Chris Matthews and New Hampshire Protestor

was he a threat?? what did the secret service do about it? Was he locked up,, aressted? was he a threat??????

I could ask the same of Jose Estrada carrying a LaRaza sign while carrying a side arm... But we both know the difference in your answer to that, dont we.

The very idea that it's liberals who "want to instigate violence" is three shades of hilarious.. again, considering WHO EXACTLY feels the need to decorate their political opinion with a fucking side arm.
It would appear you're out of the loop. :lol:

Oh, my, you don't even understand any of this.

Btw, that man with the gun strapped to his leg at the townhall was pretty crazy. He made no coherent points at all.

This is getting quite unnerving having these nutcases dispatched to where sane people have organized a townhall meeting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y]YouTube - Twilight Zone intro.[/ame] run hide the children, call the law! hurry quick,,

I could ask the same of Jose Estrada carrying a LaRaza sign while carrying a side arm... But we both know the difference in your answer to that, dont we.

The very idea that it's liberals who "want to instigate violence" is three shades of hilarious.. again, considering WHO EXACTLY feels the need to decorate their political opinion with a fucking side arm.
It would appear you're out of the loop. :lol:

Oh, my, you don't even understand any of this.
You really are not giving your money's worth today are you.

It SHOULD tell you that there is a glaring disonance between what a gun toting muslim american can get away with and what a gun toting white seperationist can get away with. Hell, if that guy were Latino istead of full on Caucasian we'd be seeing Laraza threads all week long. As it is, your opinion of what constitutes dangerous is a little disingenuous given the outright hard right reaction to our first black president.

oh bullshit, that's all conjecture and hysteria on your part and a passion to portray your fellow americans as the mob,, and extremists,, it's all backfiring in your faces and rightly so..

riiiiiight.. because no violent American Mobs exist, eh Randy Weaver?

:thup:

Go ahead provide us with some links proving Weaver was violent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxIuIxqo2So]YouTube - The Lone Ranger Opening Theme Song[/ame] Call him quick,, quick

Other things to do, my children.

Remember that the 25% do not have any control over what the other 75% decide to do in a democratic republic.

I imagine high school and college instructors all over America are gleefully, yea, joyfully, downloading the shari'a silliness of the far ultratoid freaky right to demonstrate how wise our Founders were in protecting all of us from the wierdos. Even wierdos have 1st Amendment rights (that's what the 1st Amendment is for -- unpopular expression), but if they disrupt or threaten they get to pay big fines. And if they touch, they go to jail. America is wonderful, even to the wierdos.

Last edited:
How much you guys wanna bet that had it been, say 4 years ago, under President Bush, same place, similar event, same laws, but a black guy, perhaps in "militant" attire, with the same sign that there would be absolutely NO support for the guy...from the Right.

How you think that would have panned out? Particularly on FOXNews?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo-7jaNricA]YouTube - Prank phone call from Insane clown posse[/ame]

I saw that yesterday and I like the way Matthews pushes the issue, he is politically incorrect and tried to corner the opponent. Let's face it, in honesty there is not a person here who wants to attend meeting with armed people, nutty or otherwise. The BS that this is liberty is crap. Where were all these nutcases during Bush? He created massive deficits, did illegal wiretapping, but somehow that was OK. All you nutcases who want a separation nation why not take up a collection and buy some property, we'll see how long you pipe dreamers last.

How much you guys wanna bet that had it been, say 4 years ago, under President Bush, same place, similar event, same laws, but a black guy, perhaps in "militant" attire, with the same sign that there would be absolutely NO support for the guy...from the Right.

What? You didn't get the butter memo? 1-800-G-A-R_A-F_A-L-O

What? You didn't get the butter memo? 1-800-G-A-R_A-F_A-L-O
Nice strawman.

BTW...funny ass video.

That would be a safe bet. Not only that, he would be in prison until he rots. Dang traitors. :razz:

That would be a safe bet. Not only that, he would be in prison until he rots. Dang traitors. :razz:

Hey, can have no miitants, yeah heah, right, urh. . . from the left, I mean. :razz:

The wierdos on the right have the constitutional authority to talk, discuss, persuade, but not to unlawfully disrupt meetings. And if one does threaten, then the police do sweaten the stupid person.

Come on, guys, let's talk, or you can take a walk.

Last edited:
HA!

you silly fuckers would have cried foul had someone confiscated Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle. I mean, shit.. pointing a gun at a president and pulling the trigger is a protected liberty!

Seriously. Had anyone SLIGHTLY arab looking worn a gun around Bush you fuckers would have gone NUTS. Absolutely APE SHIT. It's hilarious to see you people rationalize what amounts to a Militia domestic terrorist. IT really is no wonder why your favorite militia groups spike when a dem is president. Please, give the US another Randy Weaver. PLEASE.

dishonest fuckery,, this guy wore a gun on the outside,, the man was on the indisde get real, matthews is a moonbat.

yea.. it's SO moonbatish in this nation of assasinated Presidents and Milita Compounds to react to some idiot who wants New Hampshire to leave the republic and wears a gun to a protest.

suuuuuuure. Again, if a muslim american did the exact same thing in 2004 you'd be ready to throw him into gitmo by now.

The man practiced his legal right to open carry in his home state, and no where did it say that this guy wants New Hampshire to secede from the Union.

[youtube]AYUmCj4yud4[/youtube]

This man simply practiced his legal rights in an attempt to make the point that our liberties are in danger, and that this healthcare "reform" is simply another assault on them. I especially liked how Matthews tried to peg him as a birther and unhinged because of his gun and sign.

And unless I'm much mistaken the protestor is wearing a shirt promoting the Free State Project.

Free State Project Home [ Free State Project - Liberty in Our Lifetime ]

Lawrence O'Donnell interviewed another protestor last night and that poor woman couldn't answer any questions but she sure had a bunch of constitutional questions she was reading off at the protest.

O'Donnell took pity on her and said that this is something that she doesn't normally do so he just let her go. It was really uncomfortable to watch her struggle.

These protestors are being used, they should understand this.

O'Donnell is a bully. I assume this is the video you're talking about.

[youtube]QT9Xtgbg3yc[/youtube]

The gunpacking NH dork is a moonbat. What a doofus, which makes his kids doofi and his defenders doofenen,

Last edited:
[youtube]AYUmCj4yud4[/youtube]

This man simply practiced his legal rights in an attempt to make the point that our liberties are in danger, and that this healthcare "reform" is simply another assault on them. I especially liked how Matthews tried to peg him as a birther and unhinged because of his gun and sign.

And unless I'm much mistaken the protestor is wearing a shirt promoting the Free State Project.

Free State Project Home [ Free State Project - Liberty in Our Lifetime ]

Lawrence O'Donnell interviewed another protestor last night and that poor woman couldn't answer any questions but she sure had a bunch of constitutional questions she was reading off at the protest.

O'Donnell took pity on her and said that this is something that she doesn't normally do so he just let her go. It was really uncomfortable to watch her struggle.

Politics is a rough sport, sport.

You don't have to tell me, junior. But let's not try to make it look like this private citizen looked bad in an interview when the interviewer was talking over her and putting words in her mouth, which is O'Donnell's m.o. by the way.

You don't have to tell me, junior. But let's not try to make it look like this private citizen looked bad in an interview when the interviewer was talking over her and putting words in her mouth, which is O'Donnell's m.o. by the way.

Then he learned from Sean and Rush, so tough luck. What, no, that is not what happened. She looked look a doofus because she did not know what she was talking about. She did not know the issues. She was typical of the shari'a right of American politics, and she got hammered.

perhaps your side of the fence should stop waffling on the rhetoric. His point is clear: Are you ready to repeal it or not? Why the hell should this woman get the plush glove treatment if she's willing to actively participate in shouting down a politician? Is critical thinking a bit more difficult than reading a tlaking point off of a fucking note card?

Forum List

Back