Chris Wallace time to go left

Cool.

FOX should get rid of Wallace and Smith..just like they got rid of Garrett.

They are so far low in credibility, why keep up the pretense?

Yep, they need to go full frontal with their all-hacks, all-the-time programming.

What is with all the sniffling here. Grow up, guys and gals. Politics is a image slam sport.

Yep, and the press is in the business of slamming the right while covering for the left.

Awwwwww......Poor baybee!!!!
Lemme get that for you.

baby_crying.jpg

Cool.

FOX should get rid of Wallace and Smith..just like they got rid of Garrett.

They are so far low in credibility, why keep up the pretense?

Nobody got rid of Major Garrett. He left on his own.

The main reason for his departure, the Fox White House correspondent said, is the frenetic pace of cable news: "I want to talk less and I want to think more. I always considered myself an accidental TV reporter."

When he told Roger Ailes he was leaving, Garrett said, the Fox News chairman replied: "You're one of the few guys who never got addicted to TV."

Journalist Major Garrett leaves Fox News TV for National Journal print

You know, when I think of political figures who have made questionable statements and embarrassing gaffes in the past few days, Michele Bachmann isn’t the name that springs to mind, but she’s obviously the candidate in this race so far who is going to be unfairly tagged as the gaffey one.

Stating that the separation of church and State is a ‘myth’ isn’t a ‘gaffe.’

I'm always amazed at people who attack conservatives and overlook all of the transgressions from your side of the isle.

Irrelevant – you opened the door to criticism of Bachmann with your thread.

Forum List

Back