Christian Airman Claims He Was Fired by Lesbian Commander for Gay Marriage Stance

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
A lot more of this is coming. They've got their foot in the door and are going to shove their agendas up our XXXXXXX!
Senior Master Sgt. Phillip Monk has served in the U.S. Air Force for 19 years with a clean service record. But his new lesbian commander has relieved him of duty and is threatening his career, allegedly because of his Christian beliefs regarding gay marriage. Officials are investigating as Monk appeals his punishment.

Read more @ Christian Airman Claims He Was Fired by Lesbian Commander for Gay Marriage Stance

:mad:

for those 19 yrs his bigoted views were acceptable in the air force. they no longer are. if he can't accept that he deserves to be fired.

Christians have no business being in America's military today. If anyone is going to be fodder for obama's wars it should be liberals. Stay home, join a local militia.

Now it's their turn! Oh yes. I understand that.

It doesn't change the fact that the American military has changed. It is no longer a force for good, but evil. It is being emasculated bit by bit and is now at the point where Christians and Jews are wrong just for joining. If there are going to be American deaths on the battlefield, Christians have an obligation to make sure it isn't them. It's a "gay" military, let them die for it.

Now it's their turn! Oh yes. I understand that.

It doesn't change the fact that the American military has changed. It is no longer a force for good, but evil. It is being emasculated bit by bit and is now at the point where Christians and Jews are wrong just for joining. If there are going to be American deaths on the battlefield, Christians have an obligation to make sure it isn't them. It's a "gay" military, let them die for it.

Mr. Phelps, is that you?

This has nothing to do with Phelps except that instead of "God Hates Fags" the military is saying "The Military Hates Christians". That's true. Christians should take that to heart and live it. The military does not want Christians or Jews in the ranks. When found, the military will do everything it can to destroy that Christian and his or her career. It isn't hard to figure out. It's pretty clear. This military has no place for Christians.

Which is a good thing. Christians should NOT be laying down their lives to protect the rights of evil people or the rights of the abnormal to be abnormal to the detriment of everyone else. If anyone is going to die for the rights of abortionists to kill babies, gays to promote an aberrational lifestyle and black racists to kill anyone not of their black race, it should NOT be a Christian.

for those 19 yrs his bigoted views were acceptable in the air force. they no longer are. if he can't accept that he deserves to be fired.

Check out the liberal suggesting someone is guilty without knowing ANYTHING about the situation. These are the same people who insist capital punishment is wrong, because the convicted might be innocent.

Last edited:

Check out the liberal suggesting someone is guilty without knowing ANYTHING about the situation. These are the same people who insist capital punishment is wrong, because the convicted might be innocent.

That's because Christians ARE guilty, at least of holding traditional views and that's what the military is no longer going to tolerate, at least until we get a new president who is not anti Christian. These are all rules and guidelines coming from the white house. We might be able to ameliorate the worst of the damage with another president instead of a presidunce.

i just have faith in the chain of command. is it possible that he's being persecuted for some reason? yes, it is. is it more likely that he won't abide by the rules his commander set for him and keep his opinion to himself? i believe so

i just have faith in the chain of command. is it possible that he's being persecuted for some reason? yes, it is. is it more likely that he won't abide by the rules his commander set for him and keep his opinion to himself? i believe so

He's a Sr. Master Sergeant. He has attained that rank because he has served well and with honor and distinction.
It is extremely unlikely that he is prone to disobeying orders from his commander. It is far more likely that his commander has a problem with his moral convictions.

You need to read the article dickweed. He accepted the policy. He has the right to disagree. His commander is a bull dyke with a social agenda. This is what we get for using the military for social experiments. She misused her authority. She will get a shitty performance review for using poor judgment and eventually RIFed. That's reduction in force for you non serving America hating types. The sergeant will retire honorably.

You need to read the article dickweed. He accepted the policy. He has the right to disagree. His commander is a bull dyke with a social agenda. This is what we get for using the military for social experiments. She misused her authority. She will get a shitty performance review for using poor judgment and eventually RIFed. That's reduction in force for you non serving America hating types. The sergeant will retire honorably.

forgive me if i don't take that as an unbiased account of events

That's because Christians ARE guilty, at least of holding traditional views and that's what the military is no longer going to tolerate, at least until we get a new president who is not anti Christian. These are all rules and guidelines coming from the white house. We might be able to ameliorate the worst of the damage with another president instead of a presidunce.

That was the same shit being thrown around in 1948 and after the integration of US forces.

A lot more of this is coming. They've got their foot in the door and are going to shove their agendas up our XXXXXXX!
Senior Master Sgt. Phillip Monk has served in the U.S. Air Force for 19 years with a clean service record. But his new lesbian commander has relieved him of duty and is threatening his career, allegedly because of his Christian beliefs regarding gay marriage. Officials are investigating as Monk appeals his punishment.

Read more @ Christian Airman Claims He Was Fired by Lesbian Commander for Gay Marriage Stance

"A Lackland Air Force Base public affairs spokesman, however, said that while there was a disagreement, Sgt. Monk was not punished, and was simply at the end of his assignment."

http://www.examiner.com/article/war...ly-relieved-of-duty-for-opposing-gay-marriage

We will see what happens. If he was actually fired over his views then the Air Force is in the wrong. If he is just trying to seek a big pay off, what a loser. I guess we will see.

One would suppose that liberals would want a fighting force composed entirely of their own with no Christians permitted.

Christians belong in a domestic Christian militia.

"A Lackland Air Force Base public affairs spokesman, however, said that while there was a disagreement, Sgt. Monk was not punished, and was simply at the end of his assignment."

War on Christianity? Airman allegedly relieved of duty for opposing gay marriage - National Social Issues | Examiner.com

We will see what happens. If he was actually fired over his views then the Air Force is in the wrong. If he is just trying to seek a big pay off, what a loser. I guess we will see.

I think the only payoff he will seek is to retire.

Last edited:

forgive me if i don't take that as an unbiased account of events

You are forgiven. Now bow down. :bow3:

Forum List

Back