Chris Mathews on Drugs?

I usually watch "Hardcheesy" about twice a week just for fun... Mathews has his head so far up Obama's butt the pathetic nature of it, just cracks me up..

Well first all Chris's eyes are no bigger than piss holes in the snow anyway but lately I've noticed his eyes are always red like he either smoked a joint or has developed a drinking problem...At times he slurs his words and well, nothing new, he makes little or no sense..

but glen beck does?

Honestly.. I can't even watch him anymore...:confused:

I usually watch "Hardcheesy" about twice a week just for fun... Mathews has his head so far up Obama's butt the pathetic nature of it, just cracks me up..

Well first all Chris's eyes are no bigger than piss holes in the snow anyway but lately I've noticed his eyes are always red like he either smoked a joint or has developed a drinking problem...At times he slurs his words and well, nothing new, he makes little or no sense..

I noticed how long his nose has grown...:lol:

It's sad to watch someone CRACK up on National T.V.

If PMSnbc had any care, they would admit him and PAY for it.

I probably could if I wanted to. You're just bummed because your candidates refuse to stand up against Obama. :lol:

Where the heck are they anyway?

Who are my candidates?

TIA

OIC, now you're backpedaling away from teaparty/cons/neocons.. It's always easier to sit on the fence taking potshots at everybody. :eusa_hand:

I don't know where you live, but we had an election last year, so our next one is 2012. Don't even know who is running.

And Obama hasn't announced he's running either, so don't put ALL of your eggs in that basket.

Also, I don't think I'd be bragging about banging Chris Matthews "if you wanted to."

I'm sure I could get Michelle Obama on her knees in under a minute, but I'm not proud of it, you know?

Who are my candidates?

TIA

OIC, now you're backpedaling away from teaparty/cons/neocons.. It's always easier to sit on the fence taking potshots at everybody. :eusa_hand:

I don't know where you live, but we had an election last year, so our next one is 2012. Don't even know who is running.

And Obama hasn't announced he's running either, so don't put ALL of your eggs in that basket.

Also, I don't think I'd be bragging about banging Chris Matthews "if you wanted to."

I'm sure I could get Michelle Obama on her knees in under a minute, but I'm not proud of it, you know?

That last sentence? Highly doubtful, afterall, she has Barack.

You seem to be less confident in your responses, they're getting dumber as you go.

Hope everything's ok.. :lol:

Who are my candidates?

TIA

:puke3:

That last sentence? Highly doubtful, afterall, she has Barack.

You seem to be less confident in your responses, they're getting dumber as you go.

Hope everything's ok.. :lol:

Oh its all good!

And Michelle.....she likes the kool aid.....know what I mean????

135726.jpg

But they still do it.:eusa_shhh:

Not any who are interested in their health.

Diabetics can drink in moderation,and some do.

Staying Safe When Drinking Alcohol
Staying Safe When Drinking Alcohol

Do you think the fact that they do it anyway makes it good for them? No. I doubt Matthews is much of a drinker. He's had other health issues like malaria.

Some say a little wine before bed brings your fasting blood sugar down but so would half an apple. Which would you choose? Managing diabetes is all about choices.

Forum List

Back