Christian Arab Woman Becomes Commander of Israeli Combat Unit

There will come a Time when over 60% of the Army will be non jewish, reflecting true balance in numbers of the region

Arab Christian population of Nazareth, Israel is reduced by over a half since 1948 due to vicious racist policies of Israel.

Same in the west Bank due to both Israel and Muslim attacks.

Arab Christian population of Nazareth, Israel is reduced by over a half since 1948 due to vicious racist policies of Israel.

Your kvetching again. Could you provide a link to your "facts?" :D

Why Are Christians Really Leaving Bethlehem? - Inside Israel - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Isn't it great how the foreign workers in Israel have churches to pray in. It certainly is different for the foreign workers in places like Saudi Arabia. It is so easy to understand why the Bahai's and Ahmadi Muslims are comfortable in Israel with their beautiful places of worship.

Just a typical zionist PR stunt. :cool:

Why are you such a miserable person ? I mean, I know you're a Sunni rat and your god was a pig child raper. I also know that your homeland (not the U.S where you live now), is probably a shithole with a dictator that treated his people like shit, while Israel is THRIVING and GROWING and people are happier THAN EVER and has a normal LEADER, no DICTATOR. BUt there's no need for you to take out your anger on the people here

Just a typical zionist PR stunt. :cool:

Why are you such a miserable person ? I mean, I know you're a Sunni rat and your god was a pig child raper. I also know that your homeland (not the U.S where you live now), is probably a shithole with a dictator that treated his people like shit, while Israel is THRIVING and GROWING and people are happier THAN EVER and has a normal LEADER, no DICTATOR. BUt there's no need for you to take out your anger on the people here
Incorrect nitwit.

I'm 100% American born and raised.

With my ancestry dating back to before the Civil War. :cool:

Why Are Christians Really Leaving Bethlehem? - Inside Israel - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Isn't it great how the foreign workers in Israel have churches to pray in. It certainly is different for the foreign workers in places like Saudi Arabia. It is so easy to understand why the Bahai's and Ahmadi Muslims are comfortable in Israel with their beautiful places of worship.

One has to wonder why the Christian pop of all Mideast Muslim states is declining. Is it the "vicious racist policies of Israel" or is something else at work? Meanwhile the only Mideast country in which the Christian pop is growing is ... drum roll, please ... ISRAEL. :D

There's no such thing as a Palestinian Christian allowed to join the Army. She's probably an immigrant. Tell her she's a joke.

There is no such thing as bravery in the Jewish Army.

When Hamas approached the tank, Shalit yelled "I'm a Jew" I'm a Jew". Israel is a cowardly nation. Your technology advantage won't last forever.
My friend you really DONT know the truth here

All the thousands of Druze Arabs (related to shia islam) in Israel have always served in the israeli army.

So do many Bedouin Muslim Arabs.

But only the men, not the women.

But that doesn't stop the Israeli thieves stealing the Bedouins' Lands and dispossessing them in both Israel's Negev and the west Bank

And the Bedouin have been on these lands for any centuries

What is new about the Christian Arab is that she is a woman; that is new.

But Christian arabs are just as persecuted as all arabs in israel

the Arab Christian population of Nazareth, jesus's birth place which Israel stole in 1948 is less than half what it was then.

To say there's no bravery in the IDF is also ridiculous, however brutal sadistic and criminal they often are.

Gosh I wonder why not a single Muslim Palestinian citizen of Israel has opted to leave Israel to go live in some Arab country with all of Israel's "brutal treatment" of Palestinians?
I'm quite sure you are wrong.

there are hundreds of thousands of palestinians in the richer Gulf Arab states.

And if a Muslim or Christian Arab Israeli citizen wishes to marry a non israeli, they are forced to leave Israel and live in their spouse's country so many will have had to leave and live in other Muslim Arab countries, which is WICKED.

Even South Africa at its worst was not so cruel and strict

Your kvetching again. Could you provide a link to your "facts?" :D
quote from wikipedia on Nazareth....(i am too new here to post links!)

Nazareth is the largest Arab city in Israel.[67] Until the beginning of the British Mandate in Palestine (1922–1948), the population was predominantly Arab Christian (majority Orthodox Christians), with an Arab Muslim minority. Nazareth today still has a significant Christian population, made up of Maronites, Orthodox Christians, Roman Catholic, Melkite Eastern Catholics, Anglicans, Baptists, Evangelicals and Copts, among others. The Muslim population has grown, for a number of historical factors, that include the city having served as administrative center under British rule, and the influx of internally displaced Palestinians absorbed into the city from neighbouring towns during the 1948 Arab-Israeli war.[4]

In 2009, the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics reported that Nazareth's population was 69% Muslim and 30.9% Christian

You are quite right about Christians in many Arab lands but they are NOT treated well in Israel if they are Arab Christians and all Jews HATE Jewish Christians like Jews for Jesus!.

Read about the History of Nazareth under Israeli rule. First 20 years they were all put under martial law!

your insults are pathetic

abraham married his half sister and whored her to the egyptians....

but those were the customs of the time

so with mohammed..there's no evidence he ill treated his wives

you are just jerking off here and insulting your so called self

You are quite right about Christians in many Arab lands but they are NOT treated well in Israel if they are Arab Christians and all Jews HATE Jewish Christians like Jews for Jesus!.

Read about the History of Nazareth under Israeli rule. First 20 years they were all put under martial law!
Perhaps the Israeli Jews are not happy with the Messanic Jews. However, they do not kill them the way many who have dropped out of Islam and taken up another religion are killed by other Muslims.

Gosh I wonder why not a single Muslim Palestinian citizen of Israel has opted to leave Israel to go live in some Arab country with all of Israel's "brutal treatment" of Palestinians?

But where did they come from?
According to Arab-Israeli journalist Khaled Abu Toameh, many "Palestinians" ran away from Judea and Samaria because they did not want to live in areas controlled by (P.A.) “militiamen, armed gangs and corrupt leaders and institutions.”

Toameh also contends that the vast majority of Jerusalem’s Arab population prefers Israeli sovereignty to the prospect of living under Palestinian Authority rule, in part because “as holders of Israeli ID cards, they are entitled to many rights and privileges that Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip don’t enjoy. They include freedom of movement and social, economic, health and education services that Israeli citizens are entitled to.”

Toameh's knowledge and opinions on Arab life and treatment in Israeli Jerusalem differ dramatically from your camel crap. How do you explain that? :D

Ask the Arabs of East Jerusalem: Should Jerusalem Be Redivided? :: Gatestone Institute

And if a Muslim or Christian Arab Israeli citizen wishes to marry a non israeli, they are forced to leave Israel and live in their spouse's country so many will have had to leave and live in other Muslim Arab countries, which is WICKED.

Even South Africa at its worst was not so cruel and strict
It's a shame that Kvetch couldn't have had the opportunity to live in South Africa as a Black, and then perhaps Kvetch would have been ashamed to make the statement that he or she made. By the way, I wonder why Kvetch didn't mention the Palestinians who were kicked out of other Muslim countries. He or she must think that all these countries where the Palestinians went to work (the same as others from different countries have done) just loved all the Palestinians living there and never ever told them to leave. I wonder if Kvetch thinks that in every country in the world where a citizen marries someone who isn't a citizen of that country, that citizen is allowed to bring a mate in. Maybe Kvetch can admit that Israel is very generous when it comes to benefits for Muslims who have more than one wife and a slew of kids with each wife.

Absolute BS. Where do you get your "facts" about who Jews hate and who are you to speak for the Jews?

Forum List

Back