Chris Mathews Destroyed

There is no equal to Fox on the left.

That would make an interesting thread all on its own, methinks.

I agree completely. We have public radio, but that can't even come CLOSE to Fox. Public radio is to Fox News, what a tricycle is to a Mack truck. MSNBC? Not even close.

I assume you are aware of the phrase, "Fox News Republican" to describe the epitome of today's conservative - NOT a complimentary phrase.

That would make an interesting thread all on its own, methinks.

I agree completely. We have public radio, but that can't even come CLOSE to Fox. Public radio is to Fox News, what a tricycle is to a Mack truck. MSNBC? Not even close.

I assume you are aware of the phrase, "Fox News Republican" to describe the epitome of today's conservative - NOT a complimentary phrase.

"Fox News Republican?"

No I've never heard the phrase!!!

podpeople.jpg

I just dont agree. I watch Olberman and he does not lie. He makes mountains out of mole hills at times but I have never seen him lie. I have caught him making a mistake before and then seen him corrrect the record on hte same show. If you disagree than go get an example where he lied and inform me.

I have seen tape of Hannity, Beck and OReilly telling out and out lies. Then never correcting the record.

Rachel does not lie and I challenge anyone to find a lie from her.

On the Fox people there is tape of them lying.

Go to media matters and type their names in and see what happens.

Expsong MSNBC Rachel Maddow Lies - Rebuild the PartyNo lie here fella

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mshH9fCNLTo]YouTube - Maddow lies[/ame]No lie here

Rachel Maddow Lies about MoveON.org | Western Journalism.comlink no worky

Surprise!!! Rachel Maddow Lies Again Liberal FailHatch act fella, in the event of rape, incest, and life endangerment.

Blue Collar Philosophy: Rachel Maddow Lies During Her MSNBC Ad About Not Pushing An AgendaNo lie here either, she gets to determine what her motivations are not you

Video's of Olberman lies

Oh PULLEEEESSSEEE a list of youtube nonsense?

You obviously didn't click on the links. Maddow is a damned liar I know it and you know it.

Maddow, while somewhat less abrasive and confrontational than either Mathews or Olbermann, is equally bereft of truth numerous times.

Of course, it often takes the combined viewers of Maddow, Olbermann, and Mathews to equal just one of the applicable Fox commentator shows.

Poor bastards are floundering while Fox continues to dominate...

Maddow, while somewhat less abrasive and confrontational than either Mathews or Olbermann, is equally bereft of truth numerous times.

Of course, it often takes the combined viewers of Maddow, Olbermann, and Mathews to equal just one of the applicable Fox commentator shows.

Poor bastards are floundering while Fox continues to dominate...

LOL, it's true, MSNBC tries to be the left's FoxNews, they've even lifted their format pretty much straight from them, but they pale in comparison to the awesome propaganda outlet that is FoxNews.

That doesn't mean they're any less guilty of disseminating propaganda than is FoxNews, they just aren't as good at their jobs.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back