.

Something else to consider... Sometimes if you piss off the cook, baker or chef you might be eating some payback you never dreamed of.

I paid my way through university on the floor and behind the bar. Never once did I ever witness an employee doing something untoward to a guest's food or drink, even if they were a huge asshole.

I think gods satan.

He killed people in entire cities
He ordered his followers to kiill and enslave other tribes
He killed off all but a few humans with the great flood
He sent "satan" to earth knowing damn well what he'd do.

Now I don't believe in this shit anymore but I think I'll stick with the LBGT people as the good guys and this satan like god as the bad.

Actually, there are many.

Intersex - Wikipedia

They are a tiny minority who were born that way, I am referring to the Transgender crowd men who are biologically male and sans womb and ovaries, just because they get their male genitals cut off doesn't mean they become a woman and they until they die will have XY Chromosomes.

I know what you were "referring" to. I was pointing out that your statement was factually incorrect.

Forum List

Back