Christian Arab Woman Becomes Commander of Israeli Combat Unit

There's no such thing as a Palestinian Christian allowed to join the Army. She's probably an immigrant. Tell her she's a joke.

There is no such thing as bravery in the Jewish Army.

When Hamas approached the tank, Shalit yelled "I'm a Jew" I'm a Jew". Israel is a cowardly nation. Your technology advantage won't last forever.
Where do you get all your facts and knowledge about everything under the sun?

Hamas is the only one who knows what Shalit said during the operation. That's what he yelled. A militant that approached him is still alive today.

There's no such thing as a Palestinian Christian allowed to join the Army. .

Of course there is. Stop saying things you know nothing about. You don't have any idea who can serve and who can't. So bite your tongue when mentioning the IDF system. You know nothing of it:mad:

Only if you're an Israeli citizen.

Obviously. My commander was a Christian Arab Israeli citizen.

I don't get your point. Are you implying we don't let Fatah people into our army?

Damn. What a crime.

There's no such thing as a Palestinian Christian allowed to join the Army. She's probably an immigrant. Tell her she's a joke.

There is no such thing as bravery in the Jewish Army.

When Hamas approached the tank, Shalit yelled "I'm a Jew" I'm a Jew". Israel is a cowardly nation. Your technology advantage won't last forever.

Hamas is the only one who knows what Shalit said during the operation. That's what he yelled. A militant that approached him is still alive today.

That what they SAID he yelled. There word worths nothing.

Go ask him. He's not allowed to say many things. The Israeli military won't let him talk about some details. Hamas knows what he said. And they don't need to make up anything.

Trying to convince Christians they like them and to support them in their bigoted Islamophobic hate mongering.

Another Jew hater?:cool:

Seriously? Do you want me to get started with you Muslim haters?

You have killed thousands of us, declared holy war on our people, cursed us and brainwashed your kids to know only that we're Kaffirs (must be killed to the last), then say we're "Islamophobic" when we resist your attitude?

Can you explain the reason for the Brutal killing in Ukraine this morning?

Of course there is. Stop saying things you know nothing about. You don't have any idea who can serve and who can't. So bite your tongue when mentioning the IDF system. You know nothing of it:mad:

I don't get your point. Are you implying we don't let Fatah people into our army?

Damn. What a crime.

How does being Palestinian make you a Fatah member? :lol:

Go ask him. He's not allowed to say many things. The Israeli military won't let him talk about some details. Hamas knows what he said. And they don't need to make up anything.

He should be left alone.!

Another Jew hater?:cool:

You have killed thousands of us, declared holy war on our people, cursed us and brainwashed your kids to know only that we're Kaffirs (must be killed to the last), then say we're "Islamophobic" when we resist your attitude?

You have killed thousands of us. Declared war on the Arabs. Cursed us and yell death to Arabs at soccer games. We are goyim animals to you people.

Damn. What a crime.

The Palestinians are defined as a hostile community. that's for one. Ther seond is - Why should we let a non Israeli citizen serve in the Army?

Does the USA army letting non American serve in their forces?

Damn. What a crime.

The Palestinians are defined as a hostile community. that's for one. Ther seond is - Why should we let a non Israeli citizen serve in the Army?

Thanks for letting us know that. Coexistence at its best. Label the other population as hostile people.

I never said non Israelis should be allowed to serve. I pointed out that Arab Christian immigrants joining the Israeli army doesn't mean anything. They aren't Palestinians. So this guy is trying to make a point that Palestinian Christians fight with Israel. Not true.

You have killed thousands of us. Declared war on the Arabs. Cursed us and yell death to Arabs at soccer games. We are goyim animals to you people.

We have never declared holy war on Muslims. that is a propaganda and a lie.

You have called "Itbah Al Yahud" in your streets, playgrounds, crowded areas. you have killed us in Khaibar and we remember still the massacre of Banu Quraiza. you have spread lied about our religion ("They say Uza'yir is son of Allah").

We don't dislike the Gentile, Judaism calls only to resist Gentiles who harm Jews.

Thanks for letting us know that. Coexistence at its best. Label the other population as hostile people.

I never said non Israelis should be allowed to serve. I pointed out that Arab Christian immigrants joining the Israeli army doesn't mean anything. They aren't Palestinians. So this guy is trying to make a point that Palestinian Christians fight with Israel. Not true.

Are Palestinians not hostile to Jews? Have they not voted for an organization which its charter is to destroy the state of Israel? Havn't they???!!!

You don't know who are immigrants and who are not. The people I personally know, are not. They chose to serve because they feel belong.

The article of a Christian Arab serving is touching, but not rate. Many of the Christians who long been here, serve alongside Jews. They recognize that the extrimist Muslims harm them in the exact same way they harm Jews.

We should bless them, that is.

You have called "Itbah Al Yahud" in your streets, playgrounds, crowded areas. you have killed us in Khaibar and we remember still the massacre of Banu Quraiza. you have spread lied about our religion ("They say Uza'yir is son of Allah").

We don't dislike the Gentile, Judaism calls only to resist Gentiles who harm Jews.

Are you fucking stupid or what!?

Khaibar and Banu Qurazya were both Jews invading Muslims you moron.

Yes you do hate Gentiles.

Are Palestinians not hostile to Jews? Have they not voted for an organization which its charter is to destroy the state of Israel? Havn't they???!!!

You don't know who are immigrants and who are not. The people I personally know, are not. They chose to serve because they feel belong.

The article of a Christian Arab serving is touching, but not rate. Many of the Christians who long been here, serve alongside Jews. They recognize that the extrimist Muslims harm them in the exact same way they harm Jews.

We should bless them, that is.

Who pushed for the election? That's right.

That's literally the stupidest justification I've ever heard. That means Hamas is justified to kill any Israeli because they voted in Netanyahu. You don't realize the cruel things you say.

Keep saying what you want about Christians. Good for her. People like her make me laugh Ha Ha.

Are you fucking stupid or what!?

Khaibar and Banu Qurazya were both Jews invading Muslims you moron.

Yes you do hate Gentiles.

The fight was not about "invading". You've claimed that the Jews "betrayed" a pact with your prophet.

The punishment for that was death to every living Jew in the area. That is your religion of peace?

(No, we don't hate gentiles. We hate Jew haters)

Forum List

Back