Chris Mathews on Drugs?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I usually watch "Hardcheesy" about twice a week just for fun... Mathews has his head so far up Obama's butt the pathetic nature of it, just cracks me up..

Well first all Chris's eyes are no bigger than piss holes in the snow anyway but lately I've noticed his eyes are always red like he either smoked a joint or has developed a drinking problem...At times he slurs his words and well, nothing new, he makes little or no sense..

I usually watch "Hardcheesy" about twice a week just for fun... Mathews has his head so far up Obama's butt the pathetic nature of it, just cracks me up..

Well first all Chris's eyes are no bigger than piss holes in the snow anyway but lately I've noticed his eyes are always red like he either smoked a joint or has developed a drinking problem...At times he slurs his words and well, nothing new, he makes little or no sense..

That is not true. He does have diabetes but you are exaggerating.

Hater. :lol:

:eusa_hand:

How do you know what anyone's eye's look like after they've smoked a joint?

:eusa_eh:

I don't think Matthews needs any help hallucinating.

I don't hate him, he provides me with laughter...

I am sorry he has diabetes, that's tough and I didn't know...:eusa_eh:

I don't hate him, he provides me with laughter...

I am sorry he has diabetes, that's tough and I didn't know...:eusa_eh:

Its possible to be diabetic, and not be a drooling, sputtering moron.

:eusa_hand:

How do you know what anyone's eye's look like after they've smoked a joint?

:eusa_eh:

I don't think Matthews needs any help hallucinating.

Heck, I lived through the 60's.. 70's etc. ....:lol:

but glen beck does?

Matthews is a partisan true believer. He was once an aid to a democrat senator and he has been a democrat cheerleader ever since.

Forum List

Back