Chris: What is your point?

Bern80

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2004
It's the same thing every time I come into this forum. An endless list of topics by Chris about this geologic event occuring or that new temperature record. I really don't get it. What's your point? Those aren't sources of controversey. It's just what's happening. Again, WTF is your point?

What is the point, same point as all the political hacks on the usmb, to continue the message of Liberals, to overwhelm all sources of news or information with the Liberal message. To force anyone who disagrees to prove why the earth is in a normal cycle, while the Liberals do not prove a thing, just endless links to propaganda, I state propaganda because they do not post actual studies or reports, they simply link to articles or press releases that usually link to a summary telling us they are right with no proof.

What is the point, the point is its political propaganda, its a political tactic, there are interesting threads that effectively prove how Chris and Old Crock are just political liberal hacks, these threads are buried out of sight by making new threads, over and over.

Push everything out of sight so only the Liberal talking points or propaganda is seen or easily found.

Chris really has no point. He ascribes to the ugly American mentality of if you say it loud enough and often enough eventually they will understand you. Kind of like how ignorant people try and make foreign language speakers understand them..

Chris is ignorant, I see no actual debate with Chris, just a link in which a theory, not a fact, is presented as proof. Billions spent yet no proof. Maybe we just need more time, but as we see the environment is changing, its becoming cold, so now the links will be to new theories.

It's the same thing every time I come into this forum. An endless list of topics by Chris about this geologic event occuring or that new temperature record. I really don't get it. What's your point? Those aren't sources of controversey. It's just what's happening. Again, WTF is your point?

Bern bro............listen..........ever hear of a condition called OCD? Its called Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Its a mental condition that falls under the umbrella of Depression. Addressed via pharmachological aids which are very effective these days. I know.........Im in the field. Its a matter of fuckkupedness related to serotonin levels. If the world froze solid tomorrow, this guy would still be on here posting up his canned links without a second thought.

This guy is convinced he's making monumental changes in peoples attitudes about climate change. It is deeply rooted in his belief system. Ive posted up a number of threads in recent weeks which speak to the political realities regarding the debate.........which is to say, Americans just are not at all concerned about glacial retreat or temperatures particularly when it involves passing the hat around. The Cap and Trade legislation formulated last year by Boxer/Pelosi et. al. is now a legislative footnote, nothing more. Passage of Cap and Trade would put 2.3 million Americans out of work over the next 4 years. Our unemployment rate just went to 9.8% as of today. Except for the far left fringe politicians like Kucinich, Boxer, Waxman etc..........nobody want to even utter the word global warming in Washington these days.

So essentially, you're dealing here with somebody who has the political IQ of a marine battery terminal. Ever hear of booksmart people having no common sense? May I introduce to you Exhibit A: Chris and Old Rocks.

IDK.........I never see the point in debating something just to debate it......especially when there is no logical endpoint. People in institutions do that.....talk about Jesus running the CIA and shit like that......Elvis is the head of a shadow government.

These debates mattered even 2 years ago.....but not anymore.

For me, I come into this forum for one reason: to highlight the absurd by being even more absurd. What can I say........Ive always gotten a kick out of making fun of oddballs who think they have a monopoly on virtue.

Last edited:
Oh Bern..........another thing about these k00ks..............

At the heart of their OCD is an internal rage against the capitalist in America. These assholes hate their own country and are obsessed with redistribution of wealth. Miserable assholes like Old Rocks and Chris loath successful people no matter what they do, because they are personal fcukk-ups who cant make it because they are fcukking oddballs. Its always the way with the far left. Lots of damage........

I think I prefer Chris' method to Rocky's. Chris shows data points.

Well, I just show whole scientific articles, and, sometimes, as here, whole courses on the subject.

Overview : OCB Ocean Acidification Short Course

And, of course, when the dingleberries like Kookybill and the rest come at me with their name calling,..... Well, I worked for twenty years in West Coast sawmills.

How can one be other than arrogant when confronted with such massive stupidity and willfull ignorance? Yes, Walleyes, that includes you.

Well, I just show whole scientific articles, and, sometimes, as here, whole courses on the subject.

And, of course, when the dingleberries like Kookybill and the rest come at me with their name calling,..... Well, I worked for twenty years in West Coast sawmills.

How can one be other than arrogant when confronted with such massive stupidity and willfull ignorance? Yes, Walleyes, that includes you.

What about when you linked only to a press release, claiming it was a research study, when I followed the link, the study was not released, are you ever going to post the study, will the study ever be released.

Another Crock of shit from Old Crock.

What about when you linked only to a press release, claiming it was a research study, when I followed the link, the study was not released, are you ever going to post the study, will the study ever be released.

Old Rocks wants yo to live in poverty so zhe can feel smart.

Old Rocks wants yo to live in poverty so zhe can feel smart.

Old Crock has a swimming pool, the CO2 released into the air, from the electrical power needed to pump water into Old Crocks swimming pool is the equivalent of the average Californian's total electrical usage/carbon footprint for an entire year.

Old Crock is a hypocrite.

Bern80 is allergic to facts. In another thread, he posted a "guestimate" (his words) and insists that it's true because I can't prove it false :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back