Did You Catch

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Chris Wallace and his interview with Margie Phelps? It was a hoot.. he asked her many things, he asked her if the nine supreme court justices were going to hell and of course she said "I have no indications to believe otherwise" he asked her if the president was going to hell and she said "That's a big 10-4"

gawd almighty damn that bitch is crazy.

I was listening to it while making jambalya for dinner.

Unhappily, there are those for which the religious wackos represent EVERYONE who is religious.

Margie Phelps is at the center of an Atheist's Freak Show.

Unhappily, there are those for which the religious wackos represent EVERYONE who is religious.

He insulted the piss outta her too,, and not so subtly,, you could hear her getting pisssed and more pissed and mooooore pissed.. that's a big 10-4

daddy phelps sired 13 of the little monsters.

she was the attorney who argued their case in front of the supreme court..

He insulted the piss outta her too,, and not so subtly,, you could hear her getting pisssed and more pissed and mooooore pissed.. that's a big 10-4

It was like watching the Alligator Woman being asked about her skin condition.

Deal is they are not religious. They don't do services, they are as innocent of knowledge of the bible as new hatched cobras and they do nothing but make nucences of themselves.

Since Fred Phelps got his start knocking religion, it seems they are nothing but a lefty scam to embarrass all religion

Forum List

Back