Artist who breastfed dog, fertilized her own egg with dog cell wins prestigious prize

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Progress: "Artist" Who Breastfed Dog, Fertilized Her Own Egg With Dog Cell Wins Prestigious Prize

We're reaching levels of human progress never before thought possible.

From RT:
A Slovenian artist breastfed her dogs and fertilized one of her eggs with a dog cell as part of an award-winning three-month art project. She also produced a video documenting the creative process behind the bizarre venture.

Maja Smrekar lived in seclusion with her dogs as part of the lengthy artistic experiment, which was titled “K-9_topology.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok this one just takes the cake and leaves me speechless, people are seriously losing it.

Awesome!

body-snatchers.jpg

Progress: "Artist" Who Breastfed Dog, Fertilized Her Own Egg With Dog Cell Wins Prestigious Prize

We're reaching levels of human progress never before thought possible.

From RT:
A Slovenian artist breastfed her dogs and fertilized one of her eggs with a dog cell as part of an award-winning three-month art project. She also produced a video documenting the creative process behind the bizarre venture.

Maja Smrekar lived in seclusion with her dogs as part of the lengthy artistic experiment, which was titled “K-9_topology.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok this one just takes the cake and leaves me speechless, people are seriously losing it.

Whta's religion affiliation of this 'artist'. It is well-known that such 'artists' follow neither christian nor muslim nor christian, but a special one,.

From what I pulled out of the article; she fertilized her own egg with a fat cell from a dog...? So... She didn't really fertilize an egg... So... I guess I'm not really sure what she was trying to do...

New Topics

Forum List

Back