Chris Matthews and New Hampshire Protestor

None. Because THEY, and we, knew better than to become a target. You'll have to forgive me for not making Randy Weaver types heroes.

If you used yer brain you would be able to give rational thought to the scenario,, now I know Matthews don't have that kind of brain power but I gave you more credit.. Listen carefully,, read my lips>... you ready? If the damn man standing in the crowd OUTSIDE had been a threat to the man on the INSIDE the secret service would have taken him down in a nano second. know what that tells me? threat level? minus 000.

It SHOULD tell you that there is a glaring disonance between what a gun toting muslim american can get away with and what a gun toting white seperationist can get away with. Hell, if that guy were Latino istead of full on Caucasian we'd be seeing Laraza threads all week long. As it is, your opinion of what constitutes dangerous is a little disingenuous given the outright hard right reaction to our first black president.

oh bullshit, that's all conjecture and hysteria on your part and a passion to portray your fellow americans as the mob,, and extremists,, it's all backfiring in your faces and rightly so..

Matthews is without a doubt an epic douche but I can think of smarter things to do other than go to an event where the POTUS is present, strapped and carrying a sign that thinly veils a call for the violent overthrow of the government.

again,, if there was a real threat the secret service and law enforcement were there to act on it.. Chris Matthews can fuck the hell off, talk about inciting hatred and hysteria.. hope he does you guys proud.

If you used yer brain you would be able to give rational thought to the scenario,, now I know Matthews don't have that kind of brain power but I gave you more credit.. Listen carefully,, read my lips>... you ready? If the damn man standing in the crowd OUTSIDE had been a threat to the man on the INSIDE the secret service would have taken him down in a nano second. know what that tells me? threat level? minus 000.

It SHOULD tell you that there is a glaring disonance between what a gun toting muslim american can get away with and what a gun toting white seperationist can get away with. Hell, if that guy were Latino istead of full on Caucasian we'd be seeing Laraza threads all week long. As it is, your opinion of what constitutes dangerous is a little disingenuous given the outright hard right reaction to our first black president.

oh bullshit, that's all conjecture and hysteria on your part and a passion to portray your fellow americans as the mob,, and extremists,, it's all backfiring in your faces and rightly so..

riiiiiight.. because no violent American Mobs exist, eh Randy Weaver?

:thup:

you worship Garafalo,, that's your malfunction not mine! Kerry On Mate! btw,, yer man's job approval rate just hit 47% :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you worship Garafalo,, that's your malfunction not mine! Kerry On Mate! btw,, yer man's job approval rate just hit 47% :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

which is still stratospheres higher than Bush could achieve without a trumped up phantom WMD invasion of Iraq.

And no, I don't worship Garafalo. I'm just a big fan of reality. Had a muslim American seperatist worn a gun to a Bush speech circa 2004 you know exactly how quickly he'd have been thrown in gitmo as a domestic terrorist. Deny what you need to; it's the color of that man's skin that allows him a double standard.

riiiiiight.. Because no violent american mobs exist, eh randy weaver?

you worship garafalo,, that's your malfunction not mine! Kerry on mate! Btw,, yer man's job approval rate just hit 47% :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

which is still stratospheres higher than bush could achieve without a trumped up phantom wmd invasion of iraq.

And no, i don't worship garafalo. I'm just a big fan of reality. Had a muslim american seperatist worn a gun to a bush speech circa 2004 you know exactly how quickly he'd have been thrown in gitmo as a domestic terrorist. Deny what you need to; it's the color of that man's skin that allows him a double standard.

if cowshit was butter we wouldn't have to churn next?

The Liberals are really eager for violence to take place. It is more important now then ever for each and everyone to temper their furstration and protest without violence. Make no mistake, they are pushing for that violence. You can see that via the media, posters, bloggers and from the White House to Congress with their statements.

Do not give them what they want and this doesn't mean to shut the hell up either. I'm saying be active, be strong, temper yourself, and this is how we will take back the country, and hand the extremist their loss.

Educate yourself, be informed, and get active in your local election process. It's time to fight, but not in the way the LEFT is hoping we will.

Hear that Starkey...we're coming for you but not the way you pray for. :lol:

Last edited:
you worship garafalo,, that's your malfunction not mine! Kerry on mate! Btw,, yer man's job approval rate just hit 47% :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

which is still stratospheres higher than bush could achieve without a trumped up phantom wmd invasion of iraq.

And no, i don't worship garafalo. I'm just a big fan of reality. Had a muslim american seperatist worn a gun to a bush speech circa 2004 you know exactly how quickly he'd have been thrown in gitmo as a domestic terrorist. Deny what you need to; it's the color of that man's skin that allows him a double standard.

What other quaint phrases did you get from the Klan rally?

The Liberals are really eager for violence to take place. It is more important now then ever for each and everyone to temper their furstration and protest without violence. Make no mistake, they are pushing for that violence. You can see that via the media, posters, bloggers and from the White House to Congress with their statements.
Do not give them what they want and this doesn't mean to shut the hell up either. I'm saying be active, be strong, temper yourself, and this is how we will take back the country, and hand the extremist their loss.

Educate yourself, be informed, and get active in your local election process. It's time to fight, but not in the way the LEFT is hoping we will.

I think you just hit the proverbial nail on the head.

What other quaint phrases did you get from the Klan rally?

you bore me, shove your race card up yer azz where it belongs. and live in today, conjecture about what if and might have beens is crazy talk.

:rofl:

yea.. thats why we see LIBRULS Ugh Ugh packing heat at fucking political speeches!

yea.. thats why we see LIBRULS Ugh Ugh packing heat at fucking political speeches!

was he a threat?? what did the secret service do about it? Was he locked up,, aressted? was he a threat??????

Chris Mathews is a paid shill for the left.. has been for a while. I'm over it.

Move on... ignore him.. most people do anyway.

[youtube]AYUmCj4yud4[/youtube]

This man simply practiced his legal rights in an attempt to make the point that our liberties are in danger, and that this healthcare "reform" is simply another assault on them. I especially liked how Matthews tried to peg him as a birther and unhinged because of his gun and sign.

And unless I'm much mistaken the protestor is wearing a shirt promoting the Free State Project.

Free State Project Home [ Free State Project - Liberty in Our Lifetime ]

Lawrence O'Donnell interviewed another protestor last night and that poor woman couldn't answer any questions but she sure had a bunch of constitutional questions she was reading off at the protest.

O'Donnell took pity on her and said that this is something that she doesn't normally do so he just let her go. It was really uncomfortable to watch her struggle.

These protestors are being used, they should understand this.

was he a threat?? what did the secret service do about it? Was he locked up,, aressted? was he a threat??????

I could ask the same of Jose Estrada carrying a LaRaza sign while carrying a side arm... But we both know the difference in your answer to that, dont we.

The very idea that it's liberals who "want to instigate violence" is three shades of hilarious.. again, considering WHO EXACTLY feels the need to decorate their political opinion with a fucking side arm.

Btw, that man with the gun strapped to his leg at the townhall was pretty crazy. He made no coherent points at all.

This is getting quite unnerving having these nutcases dispatched to where sane people have organized a townhall meeting.

I could ask the same of Jose Estrada carrying a LaRaza sign while carrying a side arm... But we both know the difference in your answer to that, dont we.

The very idea that it's liberals who "want to instigate violence" is three shades of hilarious.. again, considering WHO EXACTLY feels the need to decorate their political opinion with a fucking side arm.

you were born a racist and you worship Garafaol,, that's your malfunction not mine. call the man's state legislature he was packing lawfully,, now go get em bucko.

It would appear you're out of the loop. :lol:

you were born a racist and you worship Garafaol,, that's your malfunction not mine. call the man's state legislature he was packing lawfully,, now go get em bucko.

You can cry racist and garafallo all you want but it's still YOUR side packing heat and holding signs calling for "feeding the tree of liberty" at presidential speeches. hell, Lee Harvy Oswald was "LEGAL" until he pulled the fucking trigger, wasn't he?

You can cry racist and garafallo all you want but it's still YOUR side packing heat and holding signs calling for "feeding the tree of liberty" at presidential speeches. hell, Lee Harvy Oswald was "LEGAL" until he pulled the fucking trigger, wasn't he?

hey! when and if he breaks any laws get back to me, I'll kick his ass. How's that? Tell Garafalo i says halo when yew see her,,

Forum List

Back