Christian Arab Woman Becomes Commander of Israeli Combat Unit

We have never declared holy war on Muslims. that is a propaganda and a lie.

You have called "Itbah Al Yahud" in your streets, playgrounds, crowded areas. you have killed us in Khaibar and we remember still the massacre of Banu Quraiza. you have spread lied about our religion ("They say Uza'yir is son of Allah").

We don't dislike the Gentile, Judaism calls only to resist Gentiles who harm Jews.

Are you fucking stupid or what!?

Khaibar and Banu Qurazya were both Jews invading Muslims you moron.

Yes you do hate Gentiles.

The fight was not about "invading". You've claimed that the Jews "betrayed" a pact with your prophet.

The punishment for that was death to every living Jew in the area. That is your religion of peace?

(No, we don't hate gentiles. We hate Jew haters)

No it wasn't. And yet again you lied. The Arab Jews of that tribe had already broke the pact right away and the Quraysh army was about to ambush the Muslims from all sides. We did a very strategic act to defend ourselves. Every Jew male died. And that's it. You filthy liar. You Zionists are some of the biggest liars on earth. That's dirty and sick.

Thanks for letting us know that. Coexistence at its best. Label the other population as hostile people.

I never said non Israelis should be allowed to serve. I pointed out that Arab Christian immigrants joining the Israeli army doesn't mean anything. They aren't Palestinians. So this guy is trying to make a point that Palestinian Christians fight with Israel. Not true.

Are Palestinians not hostile to Jews? Have they not voted for an organization which its charter is to destroy the state of Israel? Havn't they???!!!

You don't know who are immigrants and who are not. The people I personally know, are not. They chose to serve because they feel belong.

The article of a Christian Arab serving is touching, but not rate. Many of the Christians who long been here, serve alongside Jews. They recognize that the extrimist Muslims harm them in the exact same way they harm Jews.

We should bless them, that is.

Who pushed for the election? That's right.

That's literally the stupidest justification I've ever heard. That means Hamas is justified to kill any Israeli because they voted in Netanyahu. You don't realize the cruel things you say.

Keep saying what you want about Christians. Good for her. People like her make me laugh Ha Ha.

I have no business when it comes to Christianity or Christians. I know this woman and what I say I say of her. Christianity or Christians in general is none of my business.

And it is also none of yours, since you're Muslim

What does it matter who pushed the election? Did Israelis vote for the Palestinians? No we did not. They did for themselves. So?

"That means Hamas is justified to kill every Israeli since they voted netanyahoo".

Well, not true. they say themselves that it's right to kill every Israeli for BEING ISRAELI. among the killed Israelis, you think there where no leftists? they don't care to whom Israelis vote. They kill who they kill.

I'm happy you see how cruel it is. finally we're getting somewhere. Newsflash! It's what they think!

Are Palestinians not hostile to Jews? Have they not voted for an organization which its charter is to destroy the state of Israel? Havn't they???!!!

You don't know who are immigrants and who are not. The people I personally know, are not. They chose to serve because they feel belong.

The article of a Christian Arab serving is touching, but not rate. Many of the Christians who long been here, serve alongside Jews. They recognize that the extrimist Muslims harm them in the exact same way they harm Jews.

We should bless them, that is.

That's literally the stupidest justification I've ever heard. That means Hamas is justified to kill any Israeli because they voted in Netanyahu. You don't realize the cruel things you say.

Keep saying what you want about Christians. Good for her. People like her make me laugh Ha Ha.

I have no business when it comes to Christianity or Christians. I know this woman and what I say I say of her. Christianity or Christians in general is none of my business.

What does it matter who pushed the election? Did Israelis vote for the Palestinians? No we did not. They did for themselves. So?

"That means Hamas is justified to kill every Israeli since they voted netanyahoo".

Well, not true. they say themselves that it's right to kill every Israeli for BEING ISRAELI. among the killed Israelis, you think there where no leftists? they don't care to whom Israelis vote. They kill who they kill.

I'm happy you see how cruel it is. finally we're getting somewhere. Newsflash! It's what they think!

That was all part of Israel's plan. Obviously Israel knew Hamas would elected. And they told Bush to push for it. They blockaded Gaza from Air and Sea right away.

This shit was all planned. Nothing was a coincidence.

Are you fucking stupid or what!?

Khaibar and Banu Qurazya were both Jews invading Muslims you moron.

Yes you do hate Gentiles.

The fight was not about "invading". You've claimed that the Jews "betrayed" a pact with your prophet.

The punishment for that was death to every living Jew in the area. That is your religion of peace?

No it wasn't. And yet again you lied. The Arab Jews of that tribe had already broke the pact right away and the Quraysh army was about to ambush the Muslims from all sides. We did a very strategic act to defend ourselves. Every Jew male died. And that's it. You filthy liar. You Zionists are some of the biggest liars on earth. That's dirty and sick.

your racism is starting to show, you might wanna cover that.

That was all part of Israel's plan. Obviously Israel knew Hamas would elected. And they told Bush to push for it. They blockaded Gaza from Air and Sea right away.

It must have been a Jewish concpiracy right? Like the Mossad shark and that shit. One step before the Jews take over the planet.

give me a f*cking break:eusa_hand:

Shaddap. You rant about Islam typically when you run out of things to say. You usually speak of the conflict. Fairly. Except when you go on a tantrum you play the bullshit Muslim game.

It must have been a Jewish concpiracy right? Like the Mossad shark and that shit. One step before the Jews take over the planet.

Israel knew Hamas would get elected and they knew they were gonna seal Gaza. The disengagement plan has these details and the PA was sanctioned right after the elections.

Last edited:

Shaddap. You rant about Islam typically when you run out of things to say. You usually speak of the conflict. Fairly. Except when you go on a tantrum you play the bullshit Muslim game.

"Is it the game that you don't like? Or the fact that someone's playing it on your level?"

"Is it the game that you don't like? Or the fact that someone's playing it on your level?"

I didn't play that game. You know it's bullshit too. But what I should I expect from Israelis. You're exactly like the Israeli troops I saw back in 2004. Ignorant and pompous

Israel knew Hamas would get elected and they knew they were gonna seal Gaza. The disengagement plan has these details and the PA was sanctioned right after the elections.

So you suggest that thousands of Jews were brutally expelled from their lands, houses and inheritence, just so we could seal Gaza?

That's just nonsense.

I didn't play that game. You know it's bullshit too. But what I should I expect from Israelis. You're exactly like the Israeli troops I saw back in 2004. Ignorant and pompous

didn't you go on bashing Jews as well? You do play that game. We all do. I will have no problem dropping it once you do, as well.

And I don't know what you went through in 2004, but at that year, I was not even 16. So comparing me to this is one more lunacy.

didn't you go on bashing Jews as well? You do play that game. We all do. I will have no problem dropping it once you do, as well.

And I don't know what you went through in 2004, but at that year, I was not even 16. So comparing me to this is one more lunacy.

I was 4. They wouldn't give me a bottle of milk at the border :(. Fuck Israel.

Last edited:

I was 4. They wouldn't give me a bottle of milk at the border :(. Fuck Israel.

Well f*ck you too:badgrin:

I was 4.

So I'm speaking with a 12 year old?:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back